Democrat voter fraud crime in RI

TroglocratsRdumb

Diamond Member
Aug 11, 2017
EAST PROVIDENCE, R.I. (WPRI) — The R.I. State Police have joined the investigation examining forged signatures filed by the Sabina Matos campaign, as the ongoing scandal has affected a growing number of Rhode Islanders including the entire East Providence City Council.

State Police Col. Darnell Weaver on Thursday told Target 12 the agency is now involved in the widening criminal probe looking at forged signatures found on nomination papers submitted on behalf of Matos across multiple communities.

The lieutenant governor is one of 12 Democrats competing to replace former Congressman David Cicilline, who stepped down earlier this year to lead the Rhode Island Foundation, and had been viewed as the frontrunner heading into the summer.

Jamestown and Newport election officials have already referred allegations of forged documents to law enforcement. East Providence Captain Mike Rapoza said Thursday they had also received a complaint from the city Canvassing Authority and had referred it to the attorney general.

image-4.png

Meanwhile, Target 12 has interviewed more people who said they are victims of fraudulent signatures in Barrington and East Providence, including all five city councilors in the latter community. The local election officials in East Providence rejected the names for having mismatched signatures.

“It’s not my signature, my name is spelled wrong and the street address makes no sense,” Council President Bob Rodericks told Target 12 on Thursday. “This is a foolish thing that’s so unnecessary.”

Comment:
But CNN told me that they Democrats never lie or cheat.
CNN wouldn't lie to us, would they?
They say that it's crazy to think that the Democrats cheat.

Thank you for that, I missed it before!

The way these corrupt POS tyrants are stealing elections is shocking...and they do it over and over!

This will not have a good ending!:mad-61:

1693014955758.png

Forum List

Back