Marxist Want California to Leave Union...Goodbye Freakland

Calexit...sure...

White Californian: “ Why are you beating me...I,I,I, voted for Hillary.”

Well...the Coast can go as long as U.S. remains in control of ports and military bases. Then let the drug cartels come north and murder and rape all those left wing idiots that cry over them as immigrant victims.
Calexit gets go-ahead to start collecting signatures
No he is called a capitalist...Most marxist don't become that wealthy outside of the state..
California brings nothing to the Union but trash.
and artichokes, damn things..

Yep...good ol’ California nut jobs...we will miss them...NOT

Well...the Coast can go as long as U.S. remains in control of ports and military bases. Then let the drug cartels come north and murder and rape all those left wing idiots that cry over them as immigrant victims.
No he is called a capitalist...Most marxist don't become that wealthy outside of the state..
and artichokes, damn things..
San Francisco drowning in shit and used hypodermic needles.
San Francisco Spends $30 Million Cleaning Feces, Needles

Hollywood is a real fucking bastion of intelligence too...

First Texas with Obama, now Cali with Trump.

The two sides, so comically similar in their behaviors.
Texas has oil, swagger, and real men and women. Cali can’t boast that.

Lose the trash. Keep the dirt.

Here's some irony for you. I'm from Pennsylvania, and if I went to California I would not be able to vote in any plebiscite for California to "exit." But if I were from Mexico, I could probably do it.

California is how it is spelled for all you tezass idjits. We will leave and all the seaports belong to us not you. We will charge humungus tariffs to cross out borders with merchandise. The rest of the USA will suffer dramatically with the loss of out tax money to support the no tax states. I will be FREE at last! No stupid cons to listen to.

Forum List

Back