Masks DO NOT WORK says CNN reporting on a NEW YORK TIMES article about a bunch of medical studies. None of them work. It was all politics.

Go to about the 4:30 mark.

It is what we have been saying all along….and then Fauci disagrees somehow, saying some unintelligible nonsense about “It will protect the individual, but not the whole….”

Fauci disagrees WITH THE SCIENCE.

Here is the SOURCE RESEARCH:

IT WAS ALL POLITICS.

REMINDER, THIS IS CNN REPORTING ON A NEW YORK TIMES ARTICLE ABOUT A GROUP OF MEDICAL STUDIES.

Ok the next time you go to a hospital you tell all the Doctors and Nurses that then.

Now you're making things up. I never said anything like that.

You claimed they prevent the masked from spreading an infection they have, to others.
Prove it. You’re making up shit again. POST IT Proof positive you’re trolling. Any fool knows masks don’t prevent illnesses. They slow down infection rates through breathing only if you wear them correctly and limit exposure time and only with air born droplets ….I bet you think the cdc claims the mask will magically prevent everthing.
Of course I bet you don’t know any of this shit….why would you even use the word PREVENT. Hilarious.

There is some kind of a nonsensical thought there by your post, but hospitals practice wearing mask to help keep from spreading infections, whether they have asymptomatic infections or the patient does. If this is too hard to understand, that‘s too bad.
So they are infected then? And why aren't patients required to mask to stop infecting? Your logic is questionable, at the minimum.
Posted it already bubba….now it’s your turn. Droplets only become airborne when propelled by breathing. Ever notice how your own glasses fog up when wear a mask ? Oh, that’s right, you’re a freedom fan who sneezes on anyone passing by.
So, with that said, you just proved masks are ineffective.....Thank you.

So they are infected then? And why aren't patients required to mask to stop infecting? Your logic is questionable, at the minimum.

So, with that said, you just proved masks are ineffective.....Thank you.
Oh, you make a lot of sense. Let’s mask up patients with respiratory problems….hilarious.,
How can a person as bright as you claim to be pretend he has any knowledge of medicine. You aren‘t that bright are you. You think you‘re smarter than every hospital that has been masking up for decades.

Oh, you make a lot of sense. Let’s mask up patients with respiratory problems….hilarious.,
How can a person as bright as you claim to be pretend he has any knowledge of medicine. You aren‘t that bright are you. You think you‘re smarter than every hospital that has been masking up for decades.
Your own posts contradict yourself.................LOL

So who's the medical expert now?

You sure as shit haven't a clue about atmospherics...... :highfive:

Your own posts contradict yourself.................LOL

So who's the medical expert now?

You sure as shit haven't a clue about atmospherics...... :highfive:
But you can’t quote me and show it can you ? Typical MAGA moron deniers, babble with no evidence.,
I don’t need to be a medical expert. I’m not the stooopid person who thinks he knows more about medical science than…..your own primary care or the hospitals you’ve been in. .

Do you have a reason for this link, like you’re grasping at straws.
lol

Now science is grasping at straws.

Is it racist too? :p

I will make an exception this one time, as a gesture of goodwill, and help educate a leftie.

Okay left leaning one, here's how it goes -

According to CDC the Covid-19 coronavirus in its original form was about 100 nm in diameter, give or take.

And we'll stipulate that an N92 mask is also "near" 100 nm, "give or take".

Thus in real life, some fraction of the viruses will bounce off the mask, and some will pass through. The ratio is the mask effectiveness, against the virus.

The word "pleiomorphic" means the virus changes shape.

It is not "always" a round 100nm ball with spikes. Sometimes, it stretches like a balloon, and ends up looking more like a hot dog. So, 80x120 instead of 100x100.

If your N92 mask pores are "exactly" 92 nm, you now have a situation where some of the viruses will get through, whereas before they were too big. Some of the 80 nm viruses will wiggle through the 92 nm pore in the mask, EVEN IF the virus is initially "too big".

To be precise about it, Covid-19 SARS-2 is pleomorphic in the range of 60-140 nm.

