Mary is not the mother of God

....very stupid .....you people made the initial claim--so it's up to you to prove it--not the other way around..and you can't prove it

Simply stating there is no God won't work either.

God is coy, you cant prove he exists and we can't he doesn't.....faith comes to mind
no---if you claim something--you have to prove it--or it is bullshit
like when they charge a criminal--it needs to be proved
I can claim crap all day:
ducks fly on the moon
the Eiffel Tower moved 10 feet
etc

You're claiming he doesn't exist. No? Prove it.

You cant win so shush
very dumbshit..that is so stupid/immature/ridiculous/idiotic
YOU [ or whoever ] claim there is a god--it's up to YOU to prove it
you must not understand
the Eiffel Tower moved 18 feet on it's own--I guess you believe THAT!!!!????!!!!!

Dumbshit you claim He doesn't....prove it stupid fuck
you believe in god--but you call me a stupid fk.....???!!!!!!?????
hahahahhahahahahhahah

If we are talking about Mary, the mother of Jesus Christ, then yes she is. If we are talking about another Mary then no
So not only do they teach canibalism in the Eucharist, but you accept they teach incest with the son impregnating his own mother?
And nobody see's the pattern of satanic mockery in the Roman farce?
Maybe if you put it all together you will see the Levay like spoofing of religion. More evidence:
They called the character Iesous (the swine) and used the Harlot Mary character as the queen of heaven then called her perpetual virgin (even with many more kids)while placing IeSous through all the harlots of the Bible, revolters hinted at the Harlot church describing the Vatican riches and location on the mounds of the dead and circus. Then they called him the great Scarab (dung beetle).
Dung beetles roll larger and larger balls of B S. To big giant balls of B.S. and with that you can't figure out why we call the Roman scam a load of Bull? Serious? They did say you were blind and mocked you knowing you'd be oblivious to their mockery.

Simply stating there is no God won't work either.

God is coy, you cant prove he exists and we can't he doesn't.....faith comes to mind
ducks fly on the moon
etc

You cant win so shush
you must not understand
the Eiffel Tower moved 18 feet on it's own--I guess you believe THAT!!!!????!!!!!

hahahahhahahahahhahah

Still no proof? Blabbering shit isn't proof.

Can you tell I'm mocking you?

ducks fly on the moon
etc

You cant win so shush
you must not understand

hahahahhahahahahhahah

you really believe in god and follow his teachings
hahahhahahahahahhah
initial --get an adult to explain it to you

You cant win so shush
you must not understand

hahahahhahahahahhahah

hahahhahahahahahhah

That wouldn't be you child.

Any proof he doesn't exist yet? Until you have it....shush

you must not understand

hahahahhahahahahhahah

hahahhahahahahahhah

you are proof he doesn't exist because you are not following his supposed rules

If we are talking about Mary, the mother of Jesus Christ, then yes she is. If we are talking about another Mary then no
there is no god--so she can't be

You can claim there isnt a God all day long. He is still there. He still loves you
....very stupid .....you people made the initial claim--so it's up to you to prove it--not the other way around..and you can't prove it

Ive received a witness from the Spirit. Ive been miraculously healed. Ive witnessed the power of prayer to change the minds od hearts of men. Most importantly ive been changed by the atonement.

I know there is a God. I know He speaks to man. I know He loves beyond all understanding. I have nothing to prove to you. The truth is true regardless of whether you accept it or not. Its true whether I accept or not. You can either make the effort to get to know God yourself and find peace and joy. Or you can continue in your sin, never learning, and be miserable. Its up to you

Mary is not the mother of God.

The Roman Catholics seem to know more bible verses than your video. The prophets of the Bible, of which Isaiah was one prophesied:

“For unto us a child is born, unto us a son is given: and the government shall be upon his shoulder: and his name shall be called Wonderful, Counsellor, The mighty God, The everlasting Father, The Prince of Peace.” King James Version (KJV) Isaiah 9:6
I don't go to the Catholic Church, my family's church is mine too. But I have worked for years on charities with others from the communities I've lived in, and I don't know better people than these wonderful Catholic women who are devoted to the service of Jesus Christ the Lord, and it pleases them to use the Isaiah prophecy as who Jesus is.

It bothered my mother too, the business of intercession, in her mind that was worshipping someone else than the Lord. However, having understood what Jesus went through on the Cross, his mother was there, full of pain, knowing her son was one with God, and she stayed till the end in unimaginable sorrow. First Mary was summoned by the angel of the Lord and told she would conceive a child that would be God's only son. She couldn't believe that such a simple girl as herself would be the savior's mother, but she not only went along with it, she and her husband Joseph made certain Christ was well-learned in the scriptures and were pleased to know he made a big hit with his love and knowledge of the Word.

I lived in a community that had interfaith meetings with ladies from all the churches in town. Some of their monsignors would allow them to come to our meetings, some would host the meetings, and others would not allow the women in their parish to worship en masse with us.

Some people take offense at that, but I never did. I loved the good deeds they did for the poor, and brought food for the Sisters of the Poor to deliver to the unfortunate. Our church didn't have a hunger closet nor people to host food for the poor. I loved their loyalty and duty and fervor to make life for the poor good by the things they did.

I think you're being a little hard on the Roman Catholics. Their first Pope was the Apostle, Saint Peter, who Jesus called "the rock on which I will build my church." Now, just look at all the Christian churches in the world. Many of them started because of Peter but broke away over indulgences. Generations later, we all still have more commonalities and similar beliefs, summarized in the Apostles' Creed, which are said in Catholic as well as Protestant Churches every week, a prayer the Lord deemed as perfect.

