Mark Judge, Key Witness To Alleged Brett Kavanaugh Assault, Refuses To Testify

Trial by popularity contest? The Democrats act as if the USA is a high school. I would agree the maturity
level of many left leaning individuals is sophomoric, hmm they may be right for Democrats.
You miss out the fact that the Republicans started the popularity contest by printing a letter from 65 of his supporters. Now down to two.
Its a bit hypocritical to criticise the victim for responding to that.

No. You missed out on the fact that even though she said in her letter that she wanted nobody to see it, some liberal or Democrat likely made a copy of it and leaked it o the press.

If Ford is being harangued and her life is going to hell over this, it's only because of the party who supposedly stands for and respects women.

The disruption they've caused in her life is far worse than someone supposedly trying to have sex with her 30-something years ago.

Why doesn't Kavenaugh insist on being interviewed by the FBI? Because it is against the law to lie to the FBI?

Why won't this other friend of his, Mark Judge, who was in the room, come before congress or be interviewed by our FBI? Because it's a felony to lie before our Investigators at the FBI?

She, has no reason to lie and put another person in the room with this supposed lie....

I think it happened.... he and his co-conspirator friend, might have been a drunk as a skunk 17 year old, and never did anything like that again, but what he did that night, emotionally scarred Doctor Ford...

He's had 6 FBI investigations ..

Mark Judge says he knows nothing about it.. (mmm. kinda convenient that the Dems and Chrissy added him)

She has plenty of reasons to lie... why wouldn't she anyway?

YOU THINK IT HAPPENED and you like fictional fantasies...

Your hate runs deep Care4all and it's more about you..
This is new information, that they need to investigate... if the FBI has already investigated it in the other 6 back ground checks, then they should submit to congress what they found out. Why were there 6 background checks? Why didn't the one back ground check, just be used for all the job changes? BECAUSE things may pop up, that were not known before...

The FBI had already completed Clarence Thomas's back ground check, but when Anita Hill business came out, they were asked to add that to their investigation and amend it.

IF mark Judge says it didn't happen etc., then say it, before the FBI Investigators when they professionally question him. What's the problem? A felony for lying, could be the only problem I see? Otherwise do it!!! It would make us, the audience, be more at ease.

She has no reason to lie, to ruin her life, or her kid's life or her husband's life, to take away the safety she and family had to move freely, to get her workplace and career put in the spotlight for something like this....NONE!

IT IS NOT HER FAULT, for someone to have leaked this, she just confidentially, wanted the Senators to know what she knows, about Kavanaugh... But she had to come out....after the leak. Some scummy Dem staffer leaked it, she DID NOT, and has been caught off guard.
THERE IS NO GAIN FOR HER to have to put her and family in danger....
so - she has no reason to lie.
judge is lying.

got it.

and again - she came out on her own to identify herself. stop the drama-fest.
Why don't we let the PROFESSIONAL FBI Investigators figure that out.... that's what they do, they are simply fact finders....

Maybe he is lying, maybe she is...though doubtful imo...but still possible. Let the investigators investigate.... the Senate members are not investigators....with no bias. there is nothing at stake with the FBI, like there is for the Republicans and Democrats with their political posturing.

Why isn't Kavanaugh insisting on having the FBI investigate.... I would if I were being falsely accused, FOR CERTAIN!!! Wouldn't you??

Tomorrow is the final day Senator Grassley has wait for confirmation of testimony agreement.

The Last Refuge

Posted on September 19, 2018 by sundance

Grassley Sets Friday Deadline For Kavanaugh Accuser….

EXCERPT:

"Senate Judiciary Chairman Chuck Grassley has submitted a letter to ranking member Dianne Feinstein setting a deadline for Friday, September 21st, for Judge Kavanaugh’s accuser, Christine Ford, to respond on whether or not she will appear for testimony to support her claims. [Read Letter Here]

Chairman Grassley – As you know, the Senate Judiciary Committee has extended invitations to Dr. Ford and Judge Kavanaugh to testify on Monday, September 24. They have until this Friday at 10:00 a.m. to let us know whether they are coming. Dr. Ford has asked for the opportunity to be heard in a hearing, and I believe she should have that opportunity.

