Martian Fossils discovered by Mars Rover Opportunity

MAGA Macho Man

Diamond Member
Apr 19, 2022
Linear Time
What a fascinating discovery by the Mars Rover. It's proof that life existed on the red planet. Sea fossils are the most oldest on Earth so there's no reason Mars has them as well.

No, it's not "proof". That would require much more analysis than a single grainy photograph. It would be great if true, but it's not "proof".

Boy, the term "proof" doesn't mean much of anything any more. Wanting something to be true doesn't mean it is proven to be true.

Well for starters it's the Coast to Coast web site. That doesn't bode well... Then the article goes on to basically say these "fossils" are identical to real life, earth based life forms. Somewhat odd for life that de eloped on another planet...

I like listening to that show on the radio, but I never assume they're serious or factual. The galactic traveling physicist guy was my favorite guest.

Scientists are saying they have found molecules on planets many light years away through a telescope and we have spent tens of billions of dollars and more on Mars circling it and landing n it with many different experiments to detect life and we have a problem finding a molecule.

No, it's not "proof". That would require much more analysis than a single grainy photograph. It would be great if true, but it's not "proof".

Boy, the term "proof" doesn't mean much of anything any more. Wanting something to be true doesn't mean it is proven to be true.
Except with accusations against Trump. They're all true!

1695155631435.png

Well for starters it's the Coast to Coast web site. That doesn't bode well... Then the article goes on to basically say these "fossils" are identical to real life, earth based life forms. Somewhat odd for life that de eloped on another planet...
The fossil...

Screenshot_20230919-201138-484.png

Forum List

Back