Massacre Mitch

AntiTrump

VIP Member
Mar 25, 2018
New York
This message goes out to massacre Mitch and Hitler Trump stop blocking the gun reform bill and push it thru scum bags.

1.Trump still owes El Paso $470,000 for his white-nationalist rally he held back in February. They could probably use the money right now to help defray the costs of responding to the terror attack he inspired. What do you think

Feb. 4, 2016: In a campaign video released on Facebook, Trump posted bluntly, ““I won’t let them take away our guns!!”

Feb, 28, 2018: In a meeting with lawmakers, Trump said, “I like taking the guns early, like in this crazy man’s case that just took place in Florida. He had a lot of firearms. They saw everything. To go to court would have taken a long time. So you could do exactly what you’re saying, but take the guns first, go through due process second.”

Feb. 21, 2018: During the listening session with Parkland teachers and students Trump suggested arming teachers with guns.

“An attack has lasted, on average, about three minutes. It takes 5 to 8 minutes for responders, for police to come in. If you had a teacher who is adept at firearms, they could very well end the attack very quickly,” Trump said.

Feb. 22, 2018: Trump tweeted the next day, “I never said “give teachers guns” like was stated on Fake News @CNN & @NBC. What I said was to look at the possibility of giving “concealed guns to gun adept teachers with military or special training experience - only the best. 20% of teachers, a lot, would now be able to.”

This message goes out to massacre Mitch and Hitler Trump stop blocking the gun reform bill and push it thru scum bags.

1.Trump still owes El Paso $470,000 for his white-nationalist rally he held back in February. They could probably use the money right now to help defray the costs of responding to the terror attack he inspired. What do you think

Feb. 4, 2016: In a campaign video released on Facebook, Trump posted bluntly, ““I won’t let them take away our guns!!”

Feb, 28, 2018: In a meeting with lawmakers, Trump said, “I like taking the guns early, like in this crazy man’s case that just took place in Florida. He had a lot of firearms. They saw everything. To go to court would have taken a long time. So you could do exactly what you’re saying, but take the guns first, go through due process second.”

Feb. 21, 2018: During the listening session with Parkland teachers and students Trump suggested arming teachers with guns.

“An attack has lasted, on average, about three minutes. It takes 5 to 8 minutes for responders, for police to come in. If you had a teacher who is adept at firearms, they could very well end the attack very quickly,” Trump said.

Feb. 22, 2018: Trump tweeted the next day, “I never said “give teachers guns” like was stated on Fake News @CNN & @NBC. What I said was to look at the possibility of giving “concealed guns to gun adept teachers with military or special training experience - only the best. 20% of teachers, a lot, would now be able to.”

If not your personal content - you should probably list your source before mods zap your thread.

Gun laws are not a panacea because, of course, mass shooters act without regard to state or federal laws and break laws against homicide that carry much harsher penalties than gun control laws do.

At a speech just after the Parkland shooting, he argued that armed teachers with training and experience who "love their students" might be better able to protect them in an active shooting scenario than an armed police officer.

"A teacher would have shot the hell out of him before he knew what happened," Trump said, referring to the former student who is accused of the slayings.

NPC Crowd Trump.jpeg

If not your personal content - you should probably list your source before mods zap your thread.

Why don't you look it up because I have been
it's facts deal with .I need you to do something for me put your fingers on the key board and look it up.

it's facts deal with .I need you to do something for me put your fingers on the key board and look it up.

Tell that to the mods if they come for you.

He's trying to help you, buddy. Now be a good chap, save yourself some trouble and cite this info. Give credit where it's due.

He's trying to help you, buddy. Now be a good chap, save yourself some trouble and cite this info. Give credit where it's due.

Trump is helping us hahaha!!!!!!!!!!!! Please stop Haha!!!

Forum List

Back