Marxist Want California to Leave Union...Goodbye Freakland

California is how it is spelled for all you tezass idjits. We will leave and all the seaports belong to us not you. We will charge humungus tariffs to cross out borders with merchandise. The rest of the USA will suffer dramatically with the loss of out tax money to support the no tax states. I will be FREE at last! No stupid cons to listen to.
second leftist, first to post on topic

proudly wanting to be a traitor to America.

Well...the Coast can go as long as U.S. remains in control of ports and military bases. Then let the drug cartels come north and murder and rape all those left wing idiots that cry over them as immigrant victims.
Calexit gets go-ahead to start collecting signatures

I notice you've not listed your location, why is that?

I also wonder if you've ever traveled in California, or if you opinion is nothing more than an echo of the Right Wing hate machine?

I've read many of your posts, and what I believe is you are an angry, hateful and ignorant person. I wonder too who or what made you into what you've become.

California is how it is spelled for all you tezass idjits. We will leave and all the seaports belong to us not you. We will charge humungus tariffs to cross out borders with merchandise. The rest of the USA will suffer dramatically with the loss of out tax money to support the no tax states. I will be FREE at last! No stupid cons to listen to.
To keep more California tax dollars in California, Californians should vote for representatives that want to drastically cut back the size and scope of the federal government. The problem is, Californians keep voting for the party most in favor of increased federal control/taxing/spending. Much greater State autonomy is possible under the US Constitution.

If California seceded it would dry up, shrivel up and blow away.

It is nothing w/o water, and it gets all of it's water from the surrounding states, and the underground aquifer which belongs to the continental US.

W/O the US, California would be a worthless piece of desert. The rich farms, the vibrant cities, all of it depends on water from the US and the other states.

Cali is a water hog.
what state is going to make up all that agriculture?....just asking....

If California seceded it would dry up, shrivel up and blow away.

It is nothing w/o water, and it gets all of it's water from the surrounding states, and the underground aquifer which belongs to the continental US.

W/O the US, California would be a worthless piece of desert. The rich farms, the vibrant cities, all of it depends on water from the US and the other states.

Cali is a water hog.
what state is going to make up all that agriculture?....just asking....

Do we trade with Mexico?

They are our biggest trading partner.

I am sure California farmers will have no problem buying the water from the aquifer and the Mead Lake etc.

And Silicon Valley? I guess they will just have to pony up some cash.

I don't think trade will end, Cali will just have to pay the money for what the water is worth instead of leeching it for free like they have been doing.

They brag all the time about being the world's "Fifth largest economy," while free loading off of the west's water. . . . .

Well, now they can quit being a well fare case and we'll see how they do when they pay for what the water is worth.

Forum List

Back