Mark Cuban offers Donald Trump $10 million for policy interview

Trump lives rent free in Cubans head, goes to show you that you can have tons of money and still be very unhappy

is that why trump obsesses over people & things that were said about him tweeting endlessly until the wee hours of the night?
Trump is running for President and stands to make a positive impact on the lives of 300 million Americans.

You don't make enough to be audited?

no need for an audit... i pay my bills in full & on time every month. & save my receipts. but since when does that make a difference to the IRS anyways? they'll pick on anybody... like i said- if trump has done nothing untoward... then let's get a looksey.
EBT do the accounting for you?

no no no..... using "OPM" is trump's philosophy. there's your welfare queen.
So you think EBT built this? :lol:

View attachment 89919

trump inherited his cash from daddy drumpf.
So EBT didn't build it....huh....:lol:

You don't make enough to be audited?

no need for an audit... i pay my bills in full & on time every month. & save my receipts. but since when does that make a difference to the IRS anyways? they'll pick on anybody... like i said- if trump has done nothing untoward... then let's get a looksey.

View attachment 89919

He got some. I see a pattern here, you sling your dirty diaper around and expect to be taken seriously. It's cute but not for adult consumption. Go to the flame zone where you belong.

perhaps if you took tiny bites, you won't choke weasel dude.
Go choke on a bag of dicks. An accusation isn't proof. Yes, you really are that stupid after all.

those polish illegals won their suit. so it's more than just accusations.

& the little freedom girls. he even ripped THEM off. truly shameful.
I don't live in your hate bubble so need proof and you can't back up your claims. No sale.

i always back up what I say.

[...]
Sometime between 1979 and 1980, Trump hired a contractor to demolish an old building in midtown Manhattan to make way for Trump Tower. The contractor signed on workers from a local union and, to meet Trump’s tight deadline, also brought on 200 undocumented laborers from Poland dubbed the "Polish Brigade."

The Polish employees were off-the-books, working 12-hour shifts seven days a week for $4 to $5 an hour, with no overtime. Some workers were never paid what they were owed.

In 1983, union members sued a union boss, Trump and his contractor for cheating the union out of pension and welfare funds by hiring the Polish Brigade. Trump owed the union pension fund $1 million, the plaintiffs said.

Appearing in court in 1990, Trump blamed the violations on the contractor and denied knowing that the Polish workers were undocumented.

"Nobody’s proven to me that they were were illegal," Trump said, according to a Newsday report from the time.

Nonetheless, Manhattan Judge Charles Stewart ruled against Trump a year later, saying that his representative "knew that the Polish workers were doing demolition work" and that his company participated in a "conspiracy" to cheat the union.

Trump owed the workers a little more than $325,000 plus interest and attorney’s fees and costs, Stewart ruled.

That wasn’t the end of it. Trump appealed and it would drag on for another decade.

In 1998, several members of the Polish Brigade told the New York Times about their horrid working conditions. But Trump repeated that he didn’t know about the legal status of the Polish Brigade and said he would not settle the case out of court "on principle," according to the New York Times.

If the case was retried and Trump lost again, he would have had to pay about $4 million, the Times calculated.

A year later, Trump quietly settled, according to the New York Daily News, but the agreement was placed under seal.

"It has been resolved on terms agreeable to both sides," labor lawyer Wendy Sloan, who represented the union members, told the New York Daily News.

We Googled 'Trump Polish workers.' Here's what we found

September 06, 2016, 05:19 pm
USA Freedom girls sue Trump campaign

By Nikita Vladimirov

trumpgirls.png

The USA Freedom Kids who became a viral sensation after performing at a Trump rally in January are suing the Republican’s campaign for $15,000 in damages.

The lawsuit claims that the Trump campaign refused to reimburse the travel expenses for the girls in the singing troupe who performed their song, "Freedom's Call,” at a rally in Pensacola, Fla. The singing group was also not able to sell their merchandise at the event despite getting approval to do so, according to legal documents reviewed by The Daily Beast.
“We are not able to pay the girls or cover travel,” Stephanie Scruggs, a regional field director for Trump’s campaign, wrote to founder of USA Freedom Kids Jeff Popick in January, according to the lawsuit.

