Mark Cuban offers Donald Trump $10 million for policy interview

He’ll turn it down because he’s a coward, and because he knows such an interview would expose his comprehensive ignorance of policy both foreign and domestic.
Which explains the plethora of interviews he's already given.

LOL @ libtards.

He's given interviews. He's basically fucked up in a bunch of them. You know....he's gonna punish women who get abortions and take the oil from Iraq...and he knows more than the generals. Those kind of fuck ups.

When he's pressed for details....or elaboration....he starts shooting bullshit. This is obvious to anyone watching objectively.

If he were forced to stay on topic for a policy discussion.....he'd flail around and look like a fool.

Sure. THat's why he is rising in the polls as you lefties turn the panic mongering up to 11.
Panic is full mode for em. I think they all cream in their shorts over his name!

He’ll turn it down because he’s a coward, and because he knows such an interview would expose his comprehensive ignorance of policy both foreign and domestic.

LOL @ libtards.

He's given interviews. He's basically fucked up in a bunch of them. You know....he's gonna punish women who get abortions and take the oil from Iraq...and he knows more than the generals. Those kind of fuck ups.

When he's pressed for details....or elaboration....he starts shooting bullshit. This is obvious to anyone watching objectively.

If he were forced to stay on topic for a policy discussion.....he'd flail around and look like a fool.

Sure. THat's why he is rising in the polls as you lefties turn the panic mongering up to 11.

He's a lock. His favorability rating is skyrocketing.

sure... if you need to believe that, then you go right ahad. but that still doesn't take away the fact that trump will either put up, or pussy out.

i wonder how loud can drumpf meow..........................

A 4 hour interview is a stupid idea. You don't need that long to get to the meat of policy details.

That is an invitation for torture, not an interview.

An Hour interview would have been a serious proposal.

the way trump goes off & pontificates, it would take 4 hours to do an hrs worth of policy questions. trump knws how to make a deal.... he can always get a negotiation.... lol....riiight?

1. No, it would not.

2. The strongest card to play is any negotiation, is being willing to walk away from a bad deal.

you mean bad for HIM. LOL............. not even for charity..... tsk tsk tsk.

Of course. Why would Trump walk away from a deal that was bad for Cuban? Out of pity? Screw that.

The strongest cared to play in any negotiation is being willing to walk away from a bad deal.

There is nothing here for Trump. Cuban is not making a serious offer.

then why wouldn't trump, in all his wisdom call the man's bluff? shirley that would only make the orange one look even better 'eh? that's a total win for the cheeze doodle; so why wouldn't he seize that opportunity falling in his pudgy cellulite ridden lap?

Last edited:

LOL @ libtards.

with either softball questions or he just says peripheral garbage, & 'believe me' with nobody ever following up on his bullshit. no in depth information & strategy & the basic 'how' of anything is ever provided by him. 4 hours would certainly provide that opportunity. but he will collapse.

& he knows it.

Last edited:

LOL @ libtards.

Which is not what I said and did not address my point.

Typical Lonelaugher post.

A 4 hour interview is a stupid idea. You don't need that long to get to the meat of policy details.

That is an invitation for torture, not an interview.

An Hour interview would have been a serious proposal.

the way trump goes off & pontificates, it would take 4 hours to do an hrs worth of policy questions. trump knws how to make a deal.... he can always get a negotiation.... lol....riiight?

1. No, it would not.

2. The strongest card to play is any negotiation, is being willing to walk away from a bad deal.

Of course. Why would Trump walk away from a deal that was bad for Cuban? Out of pity? Screw that.

The strongest cared to play in any negotiation is being willing to walk away from a bad deal.

then why wouldn't trump, in all his wisdom call the man's bluff? shirley that would only make the orange one look even better 'eh? that's a total win for the cheeze doodle; so why wouldn't he seize that opportunity falling in his pudgy cellulite ridden lap?

