Mark Judge, Key Witness To Alleged Brett Kavanaugh Assault, Refuses To Testify

More than 200 graduates from the same high school as Christine Blasey Ford, the professor who has alleged that Supreme Court nominee Brett Kavanaugh assaulted her at a party three decades ago, have written an open letter supporting her.

The letter, written by students from the prestigious Holton-Arms School In Maryland and first reported by HuffPost, comes as a growing number of senators from both sides of the aisle have called on Ford to testify publicly about her claim that Kavanaugh and a friend assaulted her in the early 1980s.

It reads:

We are alumnae of Holton-Arms School, and we are writing in support of Dr. Christine Blasey Ford, a fellow Holton graduate.

We believe Dr. Blasey Ford and are grateful that she came forward to tell her story. It demands a thorough and independent investigation before the Senate can reasonably vote on Brett Kavanaugh’s nomination to a lifetime seat on the nation’s highest court.

Dr. Blasey Ford’s experience is all too consistent with stories we heard and lived while attending Holton. Many of us are survivors ourselves.

Holton’s motto teaches students to “find a way or make one.” We dream of making a world where women are free from harassment, assault and sexual violence. We hold deep gratitude to Dr. Blasey Ford for bravely stepping forward and bringing us closer to that world we all seek.​

The letter concludes by saying it has already been signed by “200+” Holton Arms alumnae stretching from 1968 through the present day.

Hundreds of Women From Christine Blasey Ford's High School Sign Letter Supporting Her

More than 200. Dr. Ford seems to have a high level of credibility and support.
200 if her closest gfs 36 years ago, eh?

That's funny.

"Kavanaugh bears the “burden of persuasion” here"
- Anita Hill

WTF do liberals NOT understand about the established reality in this country that peep are INNOCENT until PROVEN guilty, that you don't get to wrongly destroy a good man's entire life for political party gain just by making unverified accusations?

...and Ford's story is falling apart faster than a house of cards in an earthquake / hurricane.

She was reportedly nearly raped...yet she still has not filed any complaint / charges against her supposed attacker...

...and her lawyer actually declared that Ford being put under oath during testimony before Congress would undermine the effort to reveal the 'truth' about all of this.

WTF?

Anita Hill, Diane Feinstein, Hillary Clinton, and Ford can all put their pu$$y hats on, can join another women's march, can vspew their anti-Trump hatred on their social media pages....and STFU / go F* off.

Democrats managed to destroy Judge Roy Moore with this same playbook despite the accusations being 40 years old, so hey they're trying it again. Thank heavens this time around Republicans are displaying some testicular fortitude and not buying into this bullshit.

Sigh. Better late than never.
Roy Moore was vulnerable because he admittedly dated high school girls when he was in his thirties. Though legal, this seemed creepy enough to erode his support whether the other allegations were true or not.

And it was the norm at that point in time. All the young ladies he dated were of age. He was actually considered fabulous marriage material. Pity considering the lies that were told about him gave the D's a seat they desperately wanted.
It may have been the norm in the 1870's, But not the 1970's. I grew up in the 70's in SC. I know of no high school girls dating men in their thirties at that time. Though legal (with parental consent) it was far from normal.
I remember life as a high school student in the 80's. I had to compete with 20 year olds with cars and pot to get a girl to go out with me. girls would brag about the age of their men. Some in their thirties. girl across the street, 14, dated a 40 year old man who did drugs.
Correction, you knew a 14 year old girl that was statutorily raped and molested by a 40 year old drug addict.

It was normal for high school girls to date guys in their (early) 20s, but not 30s. One or two examples does not define normal.....they are outliers.

Perhaps my concept of what normal means is different than yours.

Here's Gibson whose Mother was thrilled that her daughter was dating THE eligible bachelor of the whole area. He didn't have any reputation as a predator at all. All the bullshit about Moore was manufactured. 30 plus years later. Just like Kavanaugh.

