Mark Cuban offers Donald Trump $10 million for policy interview

Trump is being audited.....

haaaaaa.... and what?

IRS: Nothing prevents Trump from releasing tax returns

By Naomi Jagoda - 02/26/16 03:25 PM EST

Republican presidential candidate Donald Trump is not prohibited from releasing his tax returns because he is being audited, according to the Internal Revenue Service.

“Nothing prevents individuals from sharing their own tax information,” the IRS said in a statement.
[...]

Apr 5, 2016 @ 02:23 PM
Donald Trump Won't Release His Tax Returns While Under Audit. But Richard Nixon Did.

Joseph Thorndike, Contributor
[...]

As for Trump, he has consistently refused to release any portion of his returns, including the Form 1040. While thumbing his nose at four decades of tradition, he’s offered up a variety of excuses, saying his returns are too big, too complicated, or still unfinished.

Most recently, Trump has explained his failure to release by saying that his returns are under audit by the IRS. He seems to think that’s a real excuse, but it’s not. There is no legal bar to releasing a tax return while it’s being audited, as the IRS has confirmed.

More to the point, there’s precedent for releasing returns while they’re being audited: Richard Nixon did it more than 40 years ago.

Nixon was not a guy naturally inclined to be transparent. But in the fall of 1973, he was in a world of hurt concerning his personal finances. In particular, critics were suggesting there was something fishy about his tax returns. Nixon defended himself, even insisting to one dubious audience that “I’m not a crook.”

Donald Trump Won't Release His Tax Returns While Under Audit. But Richard Nixon Did.

nice try though.
Nice try. Nobody said he couldn't release them if he wanted. It just isn't a smart thing to do while under audit. Are you trying to act stupid or is it natural?

LOL. sure. i love the reasons you all are trying to spin it.
What spin? It would be a stupid move. Would you publicize your tax information during an audit? I sure as hell wouldn't. 10 accountants can come up with 10 interpretations. You have firm opinions about things you know nothing about.

lol.... but but but if there's nothing to hide, shirley that could only help his case. he can have a ton of accountants that would vouch for him you know & that wouldn't hurt him any.

nobody wants to see them. They don't mean shit.

Only people who want to see them are the media and that should tell you something. Shit the media is saying Trump lied about an appendectomy he said he had when he was 11, they said he lied, he had it at 10. :lol: :lol:

If it's in the News, it's in our Polls. Public opinion polling since 2003.

Most Want to See Clinton, Trump Tax Returns, Medical Records
in Politics

Thursday, August 11, 2016

Republicans are again asking questions about Hillary Clinton's health, while Democrats continue to insist that Donald Trump release his tax returns. Most voters still believe major White House hopefuls should make public recent tax returns, but now most also think they should release their medical records, too.

A new Rasmussen Reports national telephone and online survey finds that 67% of Likely U.S. Voters think all presidential candidates should release at least their most recent tax returns to the public, although that's down slightly from 73% who felt that way a year ago. Just 23% disagree. (To see survey question wording, click here.)
[...]

Most Want to See Clinton, Trump Tax Returns, Medical Records - Rasmussen Reports™
Making a precarious move based on anonymous polling is as stupid as it gets.

awwwww..... just because you & other trumpeteers are in the minority, doesn't mean anything. rasmussen isn't a fly by night polling entity.
What's a trumpeteer? We don't all live in your little hatefuck bubble.

lol... should have i said trumpkin instead? for someone who claims he's not voting for the orange overlord- you sure like to defend him, weasel dude.

haaaaaa.... and what?

Republican presidential candidate Donald Trump is not prohibited from releasing his tax returns because he is being audited, according to the Internal Revenue Service.

“Nothing prevents individuals from sharing their own tax information,” the IRS said in a statement.
[...]

[...]

As for Trump, he has consistently refused to release any portion of his returns, including the Form 1040. While thumbing his nose at four decades of tradition, he’s offered up a variety of excuses, saying his returns are too big, too complicated, or still unfinished.

Most recently, Trump has explained his failure to release by saying that his returns are under audit by the IRS. He seems to think that’s a real excuse, but it’s not. There is no legal bar to releasing a tax return while it’s being audited, as the IRS has confirmed.

More to the point, there’s precedent for releasing returns while they’re being audited: Richard Nixon did it more than 40 years ago.

Nixon was not a guy naturally inclined to be transparent. But in the fall of 1973, he was in a world of hurt concerning his personal finances. In particular, critics were suggesting there was something fishy about his tax returns. Nixon defended himself, even insisting to one dubious audience that “I’m not a crook.”

nice try though.
Nice try. Nobody said he couldn't release them if he wanted. It just isn't a smart thing to do while under audit. Are you trying to act stupid or is it natural?

