Zone1 Mary Is The Mother Of Jesus Christ, She Isn't Actually Jesus Christ

How is refusing to worship her disrespecting her?
Who asked you to worship her? I didn't. That's not the issue. The issue is you saying I asked you to worship her. I didn't. I never asked you to. I don't worship her. So why do you think I do when I am telling you I don't. Why are you worshipping Satan?

Mary was the most perfect human ever conceived. Obviously. She was the only human conceived without Original Sin. ("Hail Mary, full of grace..."). Her salvation was without question; she was literally unique in all of history.

She is not a God, just the most special person who ever lived (lives). It ain't complicated.

Who asked you to worship her? I didn't. That's not the issue. The issue is you saying I asked you to worship her. I didn't.

You didn't. 1miseryindex did and I wanted to stop any other Catholics who tried to get me to, but I won't deny that the Catholic religion basically does worship Mary though.

Ok, just remember that he turned water into wine for her - before it was his time to begin his ministry - at her mere mention that the host was running out of wine. I could be wrong but I believe this was the first miracle he performed which was before the spirit descended upon him. So show your disrespect for her at your own peril. After all, it's not like everyone doesn't have strong feelings for their mothers or anything like that and would take offense, right?

Jesus never performed any miracles before he was baptized and received the Holy Spirit.

Just an FYI. :beer:

You didn't. 1miseryindex did and I wanted to stop any other Catholics who tried to get me to, but I won't deny that the Catholic religion basically does worship Mary though.
I will and I'm a Catholic. So let me leave you with Titus 3:9-11 because as far as I am concerned I have warned you twice.

But avoid foolish controversies, genealogies, dissensions, and quarrels about the law, for they are unprofitable and worthless. As for a person who stirs up division, after warning him once and then twice, have nothing more to do with him, knowing that such a person is warped and sinful; he is self-condemned.

I even refuse to call her the mother of God. Jesus is God in human form, but in the spiritual form God has no mother so that just sounds weird. Anyways, I've been getting lectured today because even though I respect Mary, I don't worship her and I just really don't get it either.

Mary didn't heal the sick or raise the dead, Jesus did. She also didn't die for our sins on the cross because she was a sinner. A repented sinner, but a sinner nonetheless so she couldn't die in our place, she doesn't have the power to forgive sins, and she isn't God. Jesus is the Savior not Mary.
It's always surprised me he turned out as well as he did, with an absentee father and an unmarried mother,

Jesus never performed any miracles before he was baptized and received the Holy Spirit.

Just an FYI. :beer:
Ok, I agree. Why do you think he said, "[And] Jesus said to her, “Woman, how does your concern affect me? My hour has not yet come.”

Mary was the most perfect human ever conceived. Obviously. She was the only human conceived without Original Sin. ("Hail Mary, full of grace..."). Her salvation was without question; she was literally unique in all of history.

She is not a God, just the most special person who ever lived (lives). It ain't complicated.
Are you worshipping Mary's mother too?

Last edited:
The idea is you don't worship Mary but use her to get to Jesus who works for God as his right-hand man, evidently, Mary is the girl Friday of God in Paradise..

Actually she was a wonderful little Jewish girl, obedient to God. Her death is how you know that she indeed had the original sin.

Romans 5:12 Through one man sin entered into the world and death through sin, and thus death spread to all men because they had all sinned."

If she was perfect she would not have needed a savior:
And Mary said, “My soul magnifies the Lord, and my spirit rejoices in God my Savior, for he has looked on the humble estate of his servant...

Actually you're talking about Jesus not Mary.

Let me guess, miserable? lol.

Miserable about what?

Forum List

Back