Masculinity on the Decline

Sometimes the people involved in the relationship see discipline as a good and necessary part of the relationship.

Believe it or not but some consenting couples utilize domestic discipline (non-sexual) as a part of their relationship.
[URL="http://www.usmessageboard.com/posts/12435278/"]Is There NEVER a Time to Hit a Woman? NEVER?[/URL]

The fact that women are allowed to vote at all shows this nation has lost any sense of what Men and women are supposed to be.

those were the days huh, old man...? :cuckoo:

A lot of bearded men demonstrated against the Vietnam war. That was patriotic, as the whole affair was a disaster for America and should never have happened. Somehow, that was judged by 'non-liberals' as 'liberal' and unpatriotic.
Blame that war on John F Kennedy who was banging Marylyn Monroe. Seems that those liberals that get in trouble sexually, have to start some shit to divert the issue away from his womanizing with someone other than their wives. There were real men who had to go to that war, then there were sissy, pansy ass liberals who burned their draft card. William Jefferson Clinton became ..... Thanks dumbass liberals for that one...

draftcard.jpg

Speak for yourselves. This old lib is 72 years old, and preparing for another 12 hour day as a millwright in a steel mill. In the meantime, I see you fellows as the kind that takes a couple of days off for a paper cut. All flap yap, no real substance. You talk about masculinity, and have no idea of what that is.
Sure they know what masculinity is. Owning a lot of guns.

Thus, showing once again that women are in the lead.

Not really. Then again you have to understand the history of Chivalry and Courtly Love to see why that is.....

Chivalry began as a means to prevent the constant wars and bloodshed of the first millenium AD in Europe. It was a system of rules for combat and nothing more. In fact the word derived from the French word Chevalier (mounted warrior). Then in the 13th Century, Sir Thomas Mallory penned his work "Le Mord D'Arthur" (The Death of Arthur), which is the foundation for all of the Arthurian legends. It sparked the imagination of the Lords and Ladies of Europe, and added the idea of Coutly Love (proper romance and courtship between Lords and Ladies) to the Chivalric inventory. Suddenly Knights were expected to restrain their base urges and maintain a certain amount of respectability in the Court of their Lord.

HOWEVER, what many people miss is that the ideals of Courtly Love demanded AS MUCH, if not MORE from the LADIES of the Court. Most of those expectations became the foundation for what we have come to refer to as femininity in the more recent centuries.

By the mid-1700's, Courtship was a very regimented system in more Western nations, with significant expectations of both the Man and woman. These ideals continued, in one form or another right through the 1950's.

HOWEVER, with the advent of the women's Sufferage movement in the early days of the 20th Century, and the expansion of women in the workplace after World War II, many of those expectations begand to seem unpleasant and stifling to the women of the latter part of the 20th Century. As they began to ignore the expectations of Courtship in the 1960's, they also began deriding and openly criticizing many of the expectations on Men in that same system. As women began to become "empowered", they saw many of the features of Courtship as antiquated and outdated; to the point that Men who still held to them were considered to be Chauvanists and unworthy of the woman's time or affections.

As Men began to be verbally and socially abused for continuing to maintain those Courtship rituals and Courtly Values, they stopped doing them. Thus losing a large part of what makes a Gentleman a Man. As this started to happen more frequently, a "bad boy" culture emerged and led to our current state of affairs...... Women suddenly realizing that there might actually be some value to having a Gentleman in their lives, but not wanting to return to the Courtly Values that made those Gentlemen feel the extent of their efforts was worth the reqard at the end of them.

So basically, we've come to a point where women want to be allowed to be whatever they want, but still expecting Gentlemen to be such (at least until she tells them that they're allowed not to be). This is total horsebleep. If women want a Gentleman in their life, they can return to looking, acting, and thinking like a Lady. Until then, there is no reason on Earth for a Man to return to any standard of Manliness, Masculinity, or Gentlemanliness.
You brought up an event that happened at La'fant Plaza in Washington DC. I was approaching the entrance door, and coming from the other way a very good looking female approached so I held the door for her. She in a very unlady like manner, scowled at me and said "I bet you are holding the door, because you think I am a lady?". I responded "No, I am holding the door because I know I am a gentleman". She humphed and walked through. I held the door for 2 other people who came behind her.

Yes it is. I see it in the gym of all places. Men don't do as much powerful lifting or boxing. They're doing yoga and dressing like queers. Doing stupid "low impact" exercises. I actually see more women lifting heavy now.

Masculinity has been shamed out of style. Which is A GOOD THING if you ask me. Because a true man...real masculinity...won't change.

All these wannabe queer "men" who no longer act masculine??? Good. They were posers. They feminized from peer pressure. Which means they weren't men to begin with.

Celebrate being a man men.
Buy a truck.
Watch football.
Deadlift at gym...heavy.
Date a girl for her huge tits.
Buy guns you don't need.
Eat steak for breakfast.
Wear jeans and a t shirt to the opera or whatever gay shit the bit tittied girlfriend wants you to go to.

It's ok!

The worst is watching these feminized "bitch men" trying to recapture their lost masculinity.

They try growing their stupid little beards out to look tough. Yet...they don't have a single callus on their hands.

New national law should be: If you don't have calluses on your hands you're forbidden from having a beard.

Also seeing a surge in popularity in these mud races or mud obstacle courses. They're cool and all. An event for men to feel like men. Too bad they're even needed. Not enough men doing manly shit on their own time.

