Trump says Schumer, Pelosi 'want to meet to make a deal' on coronavirus relief

shockedcanadian

Diamond Member
Aug 6, 2012
Look at all the likes of his tweets at 9 am. I imagine it's even higher now.

Say what you all want about Trump, he may not be the smartest man on on the planet, but he understands game theory and is tenacious in his application of it. The Dems had no choice but to either make a deal, or, sue and hold up the E.O which would impact most of their voters.

As Trump learned how politics works, he figures out what to do and not what to do. This is his first and only re-election campaign, so he's had to figure this out too, "it's politics, all of the time". Him calling them out for the voting changes they wanted, money for illegal immigrants etc had to be devastating to the Dems.

Can anyone imagine some newly unemployed person who lost their job because of the Wuhan Virus hearing that the deal was being held up because the Dems wanted illegal immigrants to get money or wanted to make federal voting to be altered?. WOW.

President Trump said Senate Minority Leader Chuck Schumer and House Speaker Nancy Pelosi "want to meet to make a deal" on the fourth coronavirus stimulus package, after negotiations between congressional lawmakers and the White House reached a stalemate over the weekend.

"So now Schumer and Pelosi want to meet to make a deal," the president tweeted Monday. "Amazing how it all works, isn't it."

"Where have they been for the last 4 weeks when they were 'hardliners', and only wanted BAILOUT MONEY for Democrat run states and cities that are failing badly?" Trump continued, adding, "They know my phone number!"

Profile photo, opens profile page on Twitter in a new tab
Donald J. Trump
@realDonaldTrump

So now Schumer and Pelosi want to meet to make a deal. Amazing how it all works, isn’t it. Where have they been for the last 4 weeks when they were “hardliners”, and only wanted BAILOUT MONEY for Democrat run states and cities that are failing badly? They know my phone number!
9:10 AM · Aug 10, 2020
61.2K people are Tweeting about this

Are you saying it is ok to commit potentially impeachable offenses for the general welfare?

Better solutions at lower cost is what outsiders to that political venue should be about.

He is providing funding for those who are unemployed through no fault of their own, through the instructions from government for the general safety of others. They already agreed to prior stimulus Bills, now they don't want people to have money unless the government provides an easier way for people to abuse your election system or illegal immigrants are given funds from American citizens?

What Trump is doing is moral for an extreme emergency, he's not signing off to give money to anyone but America citizens who have been ordered to shut down. If they don't agree with it, they will have to take it to court. That's how your system works.

The politics of it all is just par for the course and time of the year. The Dems certainly know that, which is why they took such a hard, even peculiar stance.

Are you saying it is ok to commit potentially impeachable offenses for the general welfare?

Better solutions at lower cost is what outsiders to that political venue should be about.

He is providing funding for those who are unemployed through no fault of their own, through the instructions from government for the general safety of others. They already agreed to prior stimulus Bills, now they don't want people to have money unless the government provides an easier way for people to abuse your election system or illegal immigrants are given funds from American citizens?

What Trump is doing is moral for an extreme emergency. If they don't agree with it, they will have to take it to court. That's how your system works.

Oh please if Big Ears had done it the soy boys would have creamed themselves

Everyone knows it

I actually hated it when Obama would do that.

What Trump is doing is moral for an extreme emergency. If they don't agree with it, they will have to take it to court. That's how your system works.

Oh please if Big Ears had done it the soy boys would have creamed themselves

Everyone knows it

He did
They did.

What Trump is doing is moral for an extreme emergency, he's not signing off to give money to anyone but America citizens who have been ordered to shut down. If they don't agree with it, they will have to take it to court. That's how your system works.

The politics of it all is just par for the course and time of the year. The Dems certainly know that, which is why they took such a hard, even peculiar stance.

What idiots. They want to give our hard earned money to illegals who shouldn't be here at all??

And they think the American tax payer will go for that??

What a pack of imbeciles.

Say what you all want about Trump, he may not be the smartest man on on the planet, but he understands game theory and is tenacious in his application of it. The Dems had no choice but to either make a deal, or, sue and hold up the E.O which would impact most of their voters.

As Trump learned how politics works, he figures out what to do and not what to do. This is his first and only re-election campaign, so he's had to figure this out too, "it's politics, all of the time". Him calling them out for the voting changes they wanted, money for illegal immigrants etc had to be devastating to the Dems.

Can anyone imagine some newly unemployed person who lost their job because of the Wuhan Virus hearing that the deal was being held up because the Dems wanted illegal immigrants to get money or wanted to make federal voting to be altered?. WOW.

President Trump said Senate Minority Leader Chuck Schumer and House Speaker Nancy Pelosi "want to meet to make a deal" on the fourth coronavirus stimulus package, after negotiations between congressional lawmakers and the White House reached a stalemate over the weekend.

"So now Schumer and Pelosi want to meet to make a deal," the president tweeted Monday. "Amazing how it all works, isn't it."

"Where have they been for the last 4 weeks when they were 'hardliners', and only wanted BAILOUT MONEY for Democrat run states and cities that are failing badly?" Trump continued, adding, "They know my phone number!"

Donald J. Trump
@realDonaldTrump

So now Schumer and Pelosi want to meet to make a deal. Amazing how it all works, isn’t it. Where have they been for the last 4 weeks when they were “hardliners”, and only wanted BAILOUT MONEY for Democrat run states and cities that are failing badly? They know my phone number!
I know, I've seen this one, Trump will meet on Pelosi's turf so he'll be safe, right?

I challenge you to look back over the last 25 years and show me all the great legislation that was passed that REALLY benefits We The People.
I mean, Congress has passed plenty laws giving itself benefits and perks. But what about We The People?
The Big Banks have benefited wildly time and time again. But what about We The People?

What if I told you.......
It's ALL a "Good Cop, Bad Cop" game they play on Americans?

Tell me again...how many of the bad players are in jail doing time?
Still, they keep waiting for The Establishment to save them from.....The Establishment

As long as Americans keep doing the same thing they've been doing (counting on one party or the other to save them),
they will keep getting the exact same results (screwed repeatedly)

Donald J. Trump
@realDonaldTrump

Hmm..it's almost 2PM here on the East Coast and I have yet to see any news source reporting that Schumer and Pelosi contacted Trump about wanting to make a deal. Me thinks it's just Trump overactive imagination. So, I guess he isn't tenacious...just desperate. :)

Forum List

Back