Massive voter fraud scandle found out

Democrats are cheating...
It's all over the radio today... Huge investigation, witnesses...

RI US Congressman David Cicilini.. is in deep shit.

Sorry no link... heard it myself though. WPRO AM630 on the Dan York show.

Both Cicilini and Gemma are Democrats.

Gemma who is opposing him in the primary has brought this to bear.

Now I hear the newly elected Democratic Mayor of Providence who replaced Cicilini is in on it too.

Holy Shit folks, This will be National News tonight. It will spell out how they cheat.

The RI State Police and a private Investigation Service called PSR have worked together on the long investigation.

Just For Starters: They were Busing in people from New Bedford, Ma. to vote and paying them... and intimidating folks in the Hispanic communities to get votes..

A link with your story would be good for a start...

But i cant wait to see what liesmatters has to say about it...... :lol:

Democrats are cheating...
It's all over the radio today... Huge investigation, witnesses...

RI US Congressman David Cicilini.. is in deep shit.

Sorry no link... heard it myself though. WPRO AM630 on the Dan York show.

Both Cicilini and Gemma are Democrats.

Gemma who is opposing him in the primary has brought this to bear.

Now I hear the newly elected Democratic Mayor of Providence who replaced Cicilini is in on it too.

Holy Shit folks, This will be National News tonight. It will spell out how they cheat.

The RI State Police and a private Investigation Service called PSR have worked together on the long investigation.

Just For Starters: They were Busing in people from New Bedford, Ma. to vote and paying them... and intimidating folks in the Hispanic communities to get votes..

A link with your story would be good for a start...

But i cant wait to see what liesmatters has to say about it...... :lol:

Other member have posted links.. They weren't available when I started the thread.

Vincent (Buddy) Cianci is going wild over this.. His radio show is 630 am - WPRO
He's good friend of Hanniyy so it will hit the networks soon... no doubt about it. If you don't know who Buddy is google his name. He's quite a guy in Ri..
He Did Federal (5 years) time for corruption as Mayor of Prov. Most think he was set up....

Lies Matter is still an idiot, Yup! :)

Color me shocked.

You mean that the Dems were caught cheating??

Ya better let Truthsplatters know because she's always saying that its the Reps who cheat. Hell. According to her they have always cheated. Its the only way they can win an election.

Must be a typo.

According to Dims, voter fraud is a myth. It just doesn't happen.

Evidence of this claim, please.

Refer to numerous posts by TM.

The funny thing is you guys seem to have aready convicted the guy just on one guys lies

The republican party has been held to court sancations and you pretend they are not real

According to Dims, voter fraud is a myth. It just doesn't happen.

It will be interesting to see how this plays out.

Actually according to every investigation, report and study including the one Bush did says that the number is tiny but keep lying.

D.A. investigates republican voter fraud; calls allegations "extreme" - bonos_rama's column on Newsvine

Galvin said an employee in the town clerk’s office allegedly changed the party affiliation of hundreds of registered voters from Democrat to Republican without their knowledge, and then cast absentee ballots on their behalf.

Republican Jack Villamaino is locked in a tight primary race for state representative. According to the Boston Globe, a friend of Villamaino’s who works in the East Longmeadow town clerk’s office is suspected of having changed the registrations in the office computers after work hours

Hey flying monkeys are invading Florida...I dont have a link I just heard it on the radio.

Kansas GOP Chair Sends Email Boasting of Voter Caging | Crooks and Liars

Kris Kobach, a former counsel to then-Attorney General John Ashcroft who is currently the chairman of the Kansas GOP, sent out an email on Thur entitled "Kansas Republican Party Year in Review" in which he brags of voter caging. Blue Tide Rising has the goods:

... Kris Kobach, chairman of the Kansas GOP, sent out a self-congratulatory litany of accomplishments. Among them was one particularly eye-catching item:

"To date, the Kansas GOP has identified and caged more voters in the last 11 months than the previous two years!" [...]

Last edited:

Forum List

Back