Mark Judge, Key Witness To Alleged Brett Kavanaugh Assault, Refuses To Testify

'Even Mika Brzezinski, the MSNBC liberal and women's rights advocate, said yesterday that if Ford won't testify, "you have to wonder what the Republicans are supposed to do except demand a vote ... This is something that happened in high school. This is going to need her voice. There's no other way around it. No one can do it for her, as miserable as that may be."

Kavanaugh opposition loses steam as his accuser balks at testifying

Even hardcore liberals are saying the GOP can and should move forward with a vote...

More than 200 graduates from the same high school as Christine Blasey Ford, the professor who has alleged that Supreme Court nominee Brett Kavanaugh assaulted her at a party three decades ago, have written an open letter supporting her.

The letter, written by students from the prestigious Holton-Arms School In Maryland and first reported by HuffPost, comes as a growing number of senators from both sides of the aisle have called on Ford to testify publicly about her claim that Kavanaugh and a friend assaulted her in the early 1980s.

It reads:

We are alumnae of Holton-Arms School, and we are writing in support of Dr. Christine Blasey Ford, a fellow Holton graduate.

We believe Dr. Blasey Ford and are grateful that she came forward to tell her story. It demands a thorough and independent investigation before the Senate can reasonably vote on Brett Kavanaugh’s nomination to a lifetime seat on the nation’s highest court.

Dr. Blasey Ford’s experience is all too consistent with stories we heard and lived while attending Holton. Many of us are survivors ourselves.

Holton’s motto teaches students to “find a way or make one.” We dream of making a world where women are free from harassment, assault and sexual violence. We hold deep gratitude to Dr. Blasey Ford for bravely stepping forward and bringing us closer to that world we all seek.​

The letter concludes by saying it has already been signed by “200+” Holton Arms alumnae stretching from 1968 through the present day.

Hundreds of Women From Christine Blasey Ford's High School Sign Letter Supporting Her

More than 200. Dr. Ford seems to have a high level of credibility and support.
From 1968 til now.

Bwahaha

It was summer vacation...
When school resumed, I'd be in 7th grade

As I was waiting for Carrie to come outside,
I was doing handstands on her front lawn...

The next thing I knew,
I was laying on the grass, screaming in pain...
someone had kicked me in between my legs

As I looked up, there was Carl....laughing
He lived across the street and was my classmate

When I got home, the first thing I did was tell my parents.
My father immediately went to his house.
There wasn't a father in the picture, and his mom was at work...
my father spoke to his older brother

Later on, our doorbell rang,
my father went to the door then called for me...

Standing at the door was Carl and his mom
She had him by his ear, yelling at him,
cracked him upside the head a couple of times,
and made him apologize to me and my father

His mother, told my father, how embarrassed she was,
and that he was grounded for the whole summer...and, he was

When school started, he was so pissed that I told,
and that he spent his summer vacation in the house,
he started a rumor about me...which haunted me til we graduated

Some years later, he showed up at a gathering I was at
I hadn't seen him since we graduated
He approached me and told me how sorry he was

Sorry for kicking me, starting rumors about me,
and how bad he has felt for being so mean to me in school
He asked me if I could forgive him

Just like windparadox and her tall tales....
I call bullshit

Show me witnesses to what happened or nothing People signing letters of support that didn't see squat are useless.

"Kavanaugh bears the “burden of persuasion” here"
- Anita Hill

WTF do liberals NOT understand about the established reality in this country that peep are INNOCENT until PROVEN guilty, that you don't get to wrongly destroy a good man's entire life for political party gain just by making unverified accusations?

...and Ford's story is falling apart faster than a house of cards in an earthquake / hurricane.

She was reportedly nearly raped...yet she still has not filed any complaint / charges against her supposed attacker...

...and her lawyer actually declared that Ford being put under oath during testimony before Congress would undermine the effort to reveal the 'truth' about all of this.

WTF?

Anita Hill, Diane Feinstein, Hillary Clinton, and Ford can all put their pu$$y hats on, can join another women's march, can vspew their anti-Trump hatred on their social media pages....and STFU / go F* off.

Democrats managed to destroy Judge Roy Moore with this same playbook despite the accusations being 40 years old, so hey they're trying it again. Thank heavens this time around Republicans are displaying some testicular fortitude and not buying into this bullshit.

