Mass shooters target gun-free zones

koshergrl

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2011
Tell us something we don't already know. And America is not alone in being affected by this phenomenon.

Of course, it's just..to use a term the gun grabbers like to use..."common sense". Of COURSE people who want to kill as many people as quickly as possible are going to target groups of people who have advertised their utter vulnerability:

"Since at least 1950, all but two public mass shootings in America have taken place where general citizens are banned from carrying guns. In Europe, there have been no exceptions. Every mass public shooting has occurred in a gun-free zone. And Europe is no stranger to mass shootings. It has been host to three of the six worst K-12 school shootings and by far the worst mass public shooting perpetrated by a single individual."

Read more at Would-be killers target gun-free zones

It is easier for a mass shooter to get a gun in this country than any other country on the planet.

Typical liberal...their bullshit gets shot down in another thread so they try it in another.
Nope it works in every thread. I believe we have more mass shootings than the next like 10 - 15 countries combined. Something you must be very proud of.

Yeah...each year mass shootings kill less than 75 people...

according to bill clinton and his Department of Justice, Americans use guns 1.5 million times each uear to stop violent criminal attack...

funny how you always over look the times that guns save lives...

let's see...can you tell which number is bigger....

75 victims in a bad year

1.5 million violent crimes stopped.....

keeping in mind that you guys have created the gun free zones that allow these guys to kill those people.

It is easier for a mass shooter to get a gun in this country than any other country on the planet.

Typical liberal...their bullshit gets shot down in another thread so they try it in another.
Nope it works in every thread. I believe we have more mass shootings than the next like 10 - 15 countries combined. Something you must be very proud of.

There are many countries you can get firearms more easily.
But of course you know that which is why you changed your spiel.

And of course you also know if we got rid of ghetto violence our murder rate would plummet.

Yeah...each year mass shootings kill less than 75 people...

according to bill clinton and his Department of Justice, Americans use guns 1.5 million times each uear to stop violent criminal attack...

funny how you always over look the times that guns save lives...

let's see...can you tell which number is bigger....

75 victims in a bad year

1.5 million violent crimes stopped.....

keeping in mind that you guys have created the gun free zones that allow these guys to kill those people.

Gee, the lie was "over 2 million times" a few weeks ago.

Were you lying then or lying now? Or lying both times?

Mass shooters select familiar terrain. Every school shooter was a student at the school they shot up.

And as the previous poster just pointed out, Fort Hood was not a gun free zone.

The gun free zone meme is bullshit.

Gun free zones don't infringe on the right to carry a concealed weapon...does it?

My understanding is that if you committ a crime in a gun free zone, the penalties are increased.

Another thing I hope somebody can clear up...I understand there were several people on campus that were carrying concealed weapons with valid permits.......I think it sucks they locked those people down. They sould be able to waive the lockdown procedures if someone is armed. Maybe they could have gotten off a shot at the killer. Of course that would be optional for the carrier

Gun free zones don't infringe on the right to carry a concealed weapon...does it?

My understanding is that if you committ a crime in a gun free zone, the penalties are increased.

Another thing I hope somebody can clear up...I understand there were several people on campus that were carrying concealed weapons with valid permits.......I think it sucks they locked those people down. They sould be able to waive the lockdown procedures if someone is armed. Maybe they could have gotten off a shot at the killer. Of course that would be optional for the carrier
!

Why? You do not go hunting for the shooter - that is a bad idea. There is a clear difference in defending yourself and those around you and going on a vigilante hunt.

There are many countries you can get firearms more easily.
But of course you know that which is why you changed your spiel.

And of course you also know if we got rid of ghetto violence our murder rate would plummet.
No there aren't. We have by far the most guns of any country in the world. And we have no idea where most of them are.

Forum List

Back