You can do some math around this, you can figure out what the chances are of something getting through. If you have a 100nm round ball and a 92 nm mask.pore, nothing gets through. But if you have a pleomorphic 60-140 ball and a 92 nm mask pore, you get the following:

Effectiveness: 32%
Time to first penetration: 14 seconds

The mask becomes "quantitatively" all but useless, even if it's worn properly and the edges are sealed around the face.

Viruses have no cytoskeleton, they depend on the tensile strength of their structural proteins. Which, in water, bend and stretch like rubber bands. If they stretch too far, the virus breaks, and some viruses take advantage of this and use it as a means of reproduction.

lol

Now science is grasping at straws.

Is it racist too? :p

I will make an exception this one time, as a gesture of goodwill, and help educate a leftie.

Okay left leaning one, here's how it goes -

According to CDC the Covid-19 coronavirus in its original form was about 100 nm in diameter, give or take.

And we'll stipulate that an N92 mask is also "near" 100 nm, "give or take".

Thus in real life, some fraction of the viruses will bounce off the mask, and some will pass through. The ratio is the mask effectiveness, against the virus.

The word "pleiomorphic" means the virus changes shape.

It is not "always" a round 100nm ball with spikes. Sometimes, it stretches like a balloon, and ends up looking more like a hot dog. So, 80x120 instead of 100x100.

If your N92 mask pores are "exactly" 92 nm, you now have a situation where some of the viruses will get through, whereas before they were too big. Some of the 80 nm viruses will wiggle through the 92 nm pore in the mask, EVEN IF the virus is initially "too big".

To be precise about it, Covid-19 SARS-2 is pleomorphic in the range of 60-140 nm.

You can do some math around this, you can figure out what the chances are of something getting through. If you have a 100nm round ball and a 92 nm mask.pore, nothing gets through. But if you have a pleomorphic 60-140 ball and a 92 nm mask pore, you get the following:

Effectiveness: 32%
Time to first penetration: 14 seconds

The mask becomes "quantitatively" all but useless, even if it's worn properly and the edges are sealed around the face.

Viruses have no cytoskeleton, they depend on the tensile strength of their structural proteins. Which, in water, bend and stretch like rubber bands. If they stretch too far, the virus breaks, and some viruses take advantage of this and use it as a means of reproduction.
More made up woo..
What ever. You’re smarter than the Mayo Clinic right. Let’s get you in record....just say it. “ I’m smarter than every medical research factory in the world”

More made up woo..

You're dumber than you sound.

What ever. You’re smarter than the Mayo Clinic right. Let’s get you in record....just say it. “ I’m smarter than every medical research factory in the world”

Do you realize how stupid you sound, trolling like that?

Time to shut up now.

You've been ridiculed enough for one thread.

If you'd like to amplify, why don't you start a thread on how men are women and other such leftard stupidity.

You're dumber than you sound.

Do you realize how stupid you sound, trolling like that?

Time to shut up now.

You've been ridiculed enough for one thread.

If you'd like to amplify, why don't you start a thread on how men are women and other such leftard stupidity.
Can’t address why you think you’re smarter than every hospital in the United States, ever medical research facility....? Woo woo bullshit.

Can’t address why you think you’re smarter than every hospital in the United States, ever medical research facility....? Woo woo bullshit.
Shut up, you dumbass fucktard. Now you gotta make it about me cause you lost the argument.

Yeah fuckface, I can stand on my own two feet. I worked in a P4 facility. How many of your public health weenies can say that? (None!)

Ultimately, it's not about me being smart. It's about you being stupid. You're a willfully ignorant loudmouth leftard. People like you are a menace to children.

Shut up, you dumbass fucktard. Now you gotta make it about me cause you lost the argument.

Yeah fuckface, I can stand on my own two feet. I worked in a P4 facility. How many of your public health weenies can say that? (None!)

Ultimately, it's not about me being smart. It's about you being stupid. You're a willfully ignorant loudmouth leftard. People like you are a menace to children.
So you ARE claiming you’re smarter than say, Johns Hopkins, the Mayo Clinic, Harvard Med, MassGeneral.....and your own primary care and hospital....bescause you worked as a janitor in a what, p4 facility ? Wtf ?

Forum List

Back