Anti Muslim Hysteria in the School. Parents Prefer Ignorance to Learning

Immigrants doing jobs that Americans won't do, and adding to our cultural diversity.

Michigan Doctor Charged With Performing Female Genital Mutilation On Girls
And Trump is mutilating females in his own way

Trump Signs Anti-Planned Parenthood Bill As Anti-Choice Activists Look On | Right Wing Watch

Naturally, Religious Right activists were thrilled by the measure targeting Planned Parenthood, apparently unconcerned about the fact that it will block low-income patients’ access to health care. Trump even invited top right-wing activists to the Oval Office to watch him sign the legislation.

Videos | The Huffington Post

If you could ban Trump and Trump supporters from immigrating to this nation, thus containing and restricting the growth of their political power and them being a part of your future cultural fusion, would you do it?
Unfortunately trump and his chimpanzees are home grown terrorists. They aren't being imported from anywhere.

Are you too stupid to realize that "if" meant I was asking a hypothetical, or too cowardly to answer truthfully because you realize that you would be admitting the cause for a Muslim Ban?

Also, screw you.

He's pretty stupid.

Weapons Grade Stupid.

Airhead and Regressive Parasite should be kept under supervision.

It's risky business to support the influx of those from a culture with many Sharia law supporters, many anti-West sentiments, and who have some people who commit terrorism, behead Gays, and stone Women.

How is it trolling to state such?
It's trolling because you are not making an attempt to engage in a meaningful discussion of the topic by addressing the issues that I raised. Rather, you are just spewing fear and bigotry and ignorantly painting all of Islam with a broad brush

Oh it's I who aren't engaging in a meaningful discussion, while you just call everything that doesn't fit with your egalitarian views as ignorant, bigotry, and fear, over, and over again.

Please do give us a list to why we should import Muslim immigrants?

So Sharia Law can spread into our society?

So those with anti- Western values can spread into our society?

So terrorism can spread into our society?

So beheadings of Gays can spread into our society?

So stonings of Women can spread into our society?

So lack of productivity can spread into our society?

So low IQ's can spread into our society?
Hating people you don't know because of where they come from is ignorance and bigotry. Don't want to be called out? Don't participate in that bs!!
I don't believe that hate has anything to do with it.

Calculating a risk from a demographic group with data, doesn't necessarily have to have anything to do with hate.

I mean I'm a man, and obviously men are far more prone to violence.

But, I don't hate men.

Although I am more cautious around men, than women, especially men with certain looks, ones who dress a certain way, or who have a certain look on their face.
Agreed.

It's risky business to support the influx of those from a culture with many Sharia law supporters, many anti-West sentiments, and who have some people who commit terrorism, behead Gays, and stone Women.

How is it trolling to state such?
It's trolling because you are not making an attempt to engage in a meaningful discussion of the topic by addressing the issues that I raised. Rather, you are just spewing fear and bigotry and ignorantly painting all of Islam with a broad brush

Oh it's I who aren't engaging in a meaningful discussion, while you just call everything that doesn't fit with your egalitarian views as ignorant, bigotry, and fear, over, and over again.

Please do give us a list to why we should import Muslim immigrants?

So Sharia Law can spread into our society?

So those with anti- Western values can spread into our society?

So terrorism can spread into our society?

So beheadings of Gays can spread into our society?

So stonings of Women can spread into our society?

So lack of productivity can spread into our society?

So low IQ's can spread into our society?
Hating people you don't know because of where they come from is ignorance and bigotry. Don't want to be called out? Don't participate in that bs!!
I don't believe that hate has anything to do with it.
Hate has absolutely everything to do with it from both sides.
It sounds as if you are projecting.

It sounds as if you are projecting.

Sounds to me like he's parroting.

Wanting to limit the chances of being killed by jihadist zealots is self preservation.

Hey Pete! I thought of you when I saw this. A fucker who is even crazier, more unhinged than you!! Never thought it would happen but here it is:

E.W. Jackson Says ‘Religion Is One Of The Most Dangerous Things In The World,’ But ‘Christianity Is Not A Religion’ | Right Wing Watch

Religious Right pastor E.W. Jackson declared on his American Family Association radio program on Thursday that “religion is one of the most dangerous things in the world” but that Christianity is not a religion because “it’s reality.”

Jackson was discussing reports about a Muslim convert who moved to Minneapolis recently and has taken it upon himself to try to impose Sharia law on the residents, much to the dismay of local Muslims and Islamic religious leaders.

“Religion is one of the most dangerous things in the world,” Jackson warned. “Religion is. Now some people say, ‘Exactly, that’s why Christianity is so dangerous.’ Christianity is not a religion, folks. Christianity is not a religion. Christianity is a relationship of God’s people, with Him as father, Jesus as Lord, it is a living relationship. We are indwelt by the Holy Spirit and we live and breathe and have our being in Him. It’s not religion, it’s reality.”

Here is more:

Minneapolis Muslims protest 'sharia' vigilante in Cedar-Riverside area

A man trying to impose what he calls "the civil part of the sharia law" in the Cedar-Riverside neighborhood of Minneapolis has sparked anger among local residents and Muslim leaders.

Abdullah Rashid, 22, a Georgia native who moved to Cedar-Riverside last year, has been making the rounds in the Somali-dominated neighborhood, telling people not to drink, use drugs or interact with the opposite sex. If he sees Muslim women he believes are dressed inappropriately, he approaches them and suggests they should wear a jilbab, a long, flowing garment. And he says he's recruiting others to join the effort.

This flies in the face of those who claim that all Muslims want Sharia law. The anti Muslim bigots have to stop that shit NOW

Forum List

Back