I recognize that testifying publicly about sexual assault allegations may be difficult for Dr. Ford, so I have offered her the opportunity to testify in any of four possible venues: (1) a public hearing; (2) a private hearing; (3) a public staff interview; or (4) a private staff interview. I am even willing to have my staff travel to Dr. Ford in California—or anywhere else—to obtain her testimony. (read more)
She finds out on Monday or so that she's been outed...the next 2 to 3 days inundated with hate mail and death threats against her and her family and had to find a safe haven for them, had to leave her home, had to find and hire security, and Grassley is giving her two days to prepare her opening statement and send it to him before 9 am on Friday....

WHILE Kavanaugh has been over at the whitehouse every single day, with the whitehouse team of lawyers prepping him and asking him questions that they think he will be asked in the hearing...

I suppose YOU think that is FAIR?

F- you!

WHAT IS THE RUSH? Let the FBI gather what info and facts that they can, and let her prepare for the hearing.... she's never been through a Senate hearing before... Kavanaugh has been through 100, and he's still been prepping 8 hours a day 7 days a week for it!

You are pathetically overlooking gaping holes in her stories, the FBI already said they put the allegations into the Kavanaugh file, not going to investigate it. The claims doesn't meet the level of a federal crime, nor there any reason to check it being 36+ years ago with ZERO evidence offered for them to investigate. It is an allegation nothing more.

Grassley offered her to attend the Monday testimony 5 days plus in advance. There is very little to cover since she already laid it out the claims that covers only half a page, without any evidence to back her up. She doesn't need much time at all to prepare as she has been stewing over it for YEARS!

I never condone the anger and hate she is receiving, but she and her lawyer are sliming a person who has far less time to prepare than Ford, who had at least a few months to years sitting on it. Kavanaugh immediately said he would be there and testify, while Ford 4 days later still hasn't decided to do it.

Last edited:
Tomorrow is the final day Senator Grassley has wait for confirmation of testimony agreement.

The Last Refuge

EXCERPT:

"Senate Judiciary Chairman Chuck Grassley has submitted a letter to ranking member Dianne Feinstein setting a deadline for Friday, September 21st, for Judge Kavanaugh’s accuser, Christine Ford, to respond on whether or not she will appear for testimony to support her claims. [Read Letter Here]

Chairman Grassley – As you know, the Senate Judiciary Committee has extended invitations to Dr. Ford and Judge Kavanaugh to testify on Monday, September 24. They have until this Friday at 10:00 a.m. to let us know whether they are coming. Dr. Ford has asked for the opportunity to be heard in a hearing, and I believe she should have that opportunity.

I recognize that testifying publicly about sexual assault allegations may be difficult for Dr. Ford, so I have offered her the opportunity to testify in any of four possible venues: (1) a public hearing; (2) a private hearing; (3) a public staff interview; or (4) a private staff interview. I am even willing to have my staff travel to Dr. Ford in California—or anywhere else—to obtain her testimony. (read more)
She finds out on Monday or so that she's been outed...the next 2 to 3 days inundated with hate mail and death threats against her and her family and had to find a safe haven for them, had to leave her home, had to find and hire security, and Grassley is giving her two days to prepare her opening statement and send it to him before 9 am on Friday....

WHILE Kavanaugh has been over at the whitehouse every single day, with the whitehouse team of lawyers prepping him and asking him questions that they think he will be asked in the hearing...

F- you!

WHAT IS THE RUSH? Let the FBI gather what info and facts that they can, and let her prepare for the hearing.... she's never been through a Senate hearing before... Kavanaugh has been through 100, and he's still been prepping 8 hours a day 7 days a week for it! With whitehouse paid lawyers, tax payer lawyers.
She had decades to file charges.

Feinstein 'out'ed her against her wishes. If she thinks she has been unfairly treated she knows who to blame - FEINSTEIN.

Kavanaugh has had the same amount of time Ford has had since this non-story / faux-claim broke. No sympathy.

She refuses to testify. She is about to / is being used to destroy a man's life / career - if she has something to say she needs to step up and say it.

She refuses to testify under oath. WHY? As liberals have stated, 'Innocent people have no problem testifying under oath.' (Which is funny considering Hillary refused to testify under oath during her Benghazi testimony and was not placed under oath by Strzok when he interviewed her during her server 'incident'.)

