The shocking details you reveal about yourself when you like things on facebook.

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
The shocking details you reveal about yourself when you ‘like’ things on Facebook

How well do you think your Facebook (FB) account knows you?
As the power of the “like” grows, political campaigns and companies are harnessing it to influence and track the public’s behavior. Last month, Congress repealed laws passed by the Federal Communications Commission on what data internet service providers could collect on users. In a nutshell: Your browser history could now be sold to advertisers without your consent. If this new rule went into effect, it would allow for “incredibly intrusive data-mining” by companies online, said Cory Doctorow, activist at the Electronic Frontier Foundation, which advocates for online privacy.

Facebook also reportedly knows more about us than most people may realize. The company carried out research on the psychological states of teenagers and found

The shocking details you reveal about yourself when you ‘like’ things on Facebook
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Infowars could have told the world of idiots this a long time ago, but nooooo it was all a conspiracy it just takes MSM ten years later to admit to the bs. Then the sheep finally get it and believe it all. Cause the msm Gods told them.

I always wanted to know how strange people I only met a few times ends up on " friends I should meet" I have nothing in common , no friends , no jobs... nothing..

What does our phones with FB apps talk to each other?

Social media is getting complicated. I do not twit face. I an mot on any social media platforms. This makes people immediately suspicious. What are you hiding.

• Banned
I always wanted to know how strange people I only met a few times ends up on " friends I should meet" I have nothing in common , no friends , no jobs... nothing..

What does our phones with FB apps talk to each other?

Yep, FB turns on your microphone without ppl knowing it.

Are people particularly shocked that I like carrot cake and puppies?

Forum List

Back