“However we have coordinated with the event space to allow the girls to set up a table and pre-sell their album, shirts, etc if this is helpful to you.”

Popick agreed to fund the trip through merchandise sales, but says the group was never allowed to bring the merchandise into the rally. That merchandise was ultimately left outside and stolen, according to the lawsuit.

Trump's campaign also promised that the girls could perform several songs at another rally in Iowa, but declined to reimburse their travel expenses.

“They had said, well Iowa’s a pretty long distance for us to travel,” the lawyer representing the Freedom Kids, Marc Shapiro, said according to the report.

“There’s plane flights up there, and hotels and so forth, would you give us a stipend so that we can travel up there and perform. The Trump campaign said no, you would have to pay your own way.”

Several hours before the scheduled performance in Iowa, the Trump campaign said the girls were no longer needed at the rally.

“This is not an opportunistic thing where we’re suing Donald Trump,” said Popick, who is the father of one of the girls in the group.

“We’re not suing for emotional distress and all that other stuff that people do when the trump up — no pun intended — when they trump up a lawsuit. That’s not what this is. This is tangible dollars I spent under false pretenses.”

Popick previously said the Trump campaign had promised to pay $2,500 for the Pensacola performance, but acknowledged that the agreement was mostly verbal.

poor you. poor poor weasel dude. :itsok:

View attachment 89919

He got some. I see a pattern here, you sling your dirty diaper around and expect to be taken seriously. It's cute but not for adult consumption. Go to the flame zone where you belong.

wow- the excuses you give trying to defend your welfare queen.

So the guy is offering Trump $2.5million/hour for an interview? What's the catch?

If I was Trump I would request cash payment in full in advance.

So the guy is offering Trump $2.5million/hour for an interview? What's the catch?

The catch is that Trump knows if he accepts, he will be exposed as someone who knows nothing about the economy, how our democracy works, or international affairs.

Therefore, he will not accept.

The catch is that Trump knows if he accepts, he will be exposed as someone who knows nothing about the economy, how our democracy works, or international affairs.

That's a stretch. I'd bet that he knows a hell of a lot more than some idiot like you.

That's a stretch. I'd bet that he knows a hell of a lot more than some idiot like you.

I doubt that very much. If he does, he isn't making it public.

Go choke on a bag of dicks. An accusation isn't proof. Yes, you really are that stupid after all.

I don't live in your hate bubble so need proof and you can't back up your claims. No sale.

[...]
Sometime between 1979 and 1980, Trump hired a contractor to demolish an old building in midtown Manhattan to make way for Trump Tower. The contractor signed on workers from a local union and, to meet Trump’s tight deadline, also brought on 200 undocumented laborers from Poland dubbed the "Polish Brigade."

The Polish employees were off-the-books, working 12-hour shifts seven days a week for $4 to $5 an hour, with no overtime. Some workers were never paid what they were owed.

In 1983, union members sued a union boss, Trump and his contractor for cheating the union out of pension and welfare funds by hiring the Polish Brigade. Trump owed the union pension fund $1 million, the plaintiffs said.

Appearing in court in 1990, Trump blamed the violations on the contractor and denied knowing that the Polish workers were undocumented.

"Nobody’s proven to me that they were were illegal," Trump said, according to a Newsday report from the time.

Nonetheless, Manhattan Judge Charles Stewart ruled against Trump a year later, saying that his representative "knew that the Polish workers were doing demolition work" and that his company participated in a "conspiracy" to cheat the union.

Trump owed the workers a little more than $325,000 plus interest and attorney’s fees and costs, Stewart ruled.

That wasn’t the end of it. Trump appealed and it would drag on for another decade.

In 1998, several members of the Polish Brigade told the New York Times about their horrid working conditions. But Trump repeated that he didn’t know about the legal status of the Polish Brigade and said he would not settle the case out of court "on principle," according to the New York Times.

If the case was retried and Trump lost again, he would have had to pay about $4 million, the Times calculated.

A year later, Trump quietly settled, according to the New York Daily News, but the agreement was placed under seal.

