Mass Murderer Sues Norway over Extreme Sentence.

An example of the extreme on social reform in Norway. In this case the state has chosen to stop playing by their own rules and so will be questioned with a lawsuit.

Instead of being tempted to backslide with cruel and unusual punishment, Norway can still choose to stand proudly by their success.

The contrast in attitudes America is worth mentioning here, in the interest of comparing failure with successful socially responsible government.
One lawsuit does not a movement make.

Who are being FORCED to pay for the upkeep of the monster.
Yup. Food, medical care, entertainment, building maintenance, "therapy," etc. He planned a mass murder then chose to carry it out without regard for the victims, their families & friends, and the community, as a whole. He deserves nothing but death or a life of misery.

Yup. Food, medical care, entertainment, building maintenance, "therapy," etc. He planned a mass murder then chose to carry it out without regard for the victims, their families & friends, and the community, as a whole. He deserves nothing but death or a life of misery.
The Norwegians see it differently. They focus on restorative justice and rehabilitation. And skimming over their statistics, it works. Low overall crime rate, low rate of recidivism.

Although I agree with you I think they are taking into consideration his mental state.

The Norwegians see it differently. They focus on restorative justice and rehabilitation. And skimming over their statistics, it works. Low overall crime rate, low rate of recidivism.
Well, I really do not believe their "restorative justice" and "rehabilitation" are responsible for Norway's "low overall crime rate". A properly working Socialst-Demcoratic system makes the need for crime unlikely.

Well, I really do not believe their "restorative justice" and "rehabilitation" are responsible for Norway's "low overall crime rate". A properly working Socialst-Demcoratic system makes the need for crime unlikely.
It's true that their social safety net catches a lot of stuff that ends up in jails over here but nonetheless their stated goal is rehabilitation

Part of the reason why Scandinavian nations have a lower crime rate is that they aren't melting pots for the third worlders. They still have a fairly cohesive genetic line that hasn't been interrupted (or as interrupted) by opposing cultures like we see in the USA.

Part of the reason why Scandinavian nations have a lower crime rate is that they aren't melting pots for the third worlders. They still have a fairly cohesive genetic line that hasn't been interrupted (or as interrupted) by opposing cultures like we see in the USA.
Wow. You are proudly racist

Which culture is the most criminal culture?
There's a site I refer to when I'm planning on moving from one state to another. It's called "City Data." There's a very consistent truth revealed when I type in the name of the town I'm considering moving to. One of the first statistics I look at is the crime rate. If it's higher than the national average then I know what to expect when I look at the statistic (pie chart) showing the racial make up of that town. The higher the crime rate, the higher the ratio of blacks to whites. If it's a very low crime rate, I fully expect to see a very high population of whites. Sorry if that offends anyone but the numbers simply don't lie.

Check it out for yourself:

I'd proudly sensible is a better set of adjectives.
I think I got you right. You
There's a site I refer to when I'm planning on moving from one state to another. It's called "City Data." There's a very consistent truth revealed when I type in the name of the town I'm considering moving to. One of the first statistics I look at is the crime rate. If it's higher than the national average then I know what to expect when I look at the statistic (pie chart) showing the racial make up of that town. The higher the crime rate, the higher the ratio of blacks to whites. If it's a very low crime rate, I fully expect to see a very high population of whites. Sorry if that offends anyone but the numbers simply don't lie.

Check it out for yourself:

Just answer my question. You made assertions that Norway has a low crime rate because it also has a low rate of immigrants. Your point was that the crime comes in from outside, through outsiders. Never mind that their worst mass murderer is a Norwegian native.

So what culture is the most prone to criminality. Answer that, racist

I think I got you right. You

Just answer my question. You made assertions that Norway has a low crime rate because it also has a low rate of immigrants. Your point was that the crime comes in from outside, through outsiders. Never mind that their worst mass murderer is a Norwegian native.

So what culture is the most prone to criminality. Answer that, racist
I never said that whites don't commit crimes, and often times they're horrific in nature. But also true is the fact that they commit far fewer crimes, per capita, than blacks do. FBI statistics will back me up on that.

I never said that whites don't commit crimes, and often times they're horrific in nature. But also true is the fact that they commit far fewer crimes, per capita, than blacks do. FBI statistics will back me up on that.
So you pick American culture as the most prone to criminality, just by the sheer numbers of people locked up or otherwise in the court system?

So you pick American culture as the most prone to criminality, just by the sheer numbers of people locked up or otherwise in the court system?
No. I pick American culture as the most prone areas of the nation to have the highest crime rates are those areas with the highest population of blacks. Chicago, St. Louis, Memphis, Detroit, etc.

Did you look at City Data yet? Numbers don't lie.

No. I pick American culture as the most prone areas of the nation to have the highest crime rates are those areas with the highest population of blacks. Chicago, St. Louis, Memphis, Detroit, etc.

Did you look at City Data yet? Numbers don't lie.
American culture is the same everywhere in America. It consists of shopping, watching TV and eating fast food. That's your culture in a nutshell. We are a nation of violent prudes. You just harp on blacks because you're a racist

Forum List

Back