Sigh. Better late than never.
Roy Moore was vulnerable because he admittedly dated high school girls when he was in his thirties. Though legal, this seemed creepy enough to erode his support whether the other allegations were true or not.

And it was the norm at that point in time. All the young ladies he dated were of age. He was actually considered fabulous marriage material. Pity considering the lies that were told about him gave the D's a seat they desperately wanted.
It may have been the norm in the 1870's, But not the 1970's. I grew up in the 70's in SC. I know of no high school girls dating men in their thirties at that time. Though legal (with parental consent) it was far from normal.

In small town Gadsden Moore was considered the catch of a lifetime though. Age difference didn't matter and because he wasn't the sexual predator they made him out to be, he wasn't considered an old creep.
you don't bring 15/16 year old girls to your house at 30 yrs old and get them half naked on a sheet on your living room floor....

unless you are a creep and mentally warped.

This ain't a criminal trial where his life hangs in the balance, so proof beyond any reasonable doubt is not the standard. The country hangs in the balance, so he must prove to US he is an impeccably flawless person who will never wield the awesome power to his benefit & our detriment the way he did that young lady!!!
No, no, and fuck no.

Regardless of what position a person is applying for, the burden of proof is on the accuser.

ALWAYS.

In fact, we don't have a say in the matter. Only the Senate has a say in who gets put on the SCOTUS.

Ford has already done her job and possibly succeeded. It’s easy to poke holes in her story but the damage will already be done. Kavanaugh will get confirmed but not without permanent black eye and bruises. Liberals Democrats will have succeeded because despite the obvious mockery, Kavanaugh will have some level of concern hanging over his head that he is anti-woman...... all because of this fabrication from the Left.

No, no, and fuck no.

Regardless of what position a person is applying for, the burden of proof is on the accuser.

ALWAYS.

In fact, we don't have a say in the matter. Only the Senate has a say in who gets put on the SCOTUS.

I agree. And if a bunch of white men on the Senate are going to agree that an entitled white boy can attempt to rape a 15 year old girl and get rewarded with a lifetime SCOTUS appointment, then that will be there for all to see.

Hey, you all remember when they ignored Anita Hill, and a bunch of them got voted out in 1992? They do.

Hey, what happened to all those conservatives who think that Roman Polanski needs to be drawn and quartered over something that happened 40 years ago?

Ford has already done her job and possibly succeeded. It’s easy to poke holes in her story but the damage will already be done. Kavanaugh will get confirmed but not without permanent black eye and bruises. Liberals Democrats will have succeeded because despite the obvious mockery, Kavanaugh will have some level of concern hanging over his head that he is anti-woman...... all because of this fabrication from the Left.

Or he could withdraw his nomination and you can put someone else up that you actually properly vetted this time.

One would think the judge would want an investigation, what is he hiding, he can demand on and Trump would oblige.

and Clarence Thomas was innocent as well, huh?

Ford has nothing to gain by lying, and EVERYTHING to lose...

Kavanaugh has everything to gain by lying... and everything to lose, by telling the truth.

Why won't he insist on an FBI interview and insist on Ford being interrogated by them? They are professionally trained investigators to spot lies...

There should be some preliminary investigation by professional investigators before the senators question them... and witnesses should be questioned too... before this dog and pony show the R's are rushing, on Monday....

"Kavanaugh bears the “burden of persuasion” here"
- Anita Hill

WTF do liberals NOT understand about the established reality in this country that peep are INNOCENT until PROVEN guilty, that you don't get to wrongly destroy a good man's entire life for political party gain just by making unverified accusations?

Um, no.

Nobody is going to "ruin his life". If his appointment to SCOTUS is rejected, as it should be, he won't go to jail and he'll still have his appointment to the Court of Appeals.

And "Good men" don't hold down young girls and try to rape them.
/---/ No proof he did anymore than there is proof you did that when 17. Or is there?

Kavanaugh’s apparent lies to the Judiciary Committee are totally acceptable to Siegfried, but Ford’s accusation of “frat boy” Brett’s attempted rape of her is something Siggy just can’t abide.

