Mary is not the mother of God

if you don't believe Smollet, yet believe in god--you are a HYPOCRITE

Gawd yer a clown....and utterly stupid

Two different issues
well, he claimed something--yet you do not believe
....you claim something --and I do not believe---yet you call me names and stupid--that MAKES YOU stupid
hahahhahaha---you just made yourself out to be stupid--

So you don't believe do you think that will change my mind?

You're stupid and fear the unknown it's obvious.

Sit down, stfu and worry about your own existence....nobody else cares
you fked up!!
hahahhahhahaha
you called yourself stupid

Simply stating there is no God won't work either.

God is coy, you cant prove he exists and we can't he doesn't.....faith comes to mind
no---if you claim something--you have to prove it--or it is bullshit
like when they charge a criminal--it needs to be proved
I can claim crap all day:
ducks fly on the moon
the Eiffel Tower moved 10 feet
etc
Well then you CLAIM there is NO GOD, prove it.
again--as I've stated a million times--that is a very dumb/immature/ridiculous reply
--you people make the INITIAL claim--YOU have to prove it
OBVIOUSLY I could not say ''there is no god'' BEFORE you say ''there is a god''

....so if I said ''ducks are on the moon'', you would automatically believe it like the idiots believed Jim Jones and drank the Kool Aid...???!!

Don't demand proof if you can't provide proof. It's simple
you people claim there is a god--now prove it or it's bullshit
I already know God exists through prayer and faith. I don't need to prove anything to you. You claim there is no god, you need to prove to ME that is true since I know he exists.

if you don't believe Smollet, yet believe in god--you are a HYPOCRITE

Gawd yer a clown....and utterly stupid

Two different issues
well, he claimed something--yet you do not believe
....you claim something --and I do not believe---yet you call me names and stupid--that MAKES YOU stupid
hahahhahaha---you just made yourself out to be stupid--

So you don't believe do you think that will change my mind?

You're stupid and fear the unknown it's obvious.

Sit down, stfu and worry about your own existence....nobody else cares
you fked up!!
hahahhahhahaha
you called yourself stupid

You're just making an ass out of yourself

Ask anyone

It's not wise, nor is it particularly civilized, to mess with the deeply held religious convictions of others.
That's their problem. You would have been the one telling Galileo to can it.

That was Pope Gregory. One man. That said, you are a humongous HYPOCRITE as secular science tells creation scientists to can it. Libs are usually hypocrites who live with themselves..

Galileo brought new knowledge to the world based on his scientific observations. There is nothing spiteful or mean-spirited about that.
Nor is there anything mean spirited about a supported claim that marycould not have been the mother of god. You just chose to characterize it that way.

And you are wrong anyway, in a sense. Mean spirited and provocative are exact terms used to describe galileos efforts to convince the church of his findings. If you had been a christian at the time, you likely would have agreed.

I am not, nor have I ever been ... a xtian.

I just believe religious persecution ... any religion ... is literally un-American.
I just believe religious persecution ... any religion ... is literally un-American.

upload_2019-5-3_20-27-21.jpeg

the history of the desert religions proves your statement disingenuous at best and for the false religion of christianity their persecution and victimization of the innocent has been uninterrupted from the 4th century to the present day.

when the crucifiers are brought to justice will be the last day for the purveyors of the false christian bible and their duplicitous myths. and for the others, the original spoken religion of antiquity will surly be fulfilled with their demise as well.

Galileo brought new knowledge to the world based on his scientific observations. There is nothing spiteful or mean-spirited about that.
Nor is there anything mean spirited about a supported claim that marycould not have been the mother of god. You just chose to characterize it that way.

And you are wrong anyway, in a sense. Mean spirited and provocative are exact terms used to describe galileos efforts to convince the church of his findings. If you had been a christian at the time, you likely would have agreed.

View attachment 259275

the history of the desert religions proves your statement disingenuous at best and for the false religion of christianity their persecution and victimization of the innocent has been uninterrupted from the 4th century to the present day.

when the crucifiers are brought to justice will be the last day for the purveyors of the false christian bible and their duplicitous myths. and for the others, the original spoken religion of antiquity will surly be fulfilled with their demise as well.

Do I look xtian to you?

I never burned anyone at the stake ... I don't even have a decent oven.

May I just add that the Politically opposed groups ferociously, still will recognize a Divine Miracle in the Virgin Birth? In one place it does divinely give one woman to tell her "blessed among women" which catholics like , but then Jesus did not come when she called "Who are my mother brother and sisters, these believers" . That's not even a command to the followers, just hey I'm God, she isn't. How'd Catholics end up with Jesus being 6th on the Italian prayer list? its true.

Catholics are the original Christians...all others are Johnny come latelys. Even Islam was 600 years late to the party

True story
Catholics are the original Christians...

there were no original christians, the 1st century events had nothing to do with manifest divinity.

catholics are simply members of the - church of the roman empire.

It's not wise, nor is it particularly civilized, to mess with the deeply held religious convictions of others.

What others believe in these matters is their own personal beliefs and it's rude and pretentious to attempt to belittle their beliefs.
EXACTLY.

So, why do people tell me Valhalla is not real?
:lol:

What others believe in these matters is their own personal beliefs and it's rude and pretentious to attempt to belittle their beliefs.
EXACTLY.

You wanna believe in Valhalla ... go nuts. Personally, I find it an attractive philosophy.

400x299.jpg

View attachment 259275

Do I look xtian to you?

you defend those who have ... when do you bring the crucifiers to justice.

Do I look xtian to you?

no, but then the other desert religions are equally the same in their abandonment of the original spoken religion of antiquity, the triumph of good vs evil.

and the nail in the coffin:
I guess you people believe Smollet's story
hahahhahahahahahahahahaha

When you look at the evidence frankly I'm not convinced that the Nigerians didn't act out on their own. That Smollett paid for something (sex, drugs, ????whatever) isn't in dispute. But it's his word against theirs as far as I can make out. I put it a 50/50 call right now....OK maybe 80/20 Smollett did it but gee; no surprise if it was some sort of extortion/gay lover payback thing.

Greg

View attachment 259275

Do I look xtian to you?

you defend those who have ... when do you bring the crucifiers to justice.

Do I look xtian to you?

no, but then the other desert religions are equally the same in their abandonment of the original spoken religion of antiquity, the triumph of good vs evil.

What bloody point are you trying to make?? Go slowly now; I've got a hangover so am reading SLOWLY!!!

Greg

EXACTLY.

You wanna believe in Valhalla ... go nuts. Personally, I find it an attractive philosophy.

400x299.jpg
All those blond bombshells and decent ovens??

592ec39b7f46885c43e42ca2926a95cd.jpg

Greg

EXACTLY.

Let me think about that one:..Ommmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.....mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm....mmmmmmmmmmm

Answer: dunno.

Greg

Forum List

Back