What bluff? Cuban isn't bluffing. IF Trump were dumb enough to accept this bad offer, I'm sure Cuban would be willing to spend 4 hours tearing him down and grilling him relentlessly.

There is no way that could be a win for Trump no matter how well he fielded the questions, and you know it.

That is way you want him to take the offer, and all your talk of him being weak or cowardly to refuse it, is you libs being filthy liars.

Cuban lives in Trumps shadow and will never be able to throw shade on the Godfather
^This.. CK hit it center dead on.. Cuban's public meltdown over Trump is nothing more than insane jealousy.. it's actually rather embarrassing to see a washed up flunky continually try to make himself relevant.. Marky needs to be happy with getting rich off of other's people's ideas and ingenuity..

LOL @ libtards.

Put it on ignore.. trust me.. it's so much better :)

LOL @ libtards.

Yeah...But then he'd have to deal with my body double.

LOL @ libtards.

I did long ago. I didn't know he was still here. These juvenile trolling assholes will only hang around for as long as people give them what they want.

LOL @ libtards.

It has been so much better since I put Jake on ignore.

I may add LL to that list. It is not like I will be missing anything comments of value.

It has been so much better since I put Jake on ignore.

I may add LL to that list. It is not like I will be missing anything comments of value.

As I often say...the only thing lamer than putting someone on iggy is making an announcement that you have or might put someone on iggy.

You really never disappoint. Your lameness pleases me greatly.

I did long ago. I didn't know he was still here. These juvenile trolling assholes will only hang around for as long as people give them what they want.

You just lied.

1. No, it would not.

What bluff? Cuban isn't bluffing. IF Trump were dumb enough to accept this bad offer, I'm sure Cuban would be willing to spend 4 hours tearing him down and grilling him relentlessly.

There is no way that could be a win for Trump no matter how well he fielded the questions, and you know it.

That is way you want him to take the offer, and all your talk of him being weak or cowardly to refuse it, is you libs being filthy liars.

tsk tsk tsk... i guess you don't have as much faith in your overlord as you pretend to have.

1. No, it would not.

tsk tsk tsk... i guess you don't have as much faith in your overlord as you pretend to have.

First of all, your "overlord" slur is nothing but the Logical Fallacy of Appeal to Ridicule. So right there your argument is invalid and my point stands.

ALSO, I said nothing indicating anything impressive about Trump beyond being willing to walk away from an obvious bad deal.

That reveals your nonsense implication that I expressed great "faith" in Trump's abilities or wisdom, is nothing but a Strawman Logical Fallacy,

So your point is DOUBLY invalid and my point stands.

Cuban isn't bluffing. IF Trump were dumb enough to accept this bad offer, I'm sure Cuban would be willing to spend 4 hours tearing him down and grilling him relentlessly.

That is way you want him to take the offer, and all your talk of him being weak or cowardly to refuse it, is you libs being filthy liars

More Big Money interference in the political process.

First of all, your "overlord" slur is nothing but the Logical Fallacy of Appeal to Ridicule. So right there your argument is invalid and my point stands.

ALSO, I said nothing indicating anything impressive about Trump beyond being willing to walk away from an obvious bad deal.

That reveals your nonsense implication that I expressed great "faith" in Trump's abilities or wisdom, is nothing but a Strawman Logical Fallacy,

So your point is DOUBLY invalid and my point stands.

Cuban isn't bluffing. IF Trump were dumb enough to accept this bad offer, I'm sure Cuban would be willing to spend 4 hours tearing him down and grilling him relentlessly.

That is way you want him to take the offer, and all your talk of him being weak or cowardly to refuse it, is you libs being filthy liars

repeating the same talking points is a lesson i see you learned from tribblehead quite well, grasshoppa. do you want a cookie or a little gold star?

You think Mark Cuban, Mr. Global Internet, might actually take 5 minutes to read Trump's site?
Nah!

Forum List

Back