Mary is not the mother of God

I didn’t see you prove otherwise with proper links.
You made the claim so it's up to you to back it up. You suck at this.
I did. You can totally tell the ones that were born gay just by talking to them.

There’s your proof. You think there is a test or something. :rofl:
I asked for proper links and you gave none, again. You're a fool.
Neither did you. Where are yours? You made a claim to, Gertrude.
'Gay genes': science is on the right track, we're born this way. Let’s deal with it.
It totally proved my point that some are and some aren’t.

genetic factors explain about 25-30% of the differences between people in sexual orientation (heterosexual, gay, lesbian, and bisexual).

I didn’t see you prove otherwise with proper links.
I did. You can totally tell the ones that were born gay just by talking to them.

Were you born gay?
Deflecting already? :lol:
You misspelled winning. :rofl:

'Gay genes': science is on the right track, we're born this way. Let’s deal with it.

genetic factors explain about 25-30% of the differences between people in sexual orientation (heterosexual, gay, lesbian, and bisexual).
You haven't proven anything (ever) with your lack of links.

Were you born gay?
Everyone here thinks you're a loser.

You haven't proven anything (ever) with your lack of links.
The link you provided is my proof.

#stillwinning

Were you born gay?
Everyone here thinks you're a loser.
You misspelled winner.

Mary is not the mother of God.

It says that there is only one God. And so don't call anyone your father. Because there is only One.
In the Bible that it says in Genesis. "let's create mankind in our image". And in the Gospel of Matthews. It says, "Thy will (desires) be done, on earth as the way that it is in Heaven". God has created us the way it is in Heaven. That there is a Father and Mother and Sons and Daughters. The Holy Spirit is the Holy Mother. But the God created everything to be how it is in His realm. But the only thing that is different is, that our is in a physical nature, and His is in the Spiritual nature.But the Israelites could only have one father in a household. But they had many mothers. When God created us. He meant that all beings to serve Him only. Even Adam, whom were the head of his household. Which means that God wanted us to see Him as the only Father. The Israelites begged for a king. But God wanted to be the only Lord. But he gave them what they asked. But warned them what will this Lord will do to them.
But later on, God gave them what they asked for. But He will be not of this world, even though that He was born in this world, to be their King. But Mary shown her devotion to Him. That he made her the mother of all living being on earth. Eve wasn't devoted to Him. Eve is considered as the bondwoman Hagar in the New Testament. Those that are ruled by the laws, the slaves. But Mary has taken the place of Eve whom represent the Heavenly Mother. And Jesus represent the second Adam.
There were a female apparition that appeared a few time in history. This apparition never mentioned who She was, except for one time. She said that she was the Immaculate conception to an illiterate child. Immaculate means pure or holy. And conception means possess or merge, the things that a spirit does. She was basically saying that She was the holy merger that Jesus will send later on. To help make us holy. But the Catholic believe that she is Mary. But the apparition never said that she was Mary. But she only referred herself to be the one that is on the rosary.

Matthew 6:10
your kingdom come, your will be done, on earth as it is in heaven.

It's not wise, nor is it particularly civilized, to mess with the deeply held religious convictions of others.

What others believe in these matters is their own personal beliefs and it's rude and pretentious to attempt to belittle their beliefs.

What if those personal beliefs get articulated and are belittling innocent people or discriminating and denigrating a group without a just cause?

Should you not be concerned of the innocent victims and not the ones victimizing the innocent?

Further, your own bible says that you are to correct false teachings.

If you are to do it, why would you tell us not to follow your bibles advice?

Proverbs 3:12 For whom the Lord loveth he correcteth; even as a father the son in whom he delighteth.

Regards
DL

It's not wise, nor is it particularly civilized, to mess with the deeply held religious convictions of others.

What others believe in these matters is their own personal beliefs and it's rude and pretentious to attempt to belittle their beliefs.

What if those personal beliefs get articulated and are belittling innocent people or discriminating and denigrating a group without a just cause?

Should you not be concerned of the innocent victims and not the ones victimizing the innocent?

Proverbs 3:12 For whom the Lord loveth he correcteth; even as a father the son in whom he delighteth.