"Debbie Wesson Gibson says that she was 17 in the spring of 1981 when Moore spoke to her Etowah High School civics class about serving as the assistant district attorney. She says that when he asked her out, she asked her mother what she would say if she wanted to date a 34-year-old man.

Gibson says her mother asked her who the man was, and when Gibson said “Roy Moore,” her mother said, “I’d say you were the luckiest girl in the world.”

Among locals in Gadsden, a town of about 47,000 back then, Moore “had this godlike, almost deity status — he was a hometown boy made good,” Gibson says, “West Point and so forth.”

Gibson says that they dated for two to three months, and that he took her to his house, read her poetry and played his guitar. She says he kissed her once in his bedroom and once by the pool at a local country club."

Woman says Roy Moore initiated sexual encounter when she was 14, he was 32

Democrats managed to destroy Judge Roy Moore with this same playbook despite the accusations being 40 years old, so hey they're trying it again. Thank heavens this time around Republicans are displaying some testicular fortitude and not buying into this bullshit.

Roy Moore was vulnerable because he admittedly dated high school girls when he was in his thirties. Though legal, this seemed creepy enough to erode his support whether the other allegations were true or not.

And it was the norm at that point in time. All the young ladies he dated were of age. He was actually considered fabulous marriage material. Pity considering the lies that were told about him gave the D's a seat they desperately wanted.
It may have been the norm in the 1870's, But not the 1970's. I grew up in the 70's in SC. I know of no high school girls dating men in their thirties at that time. Though legal (with parental consent) it was far from normal.
I remember life as a high school student in the 80's. I had to compete with 20 year olds with cars and pot to get a girl to go out with me. girls would brag about the age of their men. Some in their thirties. girl across the street, 14, dated a 40 year old man who did drugs.
Correction, you knew a 14 year old girl that was statutorily raped and molested by a 40 year old drug addict.

It was normal for high school girls to date guys in their (early) 20s, but not 30s. One or two examples does not define normal.....they are outliers.

I should have specified normal for small towns in the middle of nowhere. :)

Kavanaugh’s apparent lies to the Judiciary Committee are totally acceptable to Siegfried, but Ford’s accusation of “frat boy” Brett’s attempted rape of her is something Siggy just can’t abide.

In his editorial, Siegfried made an even bigger fool of himself when he advised Kavanaugh that he “ 'must put the integrity of the Supreme Court and its future rulings first, and withdraw his nomination. Trump can then replace him with a nominee with stellar credentials and no controversy.’ ”

Put the integrity of the court first? That’s a laugh. The GOP has seen the USSC as a political arm of the party since the conservatives high jacked the party in the early 20th century.

There are NO Republican politicians or judicial candidates who possess even an ounce of integrity. So finding one with “stellar credentials”, as Siggy suggests, is an impossible task.

There is no Supreme Court Justice appointed by a Republican president past 100 years that has not or does not consider the U.S. nothing more than a god damned piece of paper.

Except for the last three or four paragraphs of his editorial, Siegfried’s comments only reinforce the truth, that no Republican has any integrity or honor.

Now, will come the usual nonsense from the idiot trump’s fans as they respond to this OP. Any reply to them legitimizes their pitiable foolishness.

Republican Strategist Urges Brett Kavanaugh to Withdraw His Nomination In the Wake of Sexual Assault Allegations

View attachment 217463

WTF is Evan Siegfried?

I guess Jake Starkey could be called a Republican strategist.

Back to Kavanaugh, man oh man if they can railroad this gentleman who seems to have lived a choir boys life, and destroy him with no evidence whatsoever good grief I really fear the #Metoo movements power afterwards.

- Anita Hill

WTF do liberals NOT understand about the established reality in this country that peep are INNOCENT until PROVEN guilty, that you don't get to wrongly destroy a good man's entire life for political party gain just by making unverified accusations?

