Mark Judge, Key Witness To Alleged Brett Kavanaugh Assault, Refuses To Testify

Yeah...saw it reported that it was 200 girls who had been students all the way from the early 80's to 2018. So how many of them actually knew her personally?

You do realize there's a difference?

ahem...
and this pos going to an all boys catholic school knew 65 girls?? lol lol

Oh, Ed...I didn't even go to an all boys school and yet I know that all boys schools typically have socials with all girls schools. It's kind of the way things work.
But knew 65 which I hear is down to 2

My point Ed is that having 200 women who don't know Ford "support" her really doesn't mean squat. Having 65 women who DO know Kavanaugh support him means something.
And you know those 200 don't know her and the 65 know Kavanaugh?? Read that letter?

The 65 women who signed the letter supporting Kavanaugh have relationships with him spanning decades. They actually know the man. The 200 women who signed that letter attend the same school as Ford but very few if any attended school with her or have any kind of a relationship with her.

I went to a high school back in the 70's. If 200 people that I've never met signed a letter of support for me simply because of their support for my politics it wouldn't prove a thing about my character...only that 200 people support the same views as I do. Now if 200 people that I attended high school with all signed a letter saying what a saint I was (which will never happen by the way!) then THAT would have meaning.

A burden of persuasion is the responsibility of a party in a lawsuit or trial to prove to the judge or jury that there is enough evidence to justify that party's position. In criminal cases, the burden of persuasion is on the prosecution. In civil cases, the burden of persuasion is on the plaintiff.

What is the Burden of Persuasion? - Definition from Justipedia

That's easy, there is zero evidence.

As I stated...

No evidence
No witnesses
Those she claims are witnesses say it never happened
No charges
No willingness to testify
No case. which is why even Democrats say push-on with the Confirmation vote if she refuses to testify.

and this pos going to an all boys catholic school knew 65 girls?? lol lol

Oh, Ed...I didn't even go to an all boys school and yet I know that all boys schools typically have socials with all girls schools. It's kind of the way things work.

My point Ed is that having 200 women who don't know Ford "support" her really doesn't mean squat. Having 65 women who DO know Kavanaugh support him means something.
And you know those 200 don't know her and the 65 know Kavanaugh?? Read that letter?

The 65 women who signed the letter supporting Kavanaugh have relationships with him spanning decades. They actually know the man. The 200 women who signed that letter attend the same school as Ford but very few if any attended school with her or have any kind of a relationship with her.

I went to a high school back in the 70's. If 200 people that I've never met signed a letter of support for me simply because of their support for my politics it wouldn't prove a thing about my character...only that 200 people support the same views as I do. Now if 200 people that I attended high school with all signed a letter saying what a saint I was (which will never happen by the way!) then THAT would have meaning.
I agree with what you say old BUT isn't the one attempted rape ,if true ,enough to keep him away from the SC or any other big job in politics?

This ain't a criminal trial where his life hangs in the balance, so proof beyond any reasonable doubt is not the standard. The country hangs in the balance, so he must prove to US he is an impeccably flawless person who will never wield the awesome power to his benefit & our detriment the way he did that young lady!!!

There is no evidence whatsoever to back up her accusation.

Eh, it's a Democrat Hoax in my opinion.. and this exposes just how low into the swamp the Democratic Party and their fake newsers have sunk..

Character assassinations and divisive hate filled politics... the rise of the alt left Pariah Party

and exactly what was this post of yours about her character?

I'm thinking this Christine B Ford is a complete phony with a sexual fantasy problem at best... an absolute zero on credibility..

Why would she make up a third person in the room if she were lying?

Plus there are others who were talking about the attempted rape days after it happened. We do not need more proof to prevent Kavanaugh from being promoted to rule over US!!!

Plus there are others who were talking about the attempted rape days after it happened.

She said didn't tell anyone for 30 years...….are these "others" lying, or is she?

We do not need more proof

You still have no proof.

Democrats managed to destroy Judge Roy Moore with this same playbook despite the accusations being 40 years old, so hey they're trying it again. Thank heavens this time around Republicans are displaying some testicular fortitude and not buying into this bullshit.

Sigh. Better late than never.
Roy Moore was vulnerable because he admittedly dated high school girls when he was in his thirties. Though legal, this seemed creepy enough to erode his support whether the other allegations were true or not.

