Mark Cuban offers Donald Trump $10 million for policy interview

Cuban has never gotten over the fact his reality show the benefactor bombed and Trumps the apprentice didn't.

sure... if you need to believe that, then you go right ahad. but that still doesn't take away the fact that trump will either put up, or pussy out.

i wonder how loud can drumpf meow..........................

A 4 hour interview is a stupid idea. You don't need that long to get to the meat of policy details.

That is an invitation for torture, not an interview.

An Hour interview would have been a serious proposal.

the way trump goes off & pontificates, it would take 4 hours to do an hrs worth of policy questions. trump knws how to make a deal.... he can always get a negotiation.... lol....riiight?

1. No, it would not.

2. The strongest card to play is any negotiation, is being willing to walk away from a bad deal.

you mean bad for HIM. LOL............. not even for charity..... tsk tsk tsk.

Of course. Why would Trump walk away from a deal that was bad for Cuban? Out of pity? Screw that.

The strongest cared to play in any negotiation is being willing to walk away from a bad deal.

There is nothing here for Trump. Cuban is not making a serious offer.

So the guy is offering Trump $2.5million/hour for an interview? What's the catch?

If I was Trump I would request cash payment in full in advance.

The catch is that Trump knows if he accepts, he will be exposed as someone who knows nothing about the economy, how our democracy works, or international affairs.

Therefore, he will not accept.

Bullshit.

THe catch is that he knows that a 4 hour attack will provide the vile leftists (but I repeat myself) in the media, gist for their lie producing machine to spin into bullshit stories.

So the guy is offering Trump $2.5million/hour for an interview? What's the catch?

The catch is that Trump knows if he accepts, he will be exposed as someone who knows nothing about the economy, how our democracy works, or international affairs.

Bullshit.

THe catch is that he knows that a 4 hour attack will provide the vile leftists (but I repeat myself) in the media, gist for their lie producing machine to spin into bullshit stories.

Why would you think that a 4 hour interview about Trump's policy positions would be an attack?

The guy could finally donate some dough to a good cause and get a huge audience to hear his agenda.

I must say...I am confused by your insistence of two things at the same time. You insist that Trump represents a growing movement...a juggernaut and is on the path to victory in this nation...complete with vile leftist media working against him. At the same time, you insist that he can't handle an interview because of how the vile media will treat him.

Inconsistent.

Does anyone honestly and I can not stress the word honestly enough believe that if a Trump supporter offered Hillary ten million dollars to do a four hour policy interview with them with the condition she couldn't talk about Trump she would do it? I don't nor do I believe anyone running for office would agree to something like that.

Last edited:
Does anyone honestly and I can not stress the word honestly enough believe that if a Trump supporter offered Hillary ten million dollars to a do a four hour policy interview with them with the condition she couldn't talk about Trump she would do it? I don't nor do I believe anyone running for office would agree to something like that.

I think she would. She has no problem discussing policy. She knows her shit as well as any candidate in the history of this nation.

Bullshit.

Why would you think that a 4 hour interview about Trump's policy positions would be an attack?

The guy could finally donate some dough to a good cause and get a huge audience to hear his agenda.

I must say...I am confused by your insistence of two things at the same time. You insist that Trump represents a growing movement...a juggernaut and is on the path to victory in this nation...complete with vile leftist media working against him. At the same time, you insist that he can't handle an interview because of how the vile media will treat him.

Inconsistent.

1, As I have already said, you don't need 4 hours to get in-dept. The ONLY reason to ask for such a long "interview" is so you could turn it into a grueling marathon attack piece.

2. Save your strawman for someone who cares. I never said anything suggestive of "juggernaut".

3. The only way to "handle" an offer that is a complete set up, is to just say "no".

4. The rest of your post is partisan blather.

Does anyone honestly and I can not stress the word honestly enough believe that if a Trump supporter offered Hillary ten million dollars to a do a four hour policy interview with them with the condition she couldn't talk about Trump she would do it? I don't nor do I believe anyone running for office would agree to something like that.

I think she would. She has no problem discussing policy. She knows her shit as well as any candidate in the history of this nation.

She would not.

It does not matter how well you know your shit, when you are just being attacked for 4 hours.

She would not.

It does not matter how well you know your shit, when you are just being attacked for 4 hours.

We won't know until she gets the offer, will we? Trump hasn't responded. He can't handle questions about policy.

All the moderator in the debate has to do is make him respond to policy questions. He will fail and you will call the moderator biased.

Cuban lives in Trumps shadow and will never be able to throw shade on the Godfather

Do you think Trump will turn down a $2.5 million per hour gig? That would be unlike a good businessman.
He’ll turn it down because he’s a coward, and because he knows such an interview would expose his comprehensive ignorance of policy both foreign and domestic.

He’ll turn it down because he’s a coward, and because he knows such an interview would expose his comprehensive ignorance of policy both foreign and domestic.
Which explains the plethora of interviews he's already given.

LOL @ libtards.

He's given interviews. He's basically fucked up in a bunch of them. You know....he's gonna punish women who get abortions and take the oil from Iraq...and he knows more than the generals. Those kind of fuck ups.

When he's pressed for details....or elaboration....he starts shooting bullshit. This is obvious to anyone watching objectively.

If he were forced to stay on topic for a policy discussion.....he'd flail around and look like a fool.

She would not.

We won't know until she gets the offer, will we? Trump hasn't responded. He can't handle questions about policy.

All the moderator in the debate has to do is make him respond to policy questions. He will fail and you will call the moderator biased.

We know. NO one sets themselves up for an ordeal like that.

You libs have been talking a lot of smack about what Trump can't do for a long time now.

And despite being proven wrong over and over again, you are just as confident in your assumptions as ever.

Being unable to learn from repeated failure is not a good thing.

You don't know what a moderator is.

not my job. you made claim. go for it. you chicken shitting out on me?

you're an idiot , be proud
chicken shitting out! figures.

I just called Cuban, he said he would ..... u dumbass
hahahahaahahahahaha you finally got creative. congratulations for finally using your fking brain.

When's he posting them?

he said he would buy the beer too

d_4811_1.jpg
I'm in

Cuban lives in Trumps shadow and will never be able to throw shade on the Godfather

Do you think Trump will turn down a $2.5 million per hour gig? That would be unlike a good businessman.

He will turn it down, because it is obviously nothing but a setup for an attack piece.

Cuban knew that it would not be accepted.

He did it so that partisans like yourself would spin it, and in doing so, align your mind to consider Cuban as one of you.

He is setting you up to be his base, if he ever tries to replicate Trump's methods.

Cuban has never gotten over the fact his reality show the benefactor bombed and Trumps the apprentice didn't.
Well if that was the reason for this proposal, it's pretty bizarre reason.
The reason for it in my opinion is Cuban wants the same type fame and celebrity that Trump has and he sees this as way to get some.
Cuban is a billionaire. Trump is someone pretending to be a billionaire. Plus, Trump is a complete moron. I seriously doubt Cuban feels jealous of him.

Oh and Cuban is on Shark Tank currently.
And?

Which explains the plethora of interviews he's already given.

LOL @ libtards.

He's given interviews. He's basically fucked up in a bunch of them. You know....he's gonna punish women who get abortions and take the oil from Iraq...and he knows more than the generals. Those kind of fuck ups.

When he's pressed for details....or elaboration....he starts shooting bullshit. This is obvious to anyone watching objectively.

If he were forced to stay on topic for a policy discussion.....he'd flail around and look like a fool.

Sure. THat's why he is rising in the polls as you lefties turn the panic mongering up to 11.

Forum List

Back