Mary is not the mother of God

So you agree that homos can be created naturally. Good for you.
Isn't it obvious in some of the people you meet?
I have a good friend who is gay, and he's not faking it. So why does god make gay peeps?
What do you mean by faking it? How do you know he was born that way?
Why would you think he wasn’t?
I don't know that he was or wasn't faking it.

I can't answer that until you tell me why you believe he was born that way and what you mean by faking it.
I've know several gay people throughout my life. They are born that way. trust me.

Those are the facts of darkness. No where in the bible does it say Mary Magdaline was a Prostitrute. The darkness made it up and you fall for it because you reside in darkness.
Ok, so she was maybe a pro. But the rest sticks. So maybe Jesus was gay.

He was sinless. So NO he was not gay.
God made homosexuality and put it throughout nature, so yes, jesus may have been gay. it even appears that he was.

You like making stuff up right?
Homosexuality is found in plants and other animals. Who put it there?

If you believe a plant can be homosexual. You should stop smoking whatever it is you are smoking.

Mary can't be the mother of god because god raped her to have Jesus.

You are an extremly good example for this what the new modern US-made world calls "tolerance". Christians have to suffer every antiknowledge of every pseudo-intelligent psychopath. How intentionally stupid has someone to be, who says such an unbelievable stupid sentence? What's wrong with you? Go to a psychologist or to a doctor and let repair your damaged brain from others, when you are not able to help yourselve on your own.

Last edited:
I have a good friend who is gay, and he's not faking it. So why does god make gay peeps?

I can't answer that until you tell me why you believe he was born that way and what you mean by faking it.
I've know several gay people throughout my life. They are born that way. trust me.

For some month in my life I knew a homosexual man and a homosexual woman. He had been sexually abused from his father, when he was a little child. She was sexually abused from her grandfather and his friends in the age of 6 - 16 years. She hated all men and I took care not to hurt this hate, because this hate kept her alive. I had to suffer under her hate too - but I took it with patience. Fortunatelly she had friends under nuns too.

Perhaps you could ask yourselve what you really know about how hard life is for some of our sisters and brothers, while you play your asshole-role and feel mighty.

Last edited:

You are an extremly good example for this what the new modern US-made world calls "tolerance". Christians have to suffer every antiknowledge of every pseudo-intelligent psychopath. How intentionally stupid has someone to be, who says such an unbelievable stupid sentence? What's wrong with you? Go to a psychologist or to a doctor and let repair your damaged brain from others, when you are not able to help yourselve on your own.
We notice that you couldn't disprove what I say, just go bananas.

For some month in my life I knew a homosexual man and a homosexual woman. He had been sexually abused from his father, when he was a little child. She was sexually abused from her grandfather and his friends in the age of 6 - 16 years. She hated all men and I took care not to hurt this hate, because this hate kept her alive. I had to suffer under her hate too - but I took it with patience. Fortunatelly she had friends under nuns too.

Perhaps you could ask yourselve what you really know about how hard life is for some of our sisters and brothers, while you play your asshole-role and feel mighty.

Did you meet them while you were a guard at Treblinka?

One or two weeks ago a 23 years old boy from our region here made holidays in Croatia. He saw a Rastafarian with dreadlocks and made him a compliment because of his nice hairstyle. The man took a knife and killed him. That's the lifestyle of your modern world of hate, bullshit and nonsense.

Last edited:

Okay - now comes again the Nazi asshole, who knows that I have Jewish ancestors too, and threatens me. You are a criminal asshole, Nazi. You have indeed very good reasons never to die.

One or two weeks ago a 23 years old boy from our region here made holidays in Croatia. He saw a Rastafarian with dreadlocks and made him a compliment because of his nice hairstyle. The man took a knife and killed him. That's the lifestyle of your modern world of hate, bullshit and nonsense.
Totally irrelevant to the conversation. You lose, Goebbels.

Okay - now comes again the Nazi asshole, who knows that I have Jewish ancestors too, and threatens me. You are a criminal asshole, Nazi. You have indeed very good reasons never to die.

Are you crying? do you need a tissue?

All of them? Every single one?

How do you know?

How do you know?
Why is this an obsession with you? What have you done?

How do you know?
No obsession. Just making a point.

Only a few are born that way. The obvious ones.

How do you know?

So everyone else is faking it to suck some dick? What percentage?

How do you know?

So everyone else is faking it to suck some dick? What percentage?
Faking it? No.

That doesn’t mean they were all born gay. Most weren’t.

@everyone

My last comments here were answers to this what the user TAZ had said here. I don't have any idea why he or anyone else deleted his words.

And not to forget: Mother Mary is the mother of god.

Sub tuum præsidium confugimus,
Sancta Dei Genetrix.
Nostras deprecationes ne despicias in necessitatibus nostris,
sed a periculis cunctis libera nos semper,
Virgo gloriosa et benedicta.

Domina nostra, mediatrix nostra, advocata nostra,
tuo filio nos reconcilia,
tuo filio nos commenda,
tuo filio nos repræsenta.

Amen.

Last edited:

Forum List