Nothing in her story holds up so far, and her 'witnesses' say it never happened.

You were saying......

The Last Refuge

EXCERPT:

F- you!

WHAT IS THE RUSH? Let the FBI gather what info and facts that they can, and let her prepare for the hearing.... she's never been through a Senate hearing before... Kavanaugh has been through 100, and he's still been prepping 8 hours a day 7 days a week for it! With whitehouse paid lawyers, tax payer lawyers.

She require no prepping to give an interview to the Washington Post did she? And if you are telling the truth, why do you need to prepare? Oh AND Kavanaugh hired a fucking kick ass lawyer.

He doesn't need WH lawyers. Come on. Everyone knows that this is a delay tactic by the D's. Really fucking evil to try to ruin a man's life but that's what the sons of bitches do.

Just evil.

This ain't a criminal trial where his life hangs in the balance, so proof beyond any reasonable doubt is not the standard. The country hangs in the balance, so he must prove to US he is an impeccably flawless person who will never wield the awesome power to his benefit & our detriment the way he did that young lady!!!
I the matter had been brought forward in a timly manner I might give it some credit, but the Hit and Run accusations make it questionable and kind of fits the M,,O of a Progressive lie. Mindwars p0sted the School year book and judging from it she went to a wild party school and its so bad that I would not have sent one of my kids to the Preppy school.

Why isn't Kavanaugh insisting on having the FBI investigate.... I would if I were being falsely accused, FOR CERTAIN!!! Wouldn't you??

1. Kavanaugh is intelligent enough to know this is not in the FBI's jurisdiction. It is a Local Police' issue.

2. Kavanaugh is intelligent enough to know no criminal charges have ever been filed.

3. Kavanaugh knows this is BS and is smart enough to know that the burden of proof is on the accuser.

4. Kavanaugh is intelligent enough to know that the FBI has already done a thorough background check and knows this is BS, too.

More than 200 graduates from the same high school as Christine Blasey Ford, the professor who has alleged that Supreme Court nominee Brett Kavanaugh assaulted her at a party three decades ago, have written an open letter supporting her.

The letter, written by students from the prestigious Holton-Arms School In Maryland and first reported by HuffPost, comes as a growing number of senators from both sides of the aisle have called on Ford to testify publicly about her claim that Kavanaugh and a friend assaulted her in the early 1980s.

It reads:

We are alumnae of Holton-Arms School, and we are writing in support of Dr. Christine Blasey Ford, a fellow Holton graduate.

We believe Dr. Blasey Ford and are grateful that she came forward to tell her story. It demands a thorough and independent investigation before the Senate can reasonably vote on Brett Kavanaugh’s nomination to a lifetime seat on the nation’s highest court.

Dr. Blasey Ford’s experience is all too consistent with stories we heard and lived while attending Holton. Many of us are survivors ourselves.

Holton’s motto teaches students to “find a way or make one.” We dream of making a world where women are free from harassment, assault and sexual violence. We hold deep gratitude to Dr. Blasey Ford for bravely stepping forward and bringing us closer to that world we all seek.​

The letter concludes by saying it has already been signed by “200+” Holton Arms alumnae stretching from 1968 through the present day.

Hundreds of Women From Christine Blasey Ford's High School Sign Letter Supporting Her

More than 200. Dr. Ford seems to have a high level of credibility and support.
So what? Who gives a crap if the entire school signs the letter saying the 'believe' her?

The only thing that matters is the FACTS...and so far she is coming up seriously empty on those.

So far the 'witnesses' she claim were there, who 'saved' her, either say they weren't there or IT NEVER HAPPENED.

She has not pressed charges, her lawyer is trying to insist she NOT be put under oath to testify (the 'Hillary' treatment), etc...
She cant press charges, the crime was to long ago. Nor should she be under oath - there is nothing to be testifying to that would require it.

AFAIK, she is claiming that she will not testify if the FBI does not also investigate though that might as well be a play because she knows the FBI really cannot investigate - there is not a crime to investigate.

If not mistaken, Maryland does not have a statute of limitations on sex crime. As far as an FBI investigation, this was not a federal crime.