In his editorial, Siegfried made an even bigger fool of himself when he advised Kavanaugh that he “ 'must put the integrity of the Supreme Court and its future rulings first, and withdraw his nomination. Trump can then replace him with a nominee with stellar credentials and no controversy.’ ”

Put the integrity of the court first? That’s a laugh. The GOP has seen the USSC as a political arm of the party since the conservatives high jacked the party in the early 20th century.

There are NO Republican politicians or judicial candidates who possess even an ounce of integrity. So finding one with “stellar credentials”, as Siggy suggests, is an impossible task.

There is no Supreme Court Justice appointed by a Republican president past 100 years that has not or does not consider the U.S. nothing more than a god damned piece of paper.

Except for the last three or four paragraphs of his editorial, Siegfried’s comments only reinforce the truth, that no Republican has any integrity or honor.

Now, will come the usual nonsense from the idiot trump’s fans as they respond to this OP. Any reply to them legitimizes their pitiable foolishness.

Republican Strategist Urges Brett Kavanaugh to Withdraw His Nomination In the Wake of Sexual Assault Allegations

View attachment 217463

No accusation should ever disqualify anyone for anything. This is a dangerous and stupid door the Dems are opening and the results will change the county forever if he is stopped because of unproveable accusations

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

and Clarence Thomas was innocent as well, huh?

Ford has nothing to gain by lying, and EVERYTHING to lose...

Kavanaugh has everything to gain by lying... and everything to lose, by lying.

Why won't he insist on an FBI interview and insist on Ford being interrogated by them? They are professionally trained investigators to spot lies...

There should be some preliminary investigation by professional investigators before the senators question them... and witnesses should be questioned too... before this dog and pony show the R's are rushing, on Monday....
/-----/ How ridiculous, investigate a drunken teen party from 37 years ago. Are they going to dust for prints?

WTF?

So its ok to screw Kavanuagh over because other unproven injustices?

Bwuhahahaha.....

If you want to start arguing for a higher standard of justice for rich white guys, um, yeah... it is.
I'm not the one dragging straw man non-specific claims of racial injustice into a case where some political activist is accusing a good man of a crime without any evidence, claiming people who said it never happened are witnesses, refuses to press charges, and refused to testify....

Kavanaugh’s apparent lies to the Judiciary Committee are totally acceptable to Siegfried, but Ford’s accusation of “frat boy” Brett’s attempted rape of her is something Siggy just can’t abide.

In his editorial, Siegfried made an even bigger fool of himself when he advised Kavanaugh that he “ 'must put the integrity of the Supreme Court and its future rulings first, and withdraw his nomination. Trump can then replace him with a nominee with stellar credentials and no controversy.’ ”

Put the integrity of the court first? That’s a laugh. The GOP has seen the USSC as a political arm of the party since the conservatives high jacked the party in the early 20th century.

There are NO Republican politicians or judicial candidates who possess even an ounce of integrity. So finding one with “stellar credentials”, as Siggy suggests, is an impossible task.

There is no Supreme Court Justice appointed by a Republican president past 100 years that has not or does not consider the U.S. nothing more than a god damned piece of paper.

Except for the last three or four paragraphs of his editorial, Siegfried’s comments only reinforce the truth, that no Republican has any integrity or honor.

Now, will come the usual nonsense from the idiot trump’s fans as they respond to this OP. Any reply to them legitimizes their pitiable foolishness.

Republican Strategist Urges Brett Kavanaugh to Withdraw His Nomination In the Wake of Sexual Assault Allegations

View attachment 217463

Couldn't be much of a political strategist if he wants to throw out the primary legal foundation of this nation, which is the presumption of innocence. So don't mind me not giving this fool any credibility.

this isn't a trial, no one is being convicted...or can be convicted, it is past the statute of limitation... plus, they were juveniles...

View attachment 217463

No accusation should ever disqualify anyone for anything. This is a dangerous and stupid door the Dems are opening and the results will change the county forever if he is stopped because of unproveable accusations

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

Well then have an investigation. The women is more creditable since he never requested one, so she wins. This is not a criminal court.

This ain't a criminal trial where his life hangs in the balance, so proof beyond any reasonable doubt is not the standard. The country hangs in the balance, so he must prove to US he is an impeccably flawless person who will never wield the awesome power to his benefit & our detriment the way he did that young lady!!!

Ok then explain how you prove you didn’t do something 30 years ago, explain that to us please, the accuser has to give something of proof!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Forum List

Back