Let it go if you can. God looks on the heart, not on what the Church's roof looks like.

Epic and common failed argument from people being feed fake (fallacious) placement into Bible verses by not knowing the OT nor history and it's context=unsuspected=easy dupe.
Bit worse you boasted how Catholics know the Bible yet you just proved they donct and passed this ignorance along to it's guppies.
FACT: Isaiah has to be read in it's original unaltered Tanakh form and we see in context of that era and war with Assyria that Isaiah is referring
to Hezekiah as that Father Figure who had God with him in defeating Assyria making him the prince of peace for his people.
The Son born as a sign to King Ahaz was his son Hezekiah. A sign does Ahaz no good if it's 600 years later-oops! You've been bamboozled!

Good grief what a bunch of bs

1)it's history
2)it's context, your missionaries take verses outside of context and Hebrew translations and you are to lazy to research the fake news. you grasp this when it's politics but then fall victim in religious propaganda.
3)You've never read the Hezekiah scrolls in the Dead Sea Scrolls nor Isaiah commentary. It Proves Jehovah's Winesses interp of Isaiah was right, the "great Angellos"Counselor Hezekiah receives help from is Michael. Things never change, you always need guardian watcher help, just go ask Bush who his was, research Washington's help. It never changes, you'd be lost without the all seeing eye.

there is no god--so she can't be

You can claim there isnt a God all day long. He is still there. He still loves you

Ive received a witness from the Spirit. Ive been miraculously healed. Ive witnessed the power of prayer to change the minds od hearts of men. Most importantly ive been changed by the atonement.

I know there is a God. I know He speaks to man. I know He loves beyond all understanding. I have nothing to prove to you. The truth is true regardless of whether you accept it or not. Its true whether I accept or not. You can either make the effort to get to know God yourself and find peace and joy. Or you can continue in your sin, never learning, and be miserable. Its up to you
hahahahah--right there your post is bullshit = MISERABLE
....how do you know I'm ''miserable'''??? hahah YOU DON'T --this is just like the other crap about jesus/sin etc -
sinning is what humans do naturally ---so it's ok

you must not understand

hahahahhahahahahhahah

hahahhahahahahahhah

initial

Source info:
The commentary on Hezekiah is in the Dead Sea Scrolls (Hezekiah Apochryphon 4Q 470) shows the JW's were correct.
9:7 also shows this person was a Davidic king which Hezekiah was.
If they dared to say this was about Moshiach note that
4Q471 XVll calls it "Michael's kingdom"
& in Commentary on Isaiah states the prince of the congregation (head of hosts) Michael as the Davidic Messiah scroll 4 Q285 Fr. 5 &
scroll IQ sb,v 20-29=Isaiah 1xi,I
JW's believe because it says Aggelos (Malakh) of great counsel in Isaiah 9:6 that
Archangel Michael is assisting Hezekiah.
The commentary on Hezekiah in the Dead Sea Scrolls (Hezekiah Apochryphon 4Q 470) shows the JW's were correct.

If a person exists in the presence of God, does not the fact that He exists have a great influence on the person? Perhaps a real test of a person's character would be to remove him from God's presence and wipe his memory clean of his pre-mortal existence. This would allow the person to choose whether or not to do good deeds of his own volition without the outside influence of God being in his presence. Perhaps it is the will of God to give mankind this very opportunity to see what manner of man he/she truly is outside of the influence of direct knowledge. What manner of man will you become without the absolute knowledge of God? Will you still choose good or will you choose evil? To give mankind a little hope, God has allowed what knowledge we have of him into the world. On this man can have faith in a brighter future and still be tested by God to see if he will choose to be good or evil. The existence you wish for has already occurred. We lived with God in the pre-mortal life as spirit sons and daughters unto God. Some chose to openly rebel against God and others chose to stay with God. Those who have a body now on this earth were faithful in the pre-mortal world of spirits while those who chose to rebel were sent to this earth without bodies. This earth earth life is our second estate. We who have bodies have passed the first estate where we lived as spirit children in his presence. Now we must walk by faith and learn to choose good over evil outside the direct influence of God's holy presences.

Revelation 12:7-11
7 And there was war in heaven: Michael and his angels fought against the dragon; and the dragon fought and his angels,

8 And prevailed not; neither was their place found any more in heaven.

9 And the great dragon was cast out, that old serpent, called the Devil, and Satan, which deceiveth the whole world: he was cast out into the earth, and his angels were cast out with him.

10 And I heard a loud voice saying in heaven, Now is come salvation, and strength, and the kingdom of our God, and the power of his Christ: for the accuser of our brethren is cast down, which accused them before our God day and night.

11 And they overcame him by the blood of the Lamb, and by the word of their testimony; and they loved not their lives unto the death.

Notice how Michael and his angels (of whom you and I were part) overcome Satan and his angels. We have to overcome him by the blood of the Lamb! This means that you and I were sent to the earth also and needed the blood of the Lamb to overcome evil. Notice how we became subject unto the death. First Satan and his angels were cast out of heaven into the earth and then we were then sent to the earth and received a body of flesh and bones and became mortal. We became subject unto death and we rely on the blood of the Lamb to overcome sin. Mankinds existence on this earth comes without the memory of God or the war in heaven. But we were all there as valiant sons and daughters of God. In time, proof will come as we all stand before God to be judged according to the works we have done on this earth. We will all then have a bright recollection of our pre-mortal existence and all the sins we have committed while on this earth. This earth life is a test of your faith and whether you will choose good or evil in and of yourself.

Forum List

Back