Massacre, Followed by Libel

NO.

I asked YOU a question you refuse to answer:

http://www.usmessageboard.com/3215420-post85.html

I don't refuse anything. I stated that when Palin was hung in effigy liberals called it free speech. what say ye?

I asked you what you call it when Obama is hung in effigy. For some reason you won't answer.

Oh, I forgot, the reason Willowtree won't tell you what she calls it when Obama is hung in effigy

is that she calls it hate speech. She apparently regrets having done so, and wishes we'd forget.:lol:

lol, you USEFUL tools for mediamatters won't be happy until they SHUT DOWN our Freedom of Speech..

Sorry chuckles, but as I previously demonstrated, idiots like Levin and Limbaugh and Hannity are GUILTY of inflammatory and hysteria inducing neocon propaganda. It's a joke that they try to deny their own transcripts.

Let me clue you in why neocon parrots like yourself hate Media Matters......the people who feed you your talking points are pissed because the founder of Media Matters was ONE OF THEM.....a neocon pundit hit man during the Clinton years. The guy had a moment of truth, realized the evil he was perpetraiting and decided to do the right thing.

What pisses off the neocon punditry and politicos is that Media Matters merely uses what others say and then compares that to facts regarding the subject matter. In other words, Media Matters uses the words of the neocons against them....successfully.

No one is against freedom of speech when reminding everyone that they are ACCOUNTABLE for the consequences of that speech (libel, slander, inciting to riot, etc.).

Get it together, Steph.

When I read this paragraph...

"This is not political behavior. These are the signs of a clinical thought disorder - ideas disconnected from each other, incoherent, delusional, detached from reality."

I thought he was talking about liberals.

You just can't help yourself, can you??

Forum List

Back