Marjorie Taylor Greene claims ‘bullshit’ as expert says Covid vaccine saved 14m lives

Norm, little buddy, you are in charge of nuffin.
Admitting defeat?

We all knew it from the start.

So keep on trying to get your butt buddy Biden from paying for his crimes against humanity.

It ain’t gonna work.

But the best part is, you may think the vaccine saved you, but you might well be walking around with a ticking time bomb in you.

Now that’s irony at its finest.

1708554432234.png

Marje vs someone who has been eductaed.
Who to believe ?

The "educated" people know that for a vaccine to work, there has to be an "epitope" or characteristic that the immune system can add to long term T-cell memory in the bone marrow.
You can't use spike proteins, because our own exosomes use the same spike proteins for the same reason, to get ACE2 receptors in our cells to open and let in the spike protein carrier.

So not only does the mRNA injection not work to add immunity memory, but it you were going to use spike proteins as an epitope, you would want to make them ahead of time in a lab.
You would NOT want to just inject mRNA instructions for our own ribosomes to make our own cells start growing spike proteins like Moderna and Pfizer have done. That is because if the spike protein growing instructions get out of the arm muscle and into other cells, like the heart or brain, then we die.

Its terrifying for Americans that this troll is in a position of power, How many would she have killed if she had been running the covid response ? About as many as trump I guess,

Anti vaxxers are funny on one level but they arent meant to be taken seriously.
You meant saved 14 Billion lives, right?

Its terrifying for Americans that this troll is in a position of power, How many would she have killed if she had been running the covid response ? About as many as trump I guess,

Exactly how would she know? She has had no job or training in that area,

Love the Guardian.... unfortunately the anti vaccine dupes are bringing back measles etc, probably cost 4 million lives easy...

Love the Guardian.... unfortunately the anti vaccine dupes are bringing back measles etc, probably cost 4 million lives easy...
they are?....that vaccine is proven,no one is against that.....try all these people coming into this country with no one giving a shit what they may be bringing in with them....

MTG is a babbling idiot. She gives dumb blondes a bad name.

Forum List

Back