Massive Genetic Study Shows 90% of All Animal Life Including Humans Appeared at the Same Time

Why does an atom care?
Your guess is as good as mine .... which is to say, your guess is just as worthless and shitty as anyone else's.

Now, if we want to know how, we use science. If we want to pretend like we know "why", we write books full of fairy tales and lie to our children and tell them they are true.
Why should an atom guess?
Why should an atom ask about an atom guessing?

If you can't answer the basic questions of your version of life, you really do need to hold off on preaching your beliefs.
I don't know why. Nobody does, least of all you. It's just that you are skilled at deluding yourself, and you think you know why. I see no shame in not knowing why, so your vile little insults roll right off.

It's true. That's how they knew to paint this picture:

images

Why does an atom care?
Your guess is as good as mine .... which is to say, your guess is just as worthless and shitty as anyone else's.

Now, if we want to know how, we use science. If we want to pretend like we know "why", we write books full of fairy tales and lie to our children and tell them they are true.
Why should an atom guess?
Why should an atom ask about an atom guessing?

If you can't answer the basic questions of your version of life, you really do need to hold off on preaching your beliefs.
I don't know why. Nobody does, least of all you. It's just that you are skilled at deluding yourself, and you think you know why. I see no shame in not knowing why, so your vile little insults roll right off.
I know all about life and why it exists, don't project your ignorance upon others.

Right there in the article. Animals appeared in mass 100-200k years ago. Appeared
So,the answer to my questions I asked is "no", to all of them. Yes, it's true, you have not a fecking clue what any of this means.
"In a massive genetic study, senior research associate at the Program for the Human Environment at Rockefeller University Mark Stoeckle and University of Basel geneticist David Thaler discovered that virtually 90 percent of all animals on Earth appeared at right around the same time."

Would you like a translation in Russian?

Try answering them, weatherman... one by one. Yes/no answers. You'll chicken out.:

You do understand.that he is only talking about extant species.... right?

You do understand that many other species have lived on this planet .... right?

You do understand that the number of species alive today represents about 0.1% of the species which have ever lived... right?

Try answering them, weatherman... one by one. Yes/no answers. You'll chicken out.:

You do understand that the number of species alive today represents about 0.1% of the species which have ever lived... right?
You have no idea what an animal is, do you?

Call me when you can name 3 animals that lived 400k years ago.

You have no idea what an animal is, do you?

Call me when you can name 3 animals that lived 400k years ago.
try answering them. Yes or no will do:

Next thing they'll try to tell us is that every culture has a tale of a massive flood.

Massive Genetic Study Reveals 90 Percent Of Earth’s Animals Appeared At The Same Time.
How could that be possible if humans only were created 6,000 years ago?

More specifically, they found out that 9 out of 10 animal species on the planet came to being at the same time as humans did some 100,000 to 200,000 years ago.

Such times give rise to sweeping genetic changes across the planet, causing new species to appear. However, the last time such an occurrence took place was 65 million years ago, when an asteroid hit the Earth and killed off the dinosaurs and half of all other species on the planet.
It’s not possible. Clearly the “source” is bogus

"In analyzing the COI of 100,000 species, Stoeckle and Thaler arrived at the conclusion that most animals appeared simultaneously. They found that the neutral mutation across species were not as varied as expected. Neutral mutation refers to the slight DNA changes that occur across generations. They can be compared to tree rings because they can tell how old a certain specie or individual is.

As to how that could have happened, it's unclear. A likely possibility is the occurrence of a sudden event that caused large-scale environmental trauma and wiped out majority of the Earth's species."

Next they'll tell us something crazy like every culture has a flood story.

"In analyzing the COI of 100,000 species, Stoeckle and Thaler arrived at the conclusion that most animals appeared simultaneously. They found that the neutral mutation across species were not as varied as expected. Neutral mutation refers to the slight DNA changes that occur across generations. They can be compared to tree rings because they can tell how old a certain specie or individual is.

As to how that could have happened, it's unclear. A likely possibility is the occurrence of a sudden event that caused large-scale environmental trauma and wiped out majority of the Earth's species."

So, yes or no?:

So, yes or no?:

So you don't know much. That's OK, stick around and follow me, I'll edjewmicate you.

So, yes or no?:

So you don't know much. That's OK, stick around and follow me, I'll edjewmicate you.
Yes, pease do, professor. Educate me. tell me what you are going to say to the person who names 4 animals that were alive 400,000 years ago. go on, regale us.

But when you are done:

You do understand that he is only talking about extant species.... right?

You did start this thread for discussion... right? So, answer the questions.

So, yes or no?:

Yes, pease do, professor. Educate me. tell me what you are going to say to the person who names 4 animals that were alive 400,000 years ago. go on, regale us.

But when you are done:

Dude, you're one of my slower students, but no problem.

A. You tossing in "Species" redefines what the study says and is off topic.

B. The study is a DNA study of animal life. You can't get DNA from an animal that may have gone extinct 300,000 years ago.

C. There are animals today that supposedly existed "millions" of years ago. Funny how they remain unchanged over time.

D. Back to the study. 90% of all animal life suddenly appeared at the same time 100-200k years ago. Just because that threatens what they brainwashed you to believe doesn't mean you need to get so pissed off. Absorb the study, look into it more, and if the study is solid then rethink your beliefs.

Odd isn't it that you somehow left out the very next paragraph

As to how that could have happened, it's unclear. A likely possibility is the occurrence of a sudden event that caused large-scale environmental trauma and wiped out majority of the Earth's species.

"Viruses, ice ages, successful new competitors, loss of prey — all these may cause periods when the population of an animal drops sharply," explains Jesse Ausubel, director of the Program for the Human Environment.

Certainly they aren't telling us something crazy like some dude loading 2 of every kind of animal on earth onto a boat- and then floating around over the Himilayas.

So, yes or no?:

But when you are done:

C. There are animals today that supposedly existed "millions" of years ago. Funny how they remain unchanged over time.

Except of course they haven't remained unchanged. They are just very similar to creatures that existed millions of years ago.

From what you posted 10k of the species did mutate then...

How did I come to that conclusion?

Simple 90% of 100k is 90k so that leave 10k that mutated, so can you explain where they came from and why they survived so long?

Forum List

Back