Marvel dumps young actor over assault charges

Quasar44

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jun 21, 2020
Phoenix, AZ

This young actor is going to lose hundreds of millions of dollars due to one women .
He was going to star in 3 major comic movies.
His entire career is destroyed

No, son. He's losing that due to his own actions.

Jesus you guys hate women so much...
You have a large word sentence typed about a Religion saying the world will end. It's what we see today that we must avoid to see that happen. You do not see it that way. The women thing. Treat them equal in all ways. Preferential treatment exists. More responsibility for men in many ways of employment that has women in it causes more pressure. Stop with the excuses. The world is not going to be utopia if they take over. In fact, they are destroying the West. I thought all of this that was started over a half century ago was going to turn this nation into some super rich paradise compared to then. All of the people that never had a chance was going to have it and all of this creation of tens of millions of high paying jobs and all of this from it was going to happen. It did not. Growth slowed in a huge way. Taxes went up in a huge way. Nuclear families dissolved and the rise of single families occurred, and the globalists gave it their blessing. We are spoiled, slovenly, neurotics.

No, son. He's losing that due to his own actions.

Jesus you guys hate women so much...
~~~~~~
He checked all the right boxes and became another DEI Hollywood actor to fall to his sexual habits.

This young actor is going to lose hundreds of millions of dollars due to one women .
(Young actor?!?)

He literally just lost hundreds of millions of dollars based on 1 girl ??
Maybe he deserves it but wow that is a costly mistake

I doubt his career is over, he is a good actor, but he’s lost millions and he will have to rebuild.

I doubt his career is over, he is a good actor, but he’s lost millions and he will have to rebuild.
he would have gotten tens of millions per the 3 films of MARVEL that were just cancelled for him

nobody will ever hire him again after this !!
Maybe he deserves it but so much money
He is a good actor, he will be able to find work again
But never get back the money he lost out on here with Disney

You have a large word sentence typed about a Religion saying the world will end. It's what we see today that we must avoid to see that happen. You do not see it that way. The women thing. Treat them equal in all ways. Preferential treatment exists. More responsibility for men in many ways of employment that has women in it causes more pressure. Stop with the excuses. The world is not going to be utopia if they take over. In fact, they are destroying the West. I thought all of this that was started over a half century ago was going to turn this nation into some super rich paradise compared to then. All of the people that never had a chance was going to have it and all of this creation of tens of millions of high paying jobs and all of this from it was going to happen. It did not. Growth slowed in a huge way. Taxes went up in a huge way. Nuclear families dissolved and the rise of single families occurred, and the globalists gave it their blessing. We are spoiled, slovenly, neurotics.
WTF?

Does this mean Disney is using a white actor to play Kang?

Nah.... wishful thinking.

He destroyed his career, what an idiot. This is such a stupid act, I hope he learned his lesson and moves on.

Forum List

Back