Marxist Want California to Leave Union...Goodbye Freakland

Here's some irony for you. I'm from Pennsylvania, and if I went to California I would not be able to vote in any plebiscite for California to "exit." But if I were from Mexico, I could probably do it.
Untrue but carry on..

California is how it is spelled for all you tezass idjits. We will leave and all the seaports belong to us not you. We will charge humungus tariffs to cross out borders with merchandise. The rest of the USA will suffer dramatically with the loss of out tax money to support the no tax states. I will be FREE at last! No stupid cons to listen to.
What about the nuts?

If California seceded it would dry up, shrivel up and blow away.

It is nothing w/o water, and it gets all of it's water from the surrounding states, and the underground aquifer which belongs to the continental US.

W/O the US, California would be a worthless piece of desert. The rich farms, the vibrant cities, all of it depends on water from the US and the other states.

Cali is a water hog.

First Texas with Obama, now Cali with Trump.

The two sides, so comically similar in their behaviors.
Yet similar.

Yes, different states and different presidents , but the ideologies are the same.

Obama and California are American hating, free market hating marxist dreams.

Texas and Trump are about the free market.

Yeah, really funny.

California is how it is spelled for all you tezass idjits. We will leave and all the seaports belong to us not you. We will charge humungus tariffs to cross out borders with merchandise. The rest of the USA will suffer dramatically with the loss of out tax money to support the no tax states. I will be FREE at last! No stupid cons to listen to.
Your ports will be seized and you pacifist dope heads will do nothing about it.

California is a cancer. Cut it out in order to save the country. Then they can be free to be the open-border, welfare state for the world.

Far right fruitcakes yearn for a civil war because they can't have everything their way. The ultimate victims and snowflakes :rofl:

Here's some irony for you. I'm from Pennsylvania, and if I went to California I would not be able to vote in any plebiscite for California to "exit." But if I were from Mexico, I could probably do it.
Untrue but carry on..

How would that be untrue?
To vote in Cali you must be registered and to be registered one must show proof if citizenship..

Agree, but what constituted citizenship? Allegedly one must prove their identity to get a job. Illegals can’t do this so they steal Identities, typically those of young people, the elderly and the dead. So if they break the law coming here, they break the law to world, common sense dictates they would break the law to vote.

San Francisco and Los Angeles...

Sodom and Gomorrah...

Secession would be the perfect excuse to flush the filth out of those places.

If California secedes, it will be The War With Mexico - Chapter II

We'll be back at the walls of Chapultepec and laughing at new-age Ninos Heroes within a month.

Well...the Coast can go as long as U.S. remains in control of ports and military bases. Then let the drug cartels come north and murder and rape all those left wing idiots that cry over them as immigrant victims.
Calexit gets go-ahead to start collecting signatures
aren't these the very same leftist assbags that ridiculed TX for talking about leaving?

I'm going to read this thread, I expect every leftist to denounce this move and threaten war with CA if they should actually do so. It's what they did with TX, so they should be consistent.

Forum List

Back