The Last Refuge

EXCERPT:

F- you!

She require no prepping to give an interview to the Washington Post did she? And if you are telling the truth, why do you need to prepare? Oh AND Kavanaugh hired a fucking kick ass lawyer.

He doesn't need WH lawyers. Come on. Everyone knows that this is a delay tactic by the D's. Really fucking evil to try to ruin a man's life but that's what the sons of bitches do.

Just evil.
How much prep / time do you need to walk in and tell what you know - honestly?
Why does she need to be PREPPED for telling the 'truth'?

The republicans in congress just want Kavanaugh in there, they are NOT searching for the facts.

You don't question the targets first, you gather all information you can, and then you question the targets about things the investigators found out. But the Repub Senators REFUSE to have witnesses, only the he said / she said.... that is plain wrong.

This is a set up, to just LOOK like the Repub Senators care about getting to the truth....

She's being rushed and railroaded... It's utter bull crap and if you all can't see that, then I don't know what else to say?

That being said, Dr. Ford HAS NOT SAID YET, that she will not testify on Monday...

The Last Refuge

EXCERPT:

F- you!

Just evil.
Right out of the Progressive game book, Same as Judge Thomas, and Moore's hearings. You would think the Progressive would update the attacks they throw out. When in a corner it seems the run up the Pussy Power flag and scream, hang him.

But are the trains running on time?
If this turns out to be something made up...it will go down in American political history as one of the sleaziest attacks ever made upon someone.

If that's the case then it's doubly shameful because it's a woman, Diane Feinstein using the MeToo movement not against men who take advantage of women but as a political dirty trick.
How come to repubs all women molested assaulted raped ,,are liars and the scum ,like trump are innocent

Gee, Ed...why WOULD we be skeptical of Democrats these days? It's not like you used political dirty tricks in the last election! Oh, wait...that's right...you did! Well, at least the main stream media isn't biased! Oh, wait...that's right...they are!

Quite frankly...I'm growing tired of the same old game being played by the same old players.
Old what you call bias couldn't just be the media with the support of business people see the hurt Trump is putting on America? And they're calling it like they see it ?? As for Trump I know you know what Perhaps you protest too much means and with all those ready to testify Trumps pants need changing
Business is booming under Trump, moron. Many of the tech Titans have even admitted it.
Look you ** Don't mind trump taking a victory lap BUT not 3

The republicans in congress just want Kavanaugh in there, they are NOT searching for the facts.

You don't question the targets first, you gather all information you can, and then you question the targets about things the investigators found out. But the Repub Senators REFUSE to have witnesses, only the he said / she said.... that is plain wrong.

This is a set up, to just LOOK like the Repub Senators care about getting to the truth....

She's being rushed and railroaded... It's utter bull crap and if you all can't see that, then I don't know what else to say?

That being said, Dr. Ford HAS NOT SAID YET, that she will not testify on Monday...
They need the time to script and train her to act cool and truthful and they need some drugs to keep her calm.

1. They have asked Feinstein TWICE now for the letter. She has refused to present it.

2. They have asked Ford to testify under oath. Ford refuses.

3. They have asked Ford to testify. Ford has refused.

4. Ford refuses to file charges, refuses to answer questions, refuses to testify, the accounts she has cited have not been true, and the witnesses she claims were there and saved her from rape have declared what she claims happened NEVER HAPPENED?

What do you suggest the Republicans do - water-board her?

1. Kavanaugh is intelligent enough to know this is not in the FBI's jurisdiction. It is a Local Police' issue.

2. Kavanaugh is intelligent enough to know no criminal charges have ever been filed.

3. Kavanaugh knows this is BS and is smart enough to know that the burden of proof is on the accuser.

4. Kavanaugh is intelligent enough to know that the FBI has already done a thorough background check and knows this is BS, too.
This IS THE FBI's jurisdiction, NOT the police....the statute of limitation on criminal charges have long passed... NO ONE IS LOOKING for criminal charges....just the truth.

This is what the FBI does, back ground checks and investigations.... this is who did Kavanaugh's original back ground check,

WHY ARE YOU SAYING it is not their job? Why are you saying the FBI would have found this on their previous back ground checks and now saying this is not their jurisdiction.

