Marriage Equality Cases are now in all but 3 Homophobic States

Here we go again, if you are a believer in traditional marriage, you're a Nazi, stormfronter, KKK member.

Funny, I didn't realize that over half of California, a deep bue state, were Nazi's just a few years ago.

That's probably where you go when someone references the Constitution.
Gay marriage has absolutely no reference iN THE Constitution. Please show where there is a right to gay marriage.

Congress for Kids - The Judicial Branch

I mean I suppose you could try to abolish it if you dislike gays so much :dunno:

Abolish what? What clause in the Constitution gives gays special rights? Cite the clause or shut the fuck up.

Please cite the clause that specifically defines marriage if you don't mind :rolleyes:

That's probably where you go when someone references the Constitution.
Gay marriage has absolutely no reference iN THE Constitution. Please show where there is a right to gay marriage.

I mean I suppose you could try to abolish it if you dislike gays so much :dunno:

i have a question about your moniker. When has being gay been considered old school?

I dunno. Did you know that a buckeye kind of looks like a black butthole with peanut butter coming out of it? Did you choose buckeye as your moniker because it reminds you of your favorite thing?

That should be "Marriage Benefit Cases are now in all but 3 Homophobic States."

It's all about the benefits.

To many cons it's solely about the title. To many gays too.

As for benefits? The enormous amount of children shuffling in and out of foster care would certainly be better off if their parents who adopted them had access to Marriage benefits.

exactly, and not allowing them to marry and receive those make them second class. thanks for agreeing that gays should marry

Same sex marriage will be forced as a legal imposition. Forcing it onto the will of the people is entirely different. It's not like the Loving decision ended racism.

Abolish what? What clause in the Constitution gives gays special rights? Cite the clause or shut the fuck up.

Please cite the clause that specifically defines marriage if you don't mind :rolleyes:

OK you've lost that argument. You're a total fail. Not worth addressing.
It's a power the states have to determine marriage law. The feds can over-ride it in compelling cases, like racial discrimination. Otherwise the feds give wide latitude. That is how the Supreme COurt will come down on this. They already hinted at it in the DOMA case.

exactly, and not allowing them to marry and receive those make them second class. thanks for agreeing that gays should marry

They can certainly marry and receive the benefits. Men must marry women and vice versa. Just like straight people!
No discrimination.

They can certainly marry and receive the benefits. Men must marry women and vice versa. Just like straight people!
No discrimination.

lol you are losing....HAHA

No discrimination.

lol you are losing....HAHA

No reasonable response=lost the argument

Thanks for playing. You prove yourself an idiot on this site daily.

It's basically an avalanche of lawsuits, and so far, at the district level, they're all being decided in favor of equality.

A consequence of the fact that Federal judges are following and obeying settled and accepted 14th Amendment jurisprudence prohibiting the states from denying American citizens equal protection of the law, including marriage law.

It is? Has the precedent of Baker v Nelson been disregarded by SCOTUS?

Marriage equality has always existed. Men and women have been allowed to marry each other regardless of whether they like to fudge pack or muff dive. As long as they marry the opposite gender. Always been allowed.

This is not a sound argument. The vulgar terms don't help.

Forum List

Back