And it was the norm at that point in time. All the young ladies he dated were of age. He was actually considered fabulous marriage material. Pity considering the lies that were told about him gave the D's a seat they desperately wanted.
It may have been the norm in the 1870's, But not the 1970's. I grew up in the 70's in SC. I know of no high school girls dating men in their thirties at that time. Though legal (with parental consent) it was far from normal.
Jerry Lee Lewis married his 13 year old cousin. You may have grown up in Charleston or some other big city, but in the backwoods people still lived by the old rules.
Thanks for another example of not normal, and what the most of people considered beyond creepy even when Jerry Lee Louis got married.
and there was nothing anyone could do about it. if it happened today there still is nothing that can be done. doh!!!!

Trial by popularity contest? The Democrats act as if the USA is a high school. I would agree the maturity
level of many left leaning individuals is sophomoric, hmm they may be right for Democrats.
You miss out the fact that the Republicans started the popularity contest by printing a letter from 65 of his supporters. Now down to two.
Its a bit hypocritical to criticise the victim for responding to that.

No. You missed out on the fact that even though she said in her letter that she wanted nobody to see it, some liberal or Democrat likely made a copy of it and leaked it o the press.

If Ford is being harangued and her life is going to hell over this, it's only because of the party who supposedly stands for and respects women.

The disruption they've caused in her life is far worse than someone supposedly trying to have sex with her 30-something years ago.
Everything demonrats touch turns to crapola.

This ain't a criminal trial where his life hangs in the balance, so proof beyond any reasonable doubt is not the standard. The country hangs in the balance, so he must prove to US he is an impeccably flawless person who will never wield the awesome power to his benefit & our detriment the way he did that young lady!!!

There is no evidence whatsoever to back up her accusation.

Eh, it's a Democrat Hoax in my opinion.. and this exposes just how low into the swamp the Democratic Party and their fake newsers have sunk..

Character assassinations and divisive hate filled politics... the rise of the alt left Pariah Party

and exactly what was this post of yours about her character?

I'm thinking this Christine B Ford is a complete phony with a sexual fantasy problem at best... an absolute zero on credibility..

Why would she make up a third person in the room if she were lying?

Plus there are others who were talking about the attempted rape days after it happened. We do not need more proof to prevent Kavanaugh from being promoted to rule over US!!!
who was that? name the person. cause the one I heard she said she was wrong. hmmmmmmm better reread the story. another uninformed creep.

I agree with what you say old BUT isn't the one attempted rape ,if true ,enough to keep him away from the SC or any other big job in politics?

A "he said - she said" accusation 35 years after the fact shouldn't keep ANYONE away from anything, Ed! Look, I would be much more likely to put credence in this accusation if the person making it wasn't a liberal college professor who hates the Trump agenda. Because of that...I need to see some real proof that this took place and not just her word on the matter. Quite frankly the whole thing smells to high heavens. If this were a real issue it should have come out when Kavanaugh was first considered...not held until the eleventh hour and then trotted out with demands that an investigation needs to take place before a confirmation vote can happen!

"Kavanaugh bears the “burden of persuasion” here"
- Anita Hill

WTF do liberals NOT understand about the established reality in this country that peep are INNOCENT until PROVEN guilty, that you don't get to wrongly destroy a good man's entire life for political party gain just by making unverified accusations?

...and Ford's story is falling apart faster than a house of cards in an earthquake / hurricane.

She was reportedly nearly raped...yet she still has not filed any complaint / charges against her supposed attacker...

...and her lawyer actually declared that Ford being put under oath during testimony before Congress would undermine the effort to reveal the 'truth' about all of this.

WTF?

Anita Hill, Diane Feinstein, Hillary Clinton, and Ford can all put their pu$$y hats on, can join another women's march, can vspew their anti-Trump hatred on their social media pages....and STFU / go F* off.

You have no intellectual curiosity. Republicans impeached Clinton over sexual harassment but now are more interested in rushing the nomination through than finding out what happened.

You go F* off.

Why doesn't Kavenaugh insist on being interviewed by the FBI? Because it is against the law to lie to the FBI?

Why won't this other friend of his, Mark Judge, who was in the room, come before congress or be interviewed by our FBI? Because it's a felony to lie before our Investigators at the FBI?

She, has no reason to lie and put another person in the room with this supposed lie....

I think it happened.... he and his co-conspirator friend, might have been a drunk as a skunk 17 year old, and never did anything like that again, but what he did that night, emotionally scarred Doctor Ford...

