Match up or sit down

So all we Jews have to do is become like ISIS and Muslims and start lopping heads off to get people to quit being anti-semitic?
No, end Israel, and then go live in all other nations like the rest of humanity. That will take care of most of it.

Anti-semitism long pre-dated Israel.
Yes, but it's now much worse because of it.

I'm not sure. There is probably a portion of people who's feelings about Jews in general are influenced by what's going on in the ME but I suspect there is a significant portion who's previously dormant feelings of anti-semitism is "vindicated" by what's going on there. Anti-semitism as a long long history and it's never completely gone away.
The number one complaint against the Jews worldwide, Israel. Normal antisemitism, Banking, Media Control, never paying retail, anything Hitler came up with, doesn't even make a close second.

But, how much of that is really just Israel or a code-word for anti-semitism? Few people will openly admit to anti-semitism (or racism or anti-Islamism) - but it shows up in how they choose to answer questions and what stereotypes and conspiracy theories they choose to believe in or propogate.

No, end Israel, and then go live in all other nations like the rest of humanity. That will take care of most of it.

Anti-semitism long pre-dated Israel.
Yes, but it's now much worse because of it.

I'm not sure. There is probably a portion of people who's feelings about Jews in general are influenced by what's going on in the ME but I suspect there is a significant portion who's previously dormant feelings of anti-semitism is "vindicated" by what's going on there. Anti-semitism as a long long history and it's never completely gone away.
The number one complaint against the Jews worldwide, Israel. Normal antisemitism, Banking, Media Control, never paying retail, anything Hitler came up with, doesn't even make a close second.

But, how much of that is really just Israel or a code-word for anti-semitism? Few people will openly admit to anti-semitism (or racism or anti-Islamism) - but it shows up in how they choose to answer questions and what stereotypes and conspiracy theories they choose to believe in or propogate.
We'll never know until political Zionism is dead. But top of the list for antisemitism, Zionism - AKA Israel.

Forum List

Back