Sen Rand Paul Has Part of Lung Removed from 2017 Attack by Democrat

How could you not think it's funny? I'd laugh if I saw somebody tackle my grandmother off a riding lawnmower. And she's dead.

I wonder what Rand Paul did to provoke that attack?

It was a dispute over burning a pile of debris near his land... It wasn't anyway politically motivated...

These guys would do anything to make it politically motivated... Even Rand Paul said it wasn't politically motivated...

I wonder what Rand Paul did to provoke that attack?

It was a dispute over burning a pile of debris near his land... It wasn't anyway politically motivated...

These guys would do anything to make it politically motivated... Even Rand Paul said it wasn't politically motivated...

It was a little more than that, but yes. I have twice had neighbors like Rand Paul's who are obsessive about not only their property but OCD about the neighboring yards as well. The first one I told, well put up a fence on YOUR property and then you will never have to look at mine again. The current one I just toy with from time to time. The first one did keep his yard immaculate. The current one has a horribly maintained and landscaped property but since he can't see the bulk of his out his front windows but can see mine, his doesn't matter as much to him as mine.

Rand Paul Has Part of His Lung Removed Due to Damage From 2017 Assault, His Office Says Condoning of Political Violence Must Stop
Senator Rand Paul had part of his lung removed over the weekend due to damage from the politically motivated assault by his neighbor in 2017.

These losers need to be prosecuted as hard as deserves.......you leftist have gone way to far and ................... fill in the blank.
The violent lib got 30 fuckin days

Yep and if it were a fkn Trump supporter oh that sob would be looking at a FEW YEARS!!

Rand Paul Has Part of His Lung Removed Due to Damage From 2017 Assault, His Office Says Condoning of Political Violence Must Stop
Senator Rand Paul had part of his lung removed over the weekend due to damage from the politically motivated assault by his neighbor in 2017.

These losers need to be prosecuted as hard as deserves.......you leftist have gone way to far and ................... fill in the blank.

Yep and if it were a fkn Trump supporter oh that sob would be looking at a FEW YEARS!!

indeed,30 fucking days what a joke.

The guy should be doing 20 YEARS in prison.

Pretty amazing to see this happen over and over with the left. No wonder they commit acts of terrorism without fear.

Had nothing to do with politics. Paul and his neighbor were in a business together and Paul ripped him off. So then when they got in an argument over grass clippings the neighbor beat his ass. I sure hope Paul paid for his surgery and it wasn't paid with tax payer money through some kind of free health insurance... since Paul is a fucking asshole who wants to take health insurance away from everyone. I'd hate to see him look like a hypocrite.

Had nothing to do with politics. Paul and his neighbor were in a business together and Paul ripped him off.
Got any proof of this at all? I doubt you do and if you did right here would be the place to include it. But you didn't so we are free to assume you are a liar.

So then when they got in an argument over grass clippings the neighbor beat his ass.
Because that's how neighbors work things out?

I sure hope Paul paid for his surgery and it wasn't paid with tax payer money through some kind of free health insurance... since Paul is a fucking asshole who wants to take health insurance away from everyone. I'd hate to see him look like a hypocrite.
He is on a very good health plan that I was on for years, and still am. It's not free.
And in any event he covered everything himself. Rand Paul headed to Canada for surgery, but will pay out of pocket

You already lied once and now you double down saying Paul wants to take away everyone's health insurance.
You sure love to lie.

Had nothing to do with politics. Paul and his neighbor were in a business together and Paul ripped him off.
Got any proof of this at all? I doubt you do and if you did right here would be the place to include it. But you didn't so we are free to assume you are a liar.

So then when they got in an argument over grass clippings the neighbor beat his ass.
Because that's how neighbors work things out?

I sure hope Paul paid for his surgery and it wasn't paid with tax payer money through some kind of free health insurance... since Paul is a fucking asshole who wants to take health insurance away from everyone. I'd hate to see him look like a hypocrite.
He is on a very good health plan that I was on for years, and still am. It's not free.
And in any event he covered everything himself. Rand Paul headed to Canada for surgery, but will pay out of pocket

You already lied once and now you double down saying Paul wants to take away everyone's health insurance.
You sure love to lie.

Yes, I do, and I live in Kentucky and bet I hear a lot more news about Rand Paul, McConnell, and Kentucky than you do.

Paul DOES want to take away people's health insurance. He's a member of the Tea Party and even wanted to take away health care from dying 9/11 responders. You need to find a new despicable piece of shit to be your hero.

indeed,30 fucking days what a joke.

Almost killed a man, and he got 30 days.... 30 days....

Can you imagine if someone wearing a MAGA hat spit on AOC? Can you even imagine the non-stop outrage that would have flown around the country.

And the left-wing pretend they care about people. What joke.

Forum List

Back