Marvel dumps young actor over assault charges

Let’s say the conviction was warranted by the evidence. If so, he fucking assaulted a female.

He don’t give a fuck if it does cost him some gigs and money. Maybe he should have considered that before the assault and even without regard to consequences, maybe men shouldn’t assault anybody, especially women.

these franchise freight trains have to stick to a formula to make money. Change the metrics a little bit and the train derails.

Other evidence the court released Wednesday included a recording of Majors imploring Jabbari in December 2022 to act more like Michelle Obama and Coretta Scott King.

"Coretta Scott King…do you know who that is? That's Martin Luther King's wife. Michelle Obama, Barack Obama's wife," Majors is heard saying in the recording. "I'm just gonna say this. My temper ... all that said … I'm a great man. A GREAT man. I am doing great things, not just for me but for my culture and for the world."

This young actor is going to lose hundreds of millions of dollars due to one women .
He was going to star in 3 major comic movies.
His entire career is destroyed

It was not the charges that are the problem, it is the conviction.

Forum List

Back