FBI infiltrates protest organizations

lennypartiv

Diamond Member
Jul 16, 2019
Is this what we want our government to do? Should they infiltrate groups that are trying to fight tyranny? Are kangaroo courts what we really want?

---Proud Boys Leader Ethan Nordean Speaks Out to The Gateway Pundit in First Interview Since His 18 Year Prison Sentence for Attending J6 – Says He Had NO IDEA FBI Had Infiltrated Numerous Proud Boys Groups ---

If the three men accused of the attempted kidnapping of Whitmer have been found not guilty, will the prosecutors seek to indict the FBI operatives and the FBI as initiators and conspirators of a kidnap plot?

1695091850496.png

Someone in your group might be an FBI agent if:

1. The annoying new guy spends all of his time trying to convince everyone else in the group of schemes to overthrow the government. To shut him up you agree to go protest instead.

2. You ask the new guy if he is telling a F-I-B about something, but half-hearing you screams, "No, I don't work for the FBI!"

3. You wonder if the new guy has a wiretap in his pants or if he is just glad to see you every day.

4. The new guy is the only one that never laughs at your Edger Hoover jokes and you wonder why, and then you inexplicably catch him trying on a dress.

More crap . As if someone serving 18 years would be allowed a media interview . Sheeple are so incredibly gullible .

Is this what we want our government to do? Should they infiltrate groups that are trying to fight tyranny? Are kangaroo courts what we really want?

---Proud Boys Leader Ethan Nordean Speaks Out to The Gateway Pundit in First Interview Since His 18 Year Prison Sentence for Attending J6 – Says He Had NO IDEA FBI Had Infiltrated Numerous Proud Boys Groups ---

Did they do this with BLM and Antifa?

Well, they notified us of the others but didn't mention BLM or Antifa.
After the fact.

I bet they have all kinds of FBI agents inside BLM and Antifa groups!

Once those groups plan to kidnap a governor or attack the capital we will find out the extent of their involvement.

Of course if this comes to pass, Democrats will play the Trumper card and say the infiltrators were the actual cause of the attacks...so what will we do then?

Forum List

Back