...and Ford's story is falling apart faster than a house of cards in an earthquake / hurricane.

She was reportedly nearly raped...yet she still has not filed any complaint / charges against her supposed attacker...

...and her lawyer actually declared that Ford being put under oath during testimony before Congress would undermine the effort to reveal the 'truth' about all of this.

WTF?

Anita Hill, Diane Feinstein, Hillary Clinton, and Ford can all put their pu$$y hats on, can join another women's march, can vspew their anti-Trump hatred on their social media pages....and STFU / go F* off.
What's even worse is the fact that this piece of shit teaches law at a major university.

She's always been a dim bulb.

Okay, I will buy that. But I hope you understand that most people today think it was creepy.

This ain't a criminal trial where his life hangs in the balance, so proof beyond any reasonable doubt is not the standard. The country hangs in the balance, so he must prove to US he is an impeccably flawless person who will never wield the awesome power to his benefit & our detriment the way he did that young lady!!!

There is no evidence whatsoever to back up her accusation.

Eh, it's a Democrat Hoax in my opinion.. and this exposes just how low into the swamp the Democratic Party and their fake newsers have sunk..

I'm thinking this Christine B Ford is a complete phony with a sexual fantasy problem at best... an absolute zero on credibility..

Character assassinations and divisive hate filled politics... the rise of the alt left Pariah Party

Last edited:
Trial by popularity contest? The Democrats act as if the USA is a high school. I would agree the maturity
level of many left leaning individuals is sophomoric, hmm they may be right for Democrats.
You miss out the fact that the Republicans started the popularity contest by printing a letter from 65 of his supporters. Now down to two.
Its a bit hypocritical to criticise the victim for responding to that.

- Anita Hill

WTF?

No. It wasn't the norm at the time. It was creepy.

Okay, I will buy that. But I hope you understand that most people today think it was creepy.

Absolutely.

This ain't a criminal trial where his life hangs in the balance, so proof beyond any reasonable doubt is not the standard. The country hangs in the balance, so he must prove to US he is an impeccably flawless person who will never wield the awesome power to his benefit & our detriment the way he did that young lady!!!

Eh, it's a Democrat Hoax in my opinion.. and this exposes just how low into the swamp the Democratic Party and their fake newsers have sunk..

Character assassinations and divisive hate filled politics... the rise of the alt left Pariah Party

and exactly what was this post of yours about her character?

I'm thinking this Christine B Ford is a complete phony with a sexual fantasy problem at best... an absolute zero on credibility..

Why would she make up a third person in the room if she were lying?

The first woman I was ever with was in her 30's and I was freshly 14.. (she called it a special present)... :wink_2:

It was traumatic but only because I didn't know what the "F" I was doing...

but now .. sweeter memories and hey thanks

Why doesn't Kavenaugh insist on being interviewed by the FBI? Because it is against the law to lie to the FBI?

Why won't this other friend of his, Mark Judge, who was in the room, come before congress or be interviewed by our FBI? Because it's a felony to lie before our Investigators at the FBI?

She, has no reason to lie and put another person in the room with this supposed lie....

I think it happened.... he and his co-conspirator friend, might have been a drunk as a skunk 17 year old, and never did anything like that again, but what he did that night, emotionally scarred Doctor Ford...

and exactly what was this post of yours about her character?

Why would she make up a third person in the room if she were lying?

It's her fantasy and a Democrat hoax .. who knows and who cares?

maybe she read a book and put 1 & 1 together..

Last edited:
Trial by popularity contest? The Democrats act as if the USA is a high school. I would agree the maturity
level of many left leaning individuals is sophomoric, hmm they may be right for Democrats.
You miss out the fact that the Republicans started the popularity contest by printing a letter from 65 of his supporters. Now down to two.
Its a bit hypocritical to criticise the victim for responding to that.
You miss the point that Kavanaugh's supporters actually know him.

Forum List

Back