Mary is not the mother of God

Those are the facts of darkness. No where in the bible does it say Mary Magdaline was a Prostitrute. The darkness made it up and you fall for it because you reside in darkness.
Ok, so she was maybe a pro. But the rest sticks. So maybe Jesus was gay.

He was sinless. So NO he was not gay.
God made homosexuality and put it throughout nature, so yes, jesus may have been gay. it even appears that he was.

You like making stuff up right?
Homosexuality is found in plants and other animals. Who put it there?

Plants make analsex? And what is the third gender doing? What's s by the way the name of the third gender? Rpftl?

Oh by the way: The planet under your feet is dying. Stop this!

Last edited:
Would wish more human being had your ability to do what's necessary, mother Mary. Do you have any idea why so many people try to tell others bullshit - for example that you are not the mother of the Lord, because plants are homosexual and human beings have three genders? What a confusion. Why knows god everything and why know human beings everything better? Help us to make the real important steps joyful, mother of god. Best greetings to your son. He knows what death is - so let us all be a part of his godly love.

Last edited:
Plants make analsex?
That's not the definition of homosexuality, idiot.

Nazi, I'm really tired about you. How many people do you like to strangle until they will accept to be tolerant or dead? Why for heavens sake attacks somone Mother Marty with such a totally uninteresting bullshit? Who do you think you are? Latest in 1000 years knows no one anything any longer about you. Hopefully mankind will still exist then.

When you would be able to understand what's written in the bible then you would be able to understand that rules in context "homosexual behavior" means practically only to avoid anal sex. Short: It has nothing to do with sex. An anus is digestion - not reproduction. Sexuality is a function of reproduction and social contact, when we count tenderness too. Biology, psychology and social behavior are not a myth.

Last edited:
Nazi, I'm really tired about you.
Sowhat,moron?

"Moron" = "Schwachkopf" ... got it.

Nobody cares.

Better you are not able to describe the US mentality under Donald Trump.

You said something stupid, and now you're all grumpy, because you got called on it.

What exactly is your problem? What are you not able to accept? I had for some years a homosexual direct superior in a team of three men. We never had any problem, which had to do with sexuality - if I don't count that he tried to convince me to visit with him together a perfumery. Perfume is not my world, that was the only reason not to do so.

Last edited:

Oh by the way. Give me please a concrete name of the mystic third gender of the English speaking world. As far as I know uses only one language three genders. My own language. We call this genders male, female and neutral. Grammatical genders have nothing to do with sex. We don't have homosexual words for example nor has any biological entity a neutral sex or is a river really male or female.

What exactly is your problem?
Nothing, really. You made an idiotic comment born of bigotry. I called out your very stupid comment. Since then,just a bunch of whining from you.

Again: What is your concrete problem? You said nothing except "I hate people, who don't agree with me about this, what I think about them". The flat nonsense you said to me here are empty angry phrases - that's all.

Oh by the way: Is used the word "Nazi" because of a mistake. I thought TAZ answers.

Last edited:
Give me please a concrete name of the mystic third gender of the English speaking world.
Ah yes, changing the subject. Far be itfrom you to act like a mature adult and admit you said something very stupid.

As for "third gender", I don't care what it os called. You do, because you are small minded and think you are making an important point. You aren't. It is a matter of psychology and remains the same no matter what anyone calls it.

Give me please a concrete name of the mystic third gender of the English speaking world.
Ah yes, changing the subject. Far be itfrom you to act like a mature adult and admit you said something very stupid.

As for "third gender", I don't care what it os called. You do, because you are small minded and think you are making an important point. You aren't. It is a matter of psychology and remains the same no matter what anyone calls it.

Okay - you are not able to communicate with others. A problem of alcohol or drugs, I guess. Tell me what your hear in your brain what I said to you. What is the problem for you?

Last edited:
... As for "third gender", I don't care what it os called. ... "

The use of the English word "gender" in the "third gender debate" costed in Germany billions for the change in all forms and data bases and administrative regulations. But who likes not to be tolerant - even if it costs billions. About three month after all this changes existed only 73 people of a so called third gender officially. How many it are now I don't know - but I guess it are still less than 100 people.

The only explanation for this what a third gender could be I'm able to see in a chromosome aberration, where the second chromosome is not existing: XX, XY -> X_. This people are indeed intersexuell. Do you have any psychological explanation in context real psychological research what a third gender really could be?

Last edited:
Ok, so she was maybe a pro. But the rest sticks. So maybe Jesus was gay.

God made homosexuality and put it throughout nature, so yes, jesus may have been gay. it even appears that he was.

Plants make analsex? And what is the third gender doing? What's s by the way the name of the third gender? Rpftl?

Is every kraut in Doucheland as dumb as you?

Only 98%, Nazi, US-American one.

Last edited:

Homosexuality is found in plants, insects and other animals. God put it there.

Homosexuality is found in plants, insects and other animals. God put it there.

What an unimportant nonsense. Who cares about homosexuality? The problems the bible speaks about have nothing to do with homosexuality - specially not with the female homosexuality at all. When a man uses with analsex another man as a kind of substitute for a woman, then I don't know whether this is homosexuality or not. I would say it is not. But it is for sure a sin - and I will not explain to you now why it is so. This problem has lots of elements and hurts in many ways love and rationality - not only in the relation between this two persons. And when a man for example has analsex with a woman then this form of "homosexual behavior" is also a sin. It is unimportant whether such a man is homosexual or heterosexual.

This all has with animals and plants absolutelly nothing to do - but I'm quite sure that plants are not able to be homosexual and I'm also sure animals don't do analsex. I general have animals natural rights, given from god, which human beings should respect - but animals are not able to be sinners. A lion, who eats you, eats you, because you are a wonderful steak and not because he hates you or because he loves it to impress other lions or because he likes to torture someone and so on. Human beings are responsible for all and every life on planet Earth in the eyes of the Lord. Not so animals or plants.

And Mary is the mother of god.
Alt%C3%B6tting%2C_Gef_2006%2C4.JPG

Nigra sum sed formosa

Last edited:
Matthew 19 tells you that some were created naturally. That doesn't mean all of them were created naturally.
So you agree that homos can be created naturally. Good for you.
Isn't it obvious in some of the people you meet?
I have a good friend who is gay, and he's not faking it. So why does god make gay peeps?
What do you mean by faking it? How do you know he was born that way?
Why would you think he wasn’t?
I don't know that he was or wasn't faking it.

I can't answer that until you tell me why you believe he was born that way and what you mean by faking it.

Forum List

Back