Mary is not the mother of God

Oh, for anyone in this debate who wants to but just can't believe, there's a little prayer you can say that has gotten people with faith issues, that opened a beautiful and renewed spirit in their hearts. It's only 6 or so words you say at 3 different times (or less). And it helps to know that God helps those who speak to him sincerely. Just bow your head when you have a quiet time (evening vespers are my best time) and say to God these 7 little words: "Lord, please help me with my unbelief." You can add "amen" if you want closure, too. It's a word that stems from another language that may mean something to the effect of "so be it." The nice thing is, God is happy to help you believe if you ask him in true sincerity. All of heaven rejoices when only one in this world comes to peace with God. The spirit of God is a happy place. :huddle:

“Eli, Eli, lema sabachthani”

Marīya miniziri sitifets’imi!

ok, “My God, my God, why have you forsaken me?” - I can google mine ...

no google for yours ...
You asked a question and I answered it. "Because Maria was unfaithful".
No, she wasn't. Joseph also received a visit from the Holy Spirit. Not only did he chill, he understood his role in Jesus' upbringing ws to be sure he had a good scriptural understanding that he and his bride so generously provided the Lord as he was growing up.
Quite a few cult leaders forbade their male followers from having contact with thier own wives while the leader himself had full access to all of them. Jim Jones and Wayne Bent just to name a couple of them.

Just so you know, I have also had a few visits from the spirit but I gave it up because the message was inhumane. I am a humanitarian, you see and I do not believe in superstition.

ok, “My God, my God, why have you forsaken me?” - I can google mine ...

no google for yours ...

there was no question, are you saying jesus was forsaken because mary, your claim, was unfaithful ...

the rhetorical was jesus's ...
You need to make youp your mind. Was it Jesus or Matthew who said it?

- your answer makes no sense.
Mine makes more sense than claiming “Eli, Eli, lema sabachthani” was spoken by Jesus.

your answer makes no sense at all concerning the quote spoken by - jesus ... no doubt rhetorical.

If people are only pretending to not hear it, then it technically isn't a dog whistle, is it?
Right! I will pass your concerns to the Colloquial Police. Would you also like me to pass along anything regarding the phrase, "playing dumb"?

He also hung around Mary Magdeline. And other women. He never had sex. Sex out of marriage( fornication) is condemned by God. It was a dishonor for a Israelite male to have long hair. Those that do not know Jesus portray him with long hair. He would NEVER bring dishonor to his Fathers name. Tunics are not dresses. You twist everything in your darkness. I post facts.
These are the facts:

He only hung around with guys.
He wore a dress.
He only banged a woman once. Once means he didn't like it.
The only woman he could get was a pro.
He rode a donkey, which in those days were reserved for women and slaves, and we know he wasn't a slave.
He turned water into wine, not beer or whiskey.
He's always depicted as effeminate and buff.

Those are the facts of darkness. No where in the bible does it say Mary Magdaline was a Prostitrute. The darkness made it up and you fall for it because you reside in darkness.
Ok, so she was maybe a pro. But the rest sticks. So maybe Jesus was gay.

He was sinless. So NO he was not gay.
God made homosexuality and put it throughout nature, so yes, jesus may have been gay. it even appears that he was.

You like making stuff up right?

I don't think it's a person's beliefs any more. It's their worldview.

I mean one can still hold beliefs. Beliefs are trust and confidence in a person or thing. A worldview sounds more comprehensive.

These are the facts:

He only hung around with guys.
He wore a dress.
He only banged a woman once. Once means he didn't like it.
The only woman he could get was a pro.
He rode a donkey, which in those days were reserved for women and slaves, and we know he wasn't a slave.
He turned water into wine, not beer or whiskey.
He's always depicted as effeminate and buff.

Those are the facts of darkness. No where in the bible does it say Mary Magdaline was a Prostitrute. The darkness made it up and you fall for it because you reside in darkness.

God made homosexuality and put it throughout nature, so yes, jesus may have been gay. it even appears that he was.

Homosexuality is found in plants and other animals. Who put it there?

Is the answer Satan?

Is the answer Satan?
God made everything in the universe which was predisposed to have homos in it. Wasn't it? :biggrin:

Is the answer Satan?
God made everything in the universe which was predisposed to have homos in it. Wasn't it? :biggrin:
Matthew 19 tells you that some were created naturally. That doesn't mean all of them were created naturally.

Is the answer Satan?
Matthew 19 tells you that some were created naturally. That doesn't mean all of them were created naturally.
So you agree that homos can be created naturally. Good for you.

Is the answer Satan?
Isn't it obvious in some of the people you meet?

Is the answer Satan?
I have a good friend who is gay, and he's not faking it. So why does god make gay peeps?

Is the answer Satan?
I have a good friend who is gay, and he's not faking it. So why does god make gay peeps?
What do you mean by faking it? How do you know he was born that way?

What do you mean by faking it? How do you know he was born that way?
Why would you think he wasn’t?

Forum List

Back