Masks DO NOT WORK says CNN reporting on a NEW YORK TIMES article about a bunch of medical studies. None of them work. It was all politics.

I did, I even posted their link, and for a viral infection they recommend keeping your hands away from your big mouth!!! How can one put a mask on without touching one's face? Do you need me to again post the post I did that in that you fking ignored so you could continue to troll?

here dufus.
JHU

Cloth Masks​

In non-health care settings, multiple-layer fabric cloth masks are excellent barriers for containing respiratory droplets and interrupting viral transmission if they are worn consistently and properly, covering the nose and mouth.

Go ahead, you did not. …..post the link. I did. Do masks work for covid ? YES. That’s the answer you get. Post the link, I dare you. did for MAGA morons
post #895. Here you troll, for viral infections.

It’s called reading.

Mayo says,
Also follow these tips to prevent illness:

“Wash your hands with soap and water.
Keep your hands away from the face”

Tell me how you can put a mask on without putting your hands to your face! And you I know are far too stupid to understand what they are talking about
And right in their preventive tips, number two is keep your hands away from the face. Why would they then tell you to use your hands putting a dirty non functional mask on your face? You lose. Again, if it worked ole fauci wouldn't have touted two masks. want to troll some more? Show everyone your true troll!!!

post #895. Here you troll, for viral infections.

And right in their preventive tips, number two is keep your hands away from the face. Why would they then tell you to use your hands putting a dirty non functional mask on your face? You lose. Again, if it worked ole fauci wouldn't have touted two masks. want to troll some more? Show everyone your true troll!!!
Hey dufus
just post a link troll!
just did dufus
btw, to keep from spreading Both viral and bacterial infections, the directions are the same.
  • Cover your coughs and sneezes.

With 30 k sites that tell you, it seems like a typical stupid question from you morons. Your history is one foolish question after another....
Funny, how almost every site defining masks were altered with bad data from 2020. Go for it, pull me one link that doesn't mention Wuhan shit. here, this one is a really good one....

“The surgical face mask has become a symbol of our times” [1]

On March 17, 2020, this headline appeared in the New York Times on an article regarding the role of face masks in times of the COVID-19 outbreak. This is the most recent expression of the use of face masks. However, face masks have been used since the middle ages.

Funny, how almost every site defining masks were altered with bad data from 2020. Go for it, pull me one link that doesn't mention Wuhan shit. here, this one is a really good one....

“The surgical face mask has become a symbol of our times” [1]

On March 17, 2020, this headline appeared in the New York Times on an article regarding the role of face masks in times of the COVID-19 outbreak. This is the most recent expression of the use of face masks. However, face masks have been used since the middle ages.
No wait, you’re using this link to back up your stupid assertions when it stats out supporting masking and vaccinations.
do you ever read your own shit ? What a maga moron

The use of face masks seems to be critical to prevent the transmission of SARS-CoV-2 for the period, in which therapeutic interventions are lacking.”

No wait, you’re using this link to back up your stupid assertions when it stats out supporting masking and vaccinations.
do you ever read your own shit ? What a maga moron

The use of face masks seems to be critical to prevent the transmission of SARS-CoV-2 for the period, in which therapeutic interventions are lacking.”
See, you didn’t understand what I said. The theme was. Injecting 2020 into historical records

There is some kind of a nonsensical thought there by your post, but hospitals practice wearing mask to help keep from spreading infections, whether they have asymptomatic infections or the patient does. If this is too hard to understand, that‘s too bad.
The HC worker in a mask, according to your claim is preventing from spreading an infection to others....if the unmasked patient isn't wearing a mask, now what?

The HC worker in a mask, according to your claim is preventing from spreading an infection to others....if the unmasked patient isn't wearing a mask, now what?
Hilarious. “ preventing “ Ha ha. How long have you been this science illiterate ?

Hilarious. “ preventing “ Ha ha. How long have you been this science illiterate ?
oh, so masks don't stop viruses. All those trolling posts you saying otherwise. Truly trolling art.

oh, so masks don't stop viruses. All those trolling posts you saying otherwise. Truly trolling art.
You are ignorant aren’t you ? What a fking science illiterate you are, Like listening with an 8 year old.

The study quoted there did not say masks don't work.
That is EXACTLY what the study did say. Better learn to read or at least stop lying.

The big flaw? Most of the studies don't address COVID
They DID address covid and corona viruses like it. AS I've said for years, the best N95 masks have a porosity open enough to let 15 million corona viruses through a single hole at a time, not even counting leaks around the edges. Then there is the bacterial build up in the masks as they were never intended to be worn all day. And finally, 95% of the people out there never even were able to get their hands on the best masks.

Forum List

Back