He's had 6 FBI investigations ..

Mark Judge says he knows nothing about it.. (mmm. kinda convenient that the Dems and Chrissy added him)

She has plenty of reasons to lie... why wouldn't she anyway?

YOU THINK IT HAPPENED and you like fictional fantasies...

Your hate runs deep Care4all and it's more about you..
This is new information, that they need to investigate... if the FBI has already investigated it in the other 6 back ground checks, then they should submit to congress what they found out. Why were there 6 background checks? Why didn't the one back ground check, just be used for all the job changes? BECAUSE things may pop up, that were not known before...

The FBI had already completed Clarence Thomas's back ground check, but when Anita Hill business came out, they were asked to add that to their investigation and amend it.

IF mark Judge says it didn't happen etc., then say it, before the FBI Investigators when they professionally question him. What's the problem? A felony for lying, could be the only problem I see? Otherwise do it!!! It would make us, the audience, be more at ease.

She has no reason to lie, to ruin her life, or her kid's life or her husband's life, to take away the safety she and family had to move freely, to get her workplace and career put in the spotlight for something like this....NONE!

IT IS NOT HER FAULT, for someone to have leaked this, she just confidentially, wanted the Senators to know what she knows, about Kavanaugh... But she had to come out....after the leak. Some scummy Dem staffer leaked it, she DID NOT, and has been caught off guard.
THERE IS NO GAIN FOR HER to have to put her and family in danger....

This is new information, that they need to investigate...

This is "new information" that cannot be investigated, 36 years later...

She has no reason to lie,

Bullshit.

- Anita Hill

WTF do liberals NOT understand about the established reality in this country that peep are INNOCENT until PROVEN guilty, that you don't get to wrongly destroy a good man's entire life for political party gain just by making unverified accusations?

...and Ford's story is falling apart faster than a house of cards in an earthquake / hurricane.

She was reportedly nearly raped...yet she still has not filed any complaint / charges against her supposed attacker...

...and her lawyer actually declared that Ford being put under oath during testimony before Congress would undermine the effort to reveal the 'truth' about all of this.

WTF?

Anita Hill, Diane Feinstein, Hillary Clinton, and Ford can all put their pu$$y hats on, can join another women's march, can vspew their anti-Trump hatred on their social media pages....and STFU / go F* off.

You have no intellectual curiosity. Republicans impeached Clinton over sexual harassment but now are more interested in rushing the nomination through than finding out what happened.

You go F* off.

Republicans impeached Clinton over sexual harassment

Clinton was impeached and disbarred for lying under oath.

Why doesn't Kavenaugh insist on being interviewed by the FBI? Because it is against the law to lie to the FBI?

Why won't this other friend of his, Mark Judge, who was in the room, come before congress or be interviewed by our FBI? Because it's a felony to lie before our Investigators at the FBI?

She, has no reason to lie and put another person in the room with this supposed lie....

I think it happened.... he and his co-conspirator friend, might have been a drunk as a skunk 17 year old, and never did anything like that again, but what he did that night, emotionally scarred Doctor Ford...

He's had 6 FBI investigations ..

Mark Judge says he knows nothing about it.. (mmm. kinda convenient that the Dems and Chrissy added him)

She has plenty of reasons to lie... why wouldn't she anyway?

YOU THINK IT HAPPENED and you like fictional fantasies...

Your hate runs deep Care4all and it's more about you..
This is new information, that they need to investigate... if the FBI has already investigated it in the other 6 back ground checks, then they should submit to congress what they found out. Why were there 6 background checks? Why didn't the one back ground check, just be used for all the job changes? BECAUSE things may pop up, that were not known before...

The FBI had already completed Clarence Thomas's back ground check, but when Anita Hill business came out, they were asked to add that to their investigation and amend it.

IF mark Judge says it didn't happen etc., then say it, before the FBI Investigators when they professionally question him. What's the problem? A felony for lying, could be the only problem I see? Otherwise do it!!! It would make us, the audience, be more at ease.

She has no reason to lie, to ruin her life, or her kid's life or her husband's life, to take away the safety she and family had to move freely, to get her workplace and career put in the spotlight for something like this....NONE!