:cuckoo: :cuckoo::cuckoo:

The rest of your garbage is typical male stero typing and bull crap about women and men who have been sexually assaulted or sexually harassed etc...

Way to go!

No wonder women stay in the closet and NOT report their assaults, with this kind of thinking and treatment.... yet you still act all puzzled...?

You have NOTHING and you know it since you haven't once offered any supportable points in her favor. Just a lot of B.S. is all you can muster.

You have ignored the gaping holes in her allegations, ignored her scrubbing her facebook and other stuff. Even the Yearbook has been scrubbed, now why would they do that?

Snicker...…………………………

Here is what the Yearbook looked like that was scrubbed by the school she was part of that had a tradition she wants to hide:

From Cult of the Fist Amendment

Wednesday, September 19, 2018

WHY CHRISTINE BLASEY FORD’S HIGH SCHOOL YEARBOOKS WERE SCRUBBED: Faculty Approved Racism, Binge Drinking and Promiscuity

EXCERPT:

On Monday Sept. 17th, Christine Blasey Ford’s high school yearbooks suddenly disappeared from the web. I read them days before, knew they would be scrubbed, and saved them. Why did I know they would be scrubbed? Because if roles were reversed, and Christine Blasey Ford had been nominated for the Supreme Court by President Trump, the headline by the resistance would be this:

CHRISTINE BLASEY FORD AND THE DRUNKEN WHITE PRIVILEGED RACIST PLAYGIRLS OF HOLTON-ARMS.

And it would be an accurate headline. That’s why the yearbooks have been scrubbed. They are a testament to the incredible power these girls had over their teachers, parents and the boys of Georgetown Prep, Landon and other schools in the area. In the pages below, you will see multiple photos and references to binge drinking and the accompanying joy of not being able to remember any of it.

These yearbooks are, therefore, relevant to the national investigation now being conducted in the media, in homes, and in the halls of Congress. And they should not have been scrubbed. If Brett Kavanaugh’s yearbooks are fair game, so are these.

And you will wonder while reading them, why the hell did the faculty approve of these yearbooks? Why did the parents take out paid ads in these yearbooks? Animal House had nothing on the infamous “Holton party scene”.

The resistance media has been singularly focused on Brett Kavanaugh’s high school yearbooks, which imply that he got drunk and threw up. There’s no need to imply anything from the Holton-Arms yearbooks. It’s all there in focus, and the written word too. All of the sordid details as approved for publication by a “look the other way” faculty. And now it’s available for historical/evidentiary review.

LINK with lots of yearbook evidence

They need the time to script and train her to act cool and truthful and they need some drugs to keep her calm.
That certainly explains why Kavanaugh has spent 8 to 10 hours a day at the whitehouse with the whitehouse team of lawyers prepping for Monday's meeting..... :rolleyes:

So, is that what they are doing on our tax dime with Kavanaugh.... teaching him how to lie on certain questions? How to come off believable?

This IS THE FBI's jurisdiction, NOT the police....the statute of limitation on criminal charges have long passed... NO ONE IS LOOKING for criminal charges....just the truth.

This is what the FBI does, back ground checks and investigations.... this is who did Kavanaugh's original back ground check,

WHY ARE YOU SAYING it is not their job? Why are you saying the FBI would have found this on their previous back ground checks and now saying this is not their jurisdiction.

:cuckoo: :cuckoo::cuckoo:

The rest of your garbage is typical male stero typing and bull crap about women and men who have been sexually assaulted or sexually harassed etc...

Way to go!

No wonder women stay in the closet and NOT report their assaults, with this kind of thinking and treatment.... yet you still act all puzzled...?

You are a babbling woman who even IGNORED what the FBI said about the allegations, they said they put the allegations into the Kavanaugh file, that it was a local police matter and way too old to investigate.

You get it now?

That certainly explains why Kavanaugh has spent 8 to 10 hours a day at the whitehouse with the whitehouse team of lawyers prepping for Monday's meeting..... :rolleyes:

So, is that what they are doing on our tax dime with Kavanaugh.... teaching him how to lie on certain questions? How to come off believable?

Another babbling comment your post, pulling bullcrap out of the air.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back