Marriage Matters: Consequences of Redefining Marriage

The fact is that kids do not need a mother and a father. If they did, it would be illegal to be a single parent. Instead, single women have babies all the time, and no one bats an eye.

Even though I am single, I don't see what the big deal is. What others chose to call their union (whatever it may be composed of) does not have any bearing on the interpersonal relationships of others, in my opinion.
State licensing: Totally unnecessary.

Why should married people, straight or otherwise, get a better tax deal (among other special privileges afforded by the state) than you or I get?

Even though I am single, I don't see what the big deal is. What others chose to call their union (whatever it may be composed of) does not have any bearing on the interpersonal relationships of others, in my opinion.

Why should married people, straight or otherwise, get a better tax deal (among other special privileges afforded by the state) than you or I get?

I agree. To take it a step further, I don't believe there should be tax breaks.

The fact is that kids do not need a mother and a father. If they did, it would be illegal to be a single parent. Instead, single women have babies all the time, and no one bats an eye.

Your argument seems to be that since they don't die without a father, that kids don't need one. They also won't die if they don't go to school. Apparently, according to you, we can do away with that as well.

As a person who grew up without a father, i have to disagree.

Children need a father.

But that's never going to happen so instead of trying to fill the pool in, let the gay kids swim.

When the GOP convention did this, :clap2: , for Bristol Palin and her boy bastard, the social conservatives waived the white flag of surrender on the issue of marriage and raising bastards.

Social conservatives need to live socially conservative lives to show everyone how wonderful they supposedly are , instead of trying to police the lives of everyone else.

I always wonder why nutters like Poodle are living in mortal fear that a couple of gay dudes will called themselves married....

And don't bat an eye about the 50% divorce rate and the effect that has on children.

Maybe if he was so concerned about marriage, he'd be about making divorces harder to get, instead of marriages.

I always wonder why nutters like Poodle are living in mortal fear that a couple of gay dudes will called themselves married....

And don't bat an eye about the 50% divorce rate and the effect that has on children.

Maybe if he was so concerned about marriage, he'd be about making divorces harder to get, instead of marriages.

Yeah, these douches are real concerned about the "sanctity of marriage"...

drive-thru-wedding-chapel--large-msg-123294709415.jpg

PUHLEESE

Forum List

Back