Marriage MANDATORY (one cannot choose to never marry if one doesn't want to) in Islam

Anonymous1977

(NOT AFFILIATED WITH GROUP CALLED, "ANONYMOUS")
Nov 7, 2014
האי שלי
So Mohammed "the prophet" said according to the hadith (a compiled collection of his sayings) that marriage is half of the faith of Islam and is a "responsibility" for all Moslems who are able to marry. From the Mishkat hadith:

“When the servant of Allah marries, he has fulfilled half the (responsibilities laid on him by the) faith; so let him be God conscious with respect to the other half.”

Any comments...? :)

So Mohammed "the prophet" said according to the hadith (a compiled collection of his sayings) that marriage is half of the faith of Islam and is a "responsibility" for all Moslems who are able to marry. From the Mishkat hadith:

“When the servant of Allah marries, he has fulfilled half the (responsibilities laid on him by the) faith; so let him be God conscious with respect to the other half.”

Link?

Seeing as how you're oblivious to the distinction between "Eastern Arabia" and "Saudi Arabia", let alone the difference between "twerking" and "religion".....

When people seek power they invent invisible sky fairies. Then they start writing down all kind stuff to control the population. No different than christianity.

Proverb 5:18

"Nevertheless, to avoid fornication, let every man have his own wife, and let every woman have her own husband."

How many people do you know that want to go through life without having sex?

Last edited:
Link?

Seeing as how you're oblivious to the distinction between "Eastern Arabia" and "Saudi Arabia", let alone the difference between "twerking" and "religion".....

No, the correct saying is, does NOT trust all information on the internet...however you can google (copy & paste into a google search) this hadith yourself LOL.

Organized religion can be really fucked up.

As a former subscriber to Islam, this belief of theirs (mandatory marriage) made ALOT of problems in my life...thank God that I have converted to Christianity where the master Jesus teaches what is cited in the bold part of this text (Matt. 19:10-12)...:

"(10)His disciples say unto him, If the case of the man be so with his wife, it is not good to marry. (11)But he said unto them, All men cannot receive this saying, save they to whom it is given. (12)For there are some eunuchs, which were so born from their mother's womb: and there are some eunuchs, which were made eunuchs of men: and there be eunuchs, which have made themselves eunuchs for the kingdom of heaven's sake. He that is able to receive it, let him receive it."

Last edited:
Marriage is the highest order of God. It is not good for man to be alone. It is through marriage the God has ordained the perpetuation of our posterity. It is through marriage that we are given the tools to truly test our discipleship as we learn to serve our spouse and children.

It is a duty and a privilege to marry. The fact that the Lord is aware of our weaknesses does not change that. Many will not receive the blessings they might have. The Lord still invites us to accept those responsibilities and blessings.

When people seek power they invent invisible sky fairies. Then they start writing down all kind stuff to control the population. No different than christianity.

"Nevertheless, to avoid fornication, let every man have his own wife, and let every woman have her own husband."

Well this what you are experiencing of being like a fiery oven, from Psalm 21:9 might PROVE to you that the Bible God is real LOLOL:

"Thou shalt make them as a fiery oven in the time of thine anger: the Lord shall swallow them up in his wrath, and the fire shall devour them" Psalm 21:9...

As far as your "wanting to have sex" sh*t (statement,) you obviously don't know all human beings — see Jesus' words in Matt. 19:12 (full context: verses 10-12))...

Last edited:
Marriage is the highest order of God. It is not good for man to be alone. It is through marriage the God has ordained the perpetuation of our posterity. It is through marriage that we are given the tools to truly test our discipleship as we learn to serve our spouse and children.

It is a duty and a privilege to marry. The fact that the Lord is aware of our weaknesses does not change that. Many will not receive the blessings they might have. The Lord still invites us to accept those responsibilities and blessings.

You are misinformed about Christianity, friend. :) Matt. 19:10-12:

"(10)His disciples say unto him, If the case of the man be so with his wife, it is not good to marry. (11)But he said unto them, All men cannot receive this saying, save they to whom it is given. (12)For there are some eunuchs, which were so born from their mother's womb: and there are some eunuchs, which were made eunuchs of men: and there be eunuchs, which have made themselves eunuchs for the kingdom of heaven's sake. He that is able to receive it, let him receive it."

The Apostle Paul, who himself did not marry, said in 1 Cor. 7:8...:

"I say therefore to the unmarried and widows, it is good for them if they abide even as I."

Well this what you are experiencing of being like a fiery oven, from Psalm 21:9 might PROVE to you that the Bible God is real LOLOL:

"Thou shalt make them as a fiery oven in the time of thine anger: the Lord shall swallow them up in his wrath, and the fire shall devour them" Psalm 21:9...

As far as your "wanting to have sex" sh*t (statement,) you obviously don't know all human beings — see Jesus' words in Matt. 19:12 (full context: verses 10-12))...
No that doesnt prove to me god is real. Try harder.

I never said I knew all humans. Why did you just create a strawman?

Moslems are weird.

Hacken da hamman!

King David in the Bible said that some people did that to him (gave him bile (gall) to eat)...Jesus was given bile, too in Matt. 27:34...

I pray King David's prayer from anyone who does anything like that to me...:

"(21)They gave me also gall for my meat; and in my thirst they gave me vinegar to drink. (22)Let their table become a snare before them: and that which should have been for their welfare, let it become a trap. (23)Let their eyes be darkened, that they see not; and make their loins continually to shake. (24)Pour out thine indignation upon them, and let thy wrathful anger take hold of them. (25)Let their habitation be desolate; and let none dwell in their tents. (26)For they persecute him whom thou hast smitten; and they talk to the grief of those whom thou hast wounded. (27)Add iniquity unto their iniquity: and let them not come into thy righteousness. (28)Let them be blotted out of the book of the living, and not be written with the righteous." Psalm 69:21-28

Explains the beekeeper suits and wife beating. Can't stand her but had to marry her. But don't have to look at her or put up with her lip. :)

Explains the beekeeper suits and wife beating. Can't stand her but had to marry her. But don't have to look at her or put up with her lip. :)

Adam had to marry Eve in the Bible...thank God for the NEW Testament haha (Matt. 19:10-12; 1 Cor. 7:8.)

Forum List

Back