"It has been resolved on terms agreeable to both sides," labor lawyer Wendy Sloan, who represented the union members, told the New York Daily News.

By Nikita Vladimirov

trumpgirls.png

The USA Freedom Kids who became a viral sensation after performing at a Trump rally in January are suing the Republican’s campaign for $15,000 in damages.

The lawsuit claims that the Trump campaign refused to reimburse the travel expenses for the girls in the singing troupe who performed their song, "Freedom's Call,” at a rally in Pensacola, Fla. The singing group was also not able to sell their merchandise at the event despite getting approval to do so, according to legal documents reviewed by The Daily Beast.
“We are not able to pay the girls or cover travel,” Stephanie Scruggs, a regional field director for Trump’s campaign, wrote to founder of USA Freedom Kids Jeff Popick in January, according to the lawsuit.

“However we have coordinated with the event space to allow the girls to set up a table and pre-sell their album, shirts, etc if this is helpful to you.”

Popick agreed to fund the trip through merchandise sales, but says the group was never allowed to bring the merchandise into the rally. That merchandise was ultimately left outside and stolen, according to the lawsuit.

Trump's campaign also promised that the girls could perform several songs at another rally in Iowa, but declined to reimburse their travel expenses.

“They had said, well Iowa’s a pretty long distance for us to travel,” the lawyer representing the Freedom Kids, Marc Shapiro, said according to the report.

“There’s plane flights up there, and hotels and so forth, would you give us a stipend so that we can travel up there and perform. The Trump campaign said no, you would have to pay your own way.”

Several hours before the scheduled performance in Iowa, the Trump campaign said the girls were no longer needed at the rally.

“This is not an opportunistic thing where we’re suing Donald Trump,” said Popick, who is the father of one of the girls in the group.

“We’re not suing for emotional distress and all that other stuff that people do when the trump up — no pun intended — when they trump up a lawsuit. That’s not what this is. This is tangible dollars I spent under false pretenses.”

Popick previously said the Trump campaign had promised to pay $2,500 for the Pensacola performance, but acknowledged that the agreement was mostly verbal.

So you lied. That's what I thought. Leftists always lie. Trump didn't hire illegals, the contractor did. Do you know how the grownup world works? I don't think you do. If you hire a roofer how do you know his employees are legal? Or payed? It isn't your responsibility now is it?

As far as the kids it looks like there was no payment promised for travel or service and that they were welcome to take advantage of the event and make some money.

Saying they were promised to be payed should be an indication to you that it's bullshit. A contract has everything written down on it. Like I said, you don't belong here and should be in the flame zone or playing with dolls.

View attachment 89919

wow- the excuses you give trying to defend your welfare queen.
I didn't offer an excuse, I explained why it would be bad to release your financial records during an audit and you are too immature to grasp the answer. You're just another dumb, lying, smearing leftist.

[...]

By Nikita Vladimirov

trumpgirls.png

So you lied. That's what I thought. Leftists always lie. Trump didn't hire illegals, the contractor did. Do you know how the grownup world works? I don't think you do. If you hire a roofer how do you know his employees are legal? Or payed? It isn't your responsibility now is it?

As far as the kids it looks like there was no payment promised for travel or service and that they were welcome to take advantage of the event and make some money.

Saying they were promised to be payed should be an indication to you that it's bullshit. A contract has everything written down on it. Like I said, you don't belong here and should be in the flame zone or playing with dolls.

that's bullshit. his contractors are under his name & work under him.... & they settled weasel dude. trup has been involved with multiple lawsuits & he settles. why is that? lol.... you love the cheeze doodle, WD & will be voting for him on your knees.

[...]

By Nikita Vladimirov

trumpgirls.png

that's bullshit. his contractors are under his name & work under him.... & they settled weasel dude. trup has been involved with multiple lawsuits & he settles. why is that? lol.... you love the cheeze doodle, WD & will be voting for him on your knees.
You don't even know what a contractor is. If they were "under his name" they would be what we call employees.

Go play with your dollies.

'trolls' don't give credible either.links evil monkey... & weasel dude says he's not voting for trump. lol....

Forum List

Back