What spin? It would be a stupid move. Would you publicize your tax information during an audit? I sure as hell wouldn't. 10 accountants can come up with 10 interpretations. You have firm opinions about things you know nothing about.

lol.... but but but if there's nothing to hide, shirley that could only help his case. he can have a ton of accountants that would vouch for him you know & that wouldn't hurt him any.
You don't make enough to be audited?

Sounds like Trump is giving Mark a bad case of penis envy.

Mark should offer to step in for Hillary if it turns out she's not up for ithe any more.

Maybe Mark can use the money to buy Hillary new book

haaaaaa.... and what?

[...]

[...]

nice try though.

You can't read. No wonder you're a moron.

A 4-hour interview?
Cuban is not a journalist...and I wouldn't spend 4 hours with him if he offered me his basketball team.

Cuban has never gotten over the fact his reality show the benefactor bombed and Trumps the apprentice didn't.

sure... if you need to believe that, then you go right ahad. but that still doesn't take away the fact that trump will either put up, or pussy out.

i wonder how loud can drumpf meow..........................
Sounds like your the one who needs to believe something. If Cuban was really so interested in taking Trump on over policies why didn't he get in the Presidential race? If he had gotten in the republican primary he would have had multiple chances to challenge Trump but I guess he decided cheap publicity stunts like this are easier.

QUOTE="playtime, post: 15309810, member: 55512"]

I'M not saying he doesn't pay his bills..... the people he has stiffed over the years are saying that.
And yet you haven't supported it so it's just noise.[/QUOTE]

Dozens of lawsuits accuse Trump of not paying his bills, reports claim
Published June 10, 2016

Presumptive Republican presidential nominee Donald Trump has been sued at least 60 times by individuals and businesses who accuse him of failing to pay for work done at his various properties, according to two published reports.

USA Today also reported, citing data from the Department of Labor, that two of Trump's now-defunct businesses were cited 24 times beginning in 2005 for failing to pay overtime or minimum wage. The cases were settled when the companies — the Trump Plaza in Atlantic City and Trump Mortgage LLC — agreed to pay back wages.

The paper also reported that more than 200 liens have been filed against Trump or his businesses by contractors and employees dating back to the 1980s. The claimants include curtain makers, chandelier shops, cabinet makers and even Trump's lawyers who represented him in prior cases.
[...]

Dozens Of Lawsuits Accuse Trump Of Not Paying His Bills, Reports Claim

perhaps if you took tiny bites, you won't choke weasel dude.

Cuban has never gotten over the fact his reality show the benefactor bombed and Trumps the apprentice didn't.

sure... if you need to believe that, then you go right ahad. but that still doesn't take away the fact that trump will either put up, or pussy out.

A 4 hour interview is a stupid idea. You don't need that long to get to the meat of policy details.

That is an invitation for torture, not an interview.

An Hour interview would have been a serious proposal.

the way trump goes off & pontificates, it would take 4 hours to do an hrs worth of policy questions. trump knws how to make a deal.... he can always get a negotiation.... lol....riiight?

1. No, it would not.

2. The strongest card to play is any negotiation, is being willing to walk away from a bad deal.

you mean bad for HIM. LOL............. not even for charity..... tsk tsk tsk.

Sounds like your the one who needs to believe something. If Cuban was really so interested in taking Trump on over policies why didn't he get in the Presidential race? If he had gotten in the republican primary he would have had multiple chances to challenge Trump but I guess he decided cheap publicity stunts like this are easier.

right. why didn't he take warren buffet's challenge then?

haaaaaa.... and what?

[...]

[...]

nice try though.

no need for an audit... i pay my bills in full & on time every month. & save my receipts. but since when does that make a difference to the IRS anyways? they'll pick on anybody... like i said- if trump has done nothing untoward... then let's get a looksey.

no need for an audit... i pay my bills in full & on time every month. & save my receipts. but since when does that make a difference to the IRS anyways? they'll pick on anybody... like i said- if trump has done nothing untoward... then let's get a looksey.
EBT do the accounting for you?

Trump lives rent free in Cubans head, goes to show you that you can have tons of money and still be very unhappy

no no no..... using "OPM" is trump's philosophy. there's your welfare queen.

Trump lives rent free in Cubans head, goes to show you that you can have tons of money and still be very unhappy

is that why trump obsesses over people & things that were said about him... tweeting endlessly until the wee hours of the night?

Last edited:

So you think EBT built this? :lol:

image.jpeg

perhaps if you took tiny bites, you won't choke weasel dude.
Go choke on a bag of dicks. An accusation isn't proof. Yes, you really are that stupid after all.

those polish illegals won their suit. so it's more than just accusations.

& the little freedom girls. he even ripped THEM off. truly shameful.
I don't live in your hate bubble so need proof and you can't back up your claims. No sale.

So you think EBT built this? :lol:

View attachment 89919

trump inherited his cash from daddy drumpf.

Forum List

Back