Regards
DL
The wolf howls at the moon.

Regards
DL
That is what Jesus has done. He has gave them His own version of the sacred texts. God told the Hebrews to keep His teachings with them always. He told them to bind them to themselves. And so they made straps with God's laws written on them. And they tied to their foreheads, a small box with a small sacred text inside of it. But they never came to the realization of what God really meant by it. God was showing us that they were lacking in something. That they were lacking the kingdom of God in them. Once Jesus had fulfilled the laws. That He has poured out onto them what they were lacking. The kingdom of God is all of the spirits from God. That was poured onto those that were once blind, in order for them to see what God really meant.
So we are not to listen to those that are teaching of their own desires. To spot out false teachers. You have to test them to see if their teachings is of human origin. like when the disciples were gleaning the fields on the Sabbath for food. Jesus has told them that the man wasn't made to serve the Sabbath. That man is lord over the Sabbath. The reason why God told the Hebrews not to leave their tents on the Sabbath to go looking for food. It was to get them to build up their faith in Him, that He will supply them, even through a 7 years famine. And so the Sabbath was made for them to be served.

Deuteronomy 11:18
Fix these words of mine in your hearts and minds; tie them as symbols on your hands and bind them on your foreheads.

John 6:63
The Spirit gives life; the flesh counts for nothing. The words I have spoken to you—they are full of the Spirit and life.

2 Corinthians 3:6
He has made us competent as ministers of a new covenant—not of the letter but of the Spirit; for the letter kills, but the Spirit gives life.

th

Matthew 15:9
They worship me in vain; their teachings are merely human rules.’”

Matthew 21:25
John’s baptism, where did it come from? Was it from heaven, or of human origin?” They discussed it among themselves and said, “If we say, ‘From heaven,’ he will ask, ‘Then why didn’t you believe him?’

Hebrews 12:6
because the Lord disciplines the one he loves, and he chastens everyone he accepts as his son.”

Regards
DL
That is what Jesus has done. He has gave them His own version of the sacred texts. God told the Hebrews to keep His teachings with them always. He told them to bind them to themselves. And so they made straps with God's laws written on them. And they tied to their foreheads, a small box with a small sacred text inside of it. But they never came to the realization of what God really meant by it. God was showing us that they were lacking in something. That they were lacking the kingdom of God in them. Once Jesus had fulfilled the laws. That He has poured out onto them what they were lacking. The kingdom of God is all of the spirits from God. That was poured onto those that were once blind, in order for them to see what God really meant.
So we are not to listen to those that are teaching of their own desires. To spot out false teachers. You have to test them to see if their teachings is of human origin. like when the disciples were gleaning the fields on the Sabbath for food. Jesus has told them that the man wasn't made to serve the Sabbath. That man is lord over the Sabbath. The reason why God told the Hebrews not to leave their tents on the Sabbath to go looking for food. It was to get them to build up their faith in Him, that He will supply them, even through a 7 years famine. And so the Sabbath was made for them to be served.

Deuteronomy 11:18
Fix these words of mine in your hearts and minds; tie them as symbols on your hands and bind them on your foreheads.

John 6:63
The Spirit gives life; the flesh counts for nothing. The words I have spoken to you—they are full of the Spirit and life.

2 Corinthians 3:6
He has made us competent as ministers of a new covenant—not of the letter but of the Spirit; for the letter kills, but the Spirit gives life.

th

Matthew 15:9
They worship me in vain; their teachings are merely human rules.’”

Matthew 21:25
John’s baptism, where did it come from? Was it from heaven, or of human origin?” They discussed it among themselves and said, “If we say, ‘From heaven,’ he will ask, ‘Then why didn’t you believe him?’

Hebrews 12:6
because the Lord disciplines the one he loves, and he chastens everyone he accepts as his son.”
That is what Jesus has done. He has gave them His own version of the sacred texts.

jesus gave nothing to those that abandoned him, there is only one version, the spoken religion of antiquity is the reiteration of the 1st century through its closing scene. the opposite of noah that has yet to be brought to justice. the sinners prevail. the desert religions.

Forum List

Back