You brought up an event that happened at La'fant Plaza in Washington DC. I was approaching the entrance door, and coming from the other way a very good looking female approached so I held the door for her. She in a very unlady like manner, scowled at me and said "I bet you are holding the door, because you think I am a lady?". I responded "No, I am holding the door because I know I am a gentleman". She humphed and walked through. I held the door for 2 other people who came behind her.

Which is why I rarely hold doors for females anymore. In your place I'd have likely closed the door against her face, with the intent of breaking her nose.

Last edited:
Older people think the younger generation is less masculine then their generation!? A thought that is as old as the hills.

LOL true, but can you imagine today's college age "men" being asked to storm the beach at Normandy, for example?

A lot of bearded men demonstrated against the Vietnam war. That was patriotic, as the whole affair was a disaster for America and should never have happened. Somehow, that was judged by 'non-liberals' as 'liberal' and unpatriotic.
Blame that war on John F Kennedy who was banging Marylyn Monroe. Seems that those liberals that get in trouble sexually, have to start some shit to divert the issue away from his womanizing with someone other than their wives. There were real men who had to go to that war, then there were sissy, pansy ass liberals who burned their draft card. William Jefferson Clinton became ..... Thanks dumbass liberals for that one...

View attachment 76677
I would suggest to you that you read the Pentagon Papers or David Halberstam`s The Best and The Brightest and then get back to us. Kennedy was dead when the first ground troops entered Vietnam. If IKE hadn`t allowed our dictator to cancel the vote to reunify the country it`s likely there would have been no U.S. involvement. I also would urge you to learn how to spell Marilyn. The year was 1950 when Truman sent advisors to Vietnam. Was Harry banging Marilyn Monroe too? Sorry but you asked for it. :)

Has traditional masculinity gone out of style? Personally, I hope it makes a comeback.

Masculinity is on the decline in the United States, especially within the younger generation. See Pajama Boy, male millennial who swears he gets his period, and the rise of the male feminist as evidence.

Now, a recent survey conducted by YouGov in mid-May seems to confirm the same. The survey asked American men to rate their own masculinity on a scale from 0 to 6; 0 being “completely masculine” and 6 being “completely feminine.” The results showed major differences between generations and their own perceived masculinity.

continued here
Poll: Only 30 Percent of Young Men Identify As Completely ‘Masculine’

The traditional concept of "masculine" has changed. Our society (in the US) is becoming more androgynous. All people now embrace all traditional "masculine and feminine" perceived traits....

Whether you think that is a good or bad thing for society as a whole probably has yet to be determined and/or is a matter of opinion -

The loudest voices will be heard

View attachment 76677
I would suggest to you that you read the Pentagon Papers or David Halberstam`s The Best and The Brightest and then get back to us. Kennedy was dead when the first ground troops entered Vietnam. If IKE hadn`t allowed our dictator to cancel the vote to reunify the country it`s likely there would have been no U.S. involvement. I also would urge you to learn how to spell Marilyn. The year was 1950 when Truman sent advisors to Vietnam. Was Harry banging Marilyn Monroe too? Sorry but you asked for it. :)
Trying to change history again August? Shame on you, for lying your ass off, typical of any liberal who opens their pie hole. John F Kennedy and Vietnam - History Learning Site
In 1961, Kennedy agreed that America should finance an increase in the size of the South Vietnamese Armyfrom 150,000 to 170,000. He also agreed that an extra 1000 US military advisors should be sent to South Vietnam to help train the South Vietnamese Army. Both of these decisions were not made public as they broke the agreements made at the 1954 Geneva Agreement.
Now make sure August that you twist the wording of a Military advisor as not being Military troops.
http://www.nytimes.com/2015/10/31/w...ria-to-help-fight-the-islamic-state.html?_r=0
Obama Sends Special Operations Forces to Help Fight ISIS in Syria
Funny how liberals don't learn from history, which is why the world ends up repeating history. Such stupid people that liberals are. Nice try on altering history once again.

Has traditional masculinity gone out of style? Personally, I hope it makes a comeback.

Masculinity is on the decline in the United States, especially within the younger generation. See Pajama Boy, male millennial who swears he gets his period, and the rise of the male feminist as evidence.

Now, a recent survey conducted by YouGov in mid-May seems to confirm the same. The survey asked American men to rate their own masculinity on a scale from 0 to 6; 0 being “completely masculine” and 6 being “completely feminine.” The results showed major differences between generations and their own perceived masculinity.

continued here

The traditional concept of "masculine" has changed. Our society (in the US) is becoming more androgynous. All people now embrace all traditional "masculine and feminine" perceived traits....

Whether you think that is a good or bad thing for society as a whole probably has yet to be determined and/or is a matter of opinion -

Liberals think the world is being turn into androgynous mind numbed robots, but in America, this is being fought against tooth and nail. This is why Trump will be the next president of the US, as citizens are FED UP being forced to accept immoral actions as normal.

continued here

Liberals think the world is being turn into androgynous mind numbed robots, but in America, this is being fought against tooth and nail. This is why Trump will be the next president of the US, as citizens are FED UP being forced to accept immoral actions as normal.

Trump is not the answer - and the US is becoming more liberal, like it or not. No president will reverse what has already been done. It's a pipe dream.

The downward moral spiral of the entire world (not just the US) is prophesied.

continued here

Traditional masculinity? Like where men wore wigs, makeup, lace, velvet and silk?

Maybe you should worry more about being decent
Not european masculinity. Although, diss that makeup and what you think is a sissyboy would skewer you right on the street.

Forum List

Back