Mass. high school replacing term freshmen with first year student

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
It’s all about the pronouns. Easthampton High School students in Easthampton, Mass., are being asked to no longer use the word “freshmen.” The school is asking students to use the term “first-year students,” instead. Easthampton High School freshmen are now being referred to as “first-year students” as the school aims to be more gender inclusive. “Changing the way we use pronouns has been a challenge for me,” said Eileen Corbeil of Easthampton. “I want people to feel comfortable and if it

Mass. high school replacing term ‘freshmen’ with ‘first year student’
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The mental illness is spreading like a cancer , just think you send your kids to college just so they can get diagnosed with a mental illness before they leave then get put on meds. Special isn't it. Wow you trendy's have done a great job yah losers.

It’s all about the pronouns. Easthampton High School students in Easthampton, Mass., are being asked to no longer use the word “freshmen.” The school is asking students to use the term “first-year students,” instead. Easthampton High School freshmen are now being referred to as “first-year students” as the school aims to be more gender inclusive. “Changing the way we use pronouns has been a challenge for me,” said Eileen Corbeil of Easthampton. “I want people to feel comfortable and if it

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The mental illness is spreading like a cancer , just think you send your kids to college just so they can get diagnosed with a mental illness before they leave then get put on meds. Special isn't it. Wow you trendy's have done a great job yah losers.

Seems to me somebody who acts as a personal radio station repeater for Alex John Brinkley Jones has no room to be talking "mental illness".

:cuckoo:

Seems to me somebody who acts as a personal radio station repeater for Alex John Brinkley Jones has no room to be talking "mental illness".

This is crazy

In a good way.

• Banned

:anj_stfu::ahole-1:

• Banned

You are one of the dumbest , pathetic idiots yet. To lazy to click the links, assume it's an infowars and so fkn beyond weak minded you can't even debate the subject because that pea sized brain only knows how to use the source as your cop out. WEAK MINDS often get no where you failed a looooong time ago.

STUPID ASS

upload_2017-12-15_22-18-58.png

Mass. high school replacing term ‘freshmen' with ‘first year student'

Now we can all see why you are such an idiot.

Too funny coming from someone that had a classic meltdown because I refute the false flag/psy-op that was Sandy Hoax.....

political correctness is for pussy whipped bitches

Too funny coming from someone that had a classic meltdown because I refute the false flag/psy-op that was Sandy Hoax.....

They're mental cases can't yah tell. They seriously need to get professional help.

Forum List

Back