NASA's Mars Perseverance rover finds samples of Microbial life on mars

Stryder50

Platinum Member
Feb 8, 2021
Lynden, WA, USA
Granted, from Mars' distant past, but still, indicts that Earth likely isn't the only place in the Solar System or Universe where 'Life' could have formed~existed.

NASA's Mars Perseverance rover found biologically-interesting rocks in an ancient lake bed that could indicate microbial life existed on the red planet billions of years ago.

Granted, from Mars' distant past, but still, indicts that Earth likely isn't the only place in the Solar System or Universe where 'Life' could have formed~existed.

NASA's Mars Perseverance rover found biologically-interesting rocks in an ancient lake bed that could indicate microbial life existed on the red planet billions of years ago.
"Biologically interesting"
"Could indicate"

I've heard this song before &, after this is blown up, we will hear it again.
Modern scientists like drama. It's good for funding.

Total Fake News bullshit. These kinds of headlines aren’t doing anything for the space exploration agenda. “Organic molecules”….is what exactly? Nothing, elements common in the universe that are found in living things but do not in any way constitute life on their own. For example carbon is an “organic compound” but it is also the fourth most abundant compound in the universe.

Total Fake News bullshit. These kinds of headlines aren’t doing anything for the space exploration agenda. “Organic molecules”….is what exactly? Nothing, elements common in the universe that are found in living things but do not in any way constitute life on their own. For example carbon is an “organic compound” but it is also the fourth most abundant compound in the universe.
Actually, "Carbon" is an Element.
Carbon Dioxide, for example, is a "compound" of the elements Carbon and Oxygen.
Not all "organic molecules" are formed via none-life processes.

Isnt it funny that microbial life can be found on Mars, but life to a liberal in the womb doesnt start until born? Just saying...

Could have, might have? what bullshit. Lol headline says it found life.

Isnt it funny that microbial life can be found on Mars, but life to a liberal in the womb doesnt start until born? Just saying...
This is to justify the proponents of abortions to insanity levels their path to survival and power.

I'm sure there's plenty of life out there, and possibly in our own miniscule little solar system. Trillions and trillions of planets, even more moons.

I love science. Trial, error, discovery, advancement. Repeat. Enjoy. Learn.

If true, then why didn't it evolve? There doesn't appear to be any evidence the microbes evolved as there doesn't appear to be any life on Mars. I still believe God didn't create life elsewhere besides Earth.

We can isolate a microbe, but that's it. It takes millions of years is bullshit and not science.

If we find life on Mars or outside our solar system, even a microbe, then I'll believe some kind of evolution did happen, i.e. life happened besides creation. But so far, creation is it.

If true, then why didn't it evolve? There doesn't appear to be any evidence the microbes evolved as there doesn't appear to be any life on Mars. I still believe God didn't create life elsewhere besides Earth.

We can isolate a microbe, but that's it. It takes millions of years is bullshit and not science.

If we find life on Mars or outside our solar system, even a microbe, then I'll believe some kind of evolution did happen, i.e. life happened besides creation. But so far, creation is it.
That's one of a trillion trillion planets and moons out there.

Your religion has absolutely nothing to do with this. If you want to think it does, great.

Your title is another LIE.
This statement is not true:

I'm sure there's plenty of life out there, and possibly in our own miniscule little solar system. Trillions and trillions of planets, even more moons.

I love science. Trial, error, discovery, advancement. Repeat. Enjoy. Learn.
I think you'll find our miniscule system doesn't have quite that many planets and moons.

I did? Where? Show me.

You calling other people liars is projection in the extreme.
There it is, the pretense and the deflection. Always the same. It makes a claim and then starts spewing.

Forum List

Back