IT IS NOT HER FAULT, for someone to have leaked this, she just confidentially, wanted the Senators to know what she knows, about Kavanaugh... But she had to come out....after the leak. Some scummy Dem staffer leaked it, she DID NOT, and has been caught off guard.
THERE IS NO GAIN FOR HER to have to put her and family in danger....
the fbi doesn't investigate during a nomination. fk I wish you fks would learn the constitution if you'd like to discuss the process. the fbi runs background checks and presents their findings to the senate for investigation. look it up stupid fk.

Yup 35 years is a long time and this whole thing is nothing but he said, she said.

No way to prove it either way.

Kinda funny that the minute they are getting ready for the vote this all comes out.

The whole thing stinks to high heaven.

The Reps say they have the votes. They should vote and get Kav on the SC. End of story.

- Anita Hill

WTF?

/----/ I wonder what Anita thinks about this.
BROADDRICK: Investigate MY RAPE ALLEGATIONS...
yea, hillary i'm sure never said the ones accusing bill should be heard. she went on and smeared the shit right out of them.
link?

You have no intellectual curiosity. You go F* off.

You have NO EVIDENCE - F* OFF!

Evidence Proving Mistaken Identity Coming....

Fmr Scalia Law Clerk Makes Bombshell Claim ‘Compelling Evidence’ Will Exonerate Kavanaugh Soon

Ford admits to be intoxicated, and her memory / recollection thus far has proven to be faulty. Now there is a possible witness who will potentially testify that Kavanaugh was not the one who attacked Ford.

Senator Feinstein will soon be apologizing to Judge Kavanaugh. https://t.co/FeeuDmQNz1
— Ed Whelan (@EdWhelanEPPC) September 18, 2018

No she won't - lying, f*ing scumbag liberals never apologize for anything.

This IS THE FBI's jurisdiction, NOT the police....the statute of limitation on criminal charges have long passed... NO ONE IS LOOKING for criminal charges....just the truth.
I stopped reading your OPINIONATED RANT at this point, because the FBI has already declared they have ZERO intent to investigate this because it is NOT their jurisdiction, that activity of this nature, which consists of/involves a supposed crime of this nature, IS THE LOCAL POLICE'S JURISDICTION / RESPONSIBILITY!

This has been supported by multiple links so far in various places quoting the FBI verbatim.

Why don't you call FBI Director Wray and inform him that he is WRONG, that it IS his agency's jurisdiction, and that YOU and Ford demand they investigate this supposed crime that is not supported by any evidence and one in which the eye witnesses have declared IT NEVER HAPPENED.

LET ME KNOW HOW THAT GOES....

The fact is that Republicans will apparently do all they can to avoid finding out what happened. Obviously there is no crime as the statute of limitations has run out. Why are the Republicans giving her the bum's rush. It is serious and should be treated as such.

Ford has already done her job and possibly succeeded. It’s easy to poke holes in her story but the damage will already be done. Kavanaugh will get confirmed but not without permanent black eye and bruises. Liberals Democrats will have succeeded because despite the obvious mockery, Kavanaugh will have some level of concern hanging over his head that he is anti-woman...... all because of this fabrication from the Left.
and Clarence Thomas was innocent as well, huh?

Ford has nothing to gain by lying, and EVERYTHING to lose...

Kavanaugh has everything to gain by lying... and everything to lose, by telling the truth.

Why won't he insist on an FBI interview and insist on Ford being interrogated by them? They are professionally trained investigators to spot lies...

There should be some preliminary investigation by professional investigators before the senators question them... and witnesses should be questioned too... before this dog and pony show the R's are rushing, on Monday....

Are you fucking kidding.She has everything to gain. A multi million dollar book deal. then the speaking tours and then the bitch wiill probably run for Congress. It's fucking D playbook to a T.
they call that playbook 101.

You have no intellectual curiosity. You go F* off.

You have NO EVIDENCE - F* OFF!

Evidence Proving Mistaken Identity Coming....

Fmr Scalia Law Clerk Makes Bombshell Claim ‘Compelling Evidence’ Will Exonerate Kavanaugh Soon

Ford admits to be intoxicated, and her memory / recollection thus far has proven to be faulty. Now there is a possible witness who will potentially testify that Kavanaugh was not the one who attacked Ford.

Senator Feinstein will soon be apologizing to Judge Kavanaugh. https://t.co/FeeuDmQNz1
— Ed Whelan (@EdWhelanEPPC) September 18, 2018

No she won't - lying, f*ing scumbag liberals never apologize for anything.

I want a serious look into this. It is a serious charge and should be treated seriously.

Forum List

Back