Marines leaving Iraq!!!!!

and you amuse me as well....

It's as simple as this....we can sit here for the next 20 years and second guess the decisions made over the last 8 years....or we can move on.

It's as simple as this....we can sit here for the next 20 years and second guess the decisions made over the last 8 years....or we can move on.
I concur, and it probably a good thing for your Hemorrhoids:eusa_angel:

Ps did I mention what happens to your name when you use the spell checker:eusa_angel:

Ps did I mention what happens to your name when you use the spell checker:eusa_angel:

When you don't get your way why do you devolve into a childish name calling rant?

I googled your name and here's what came up.

good%20manure%20pile1.jpg

Marines...proud...heads high...will leave Iraq knowing their duty was done to the best of their ability. They kicked ass, took names and served with honor.

Marines end role in Iraq; Biden visits - Conflict in Iraq- msnbc.com

Indeed they did, as they always do.

It's too effing bad that the guy who sent them there was so incompetent.

It's your opinion....not fact as evidenced by 2 terms as POTUS.....but your opinion nonetheless.

It's your opinion....not fact as evidenced by 2 terms as POTUS.....but your opinion nonetheless.

My opinion is that the Marines kick ass, and that the only reason their tours in Iraq were so prone with difficulty is that the politicians in charge did a shitty job.

If you have a different opinion, well that's fine, but most of the country will disagree with you.

Even most Republicans think Bush did a shitty job with Iraq. Hell, Bill O'Reilly said that in his interview with Jon Stewart just the other day.

My opinion is that the Marines kick ass, and that the only reason their tours in Iraq were so prone with difficulty is that the politicians in charge did a shitty job.

If you have a different opinion, well that's fine, but most of the country will disagree with you.

Even most Republicans think Bush did a shitty job with Iraq. Hell, Bill O'Reilly said that in his interview with Jon Stewart just the other day.

Crap, was that me complimenting Jarheads?

I mean the ARMY kicks ass. LOL.

Oh, alright, fine, the Marines kick SOME ass, but not as much as the Army.

Crap, was that me complimenting Jarheads?

I mean the ARMY kicks ass. LOL.

Oh, alright, fine, the Marines kick SOME ass, but not as much as the Army.

The US Military kicks big time but.

Different Uniforms
Different Missions
Same flag.

First of all you DON'T understand what a Marine is...work that out and come back with an intelligent post.

YOU DO know what the Marine Corps' Mission is?

I'll try again, although you'll probably be completely happy to moronically run around in circles after the shiny objects that CurveLight throws into the thread to get your attention.

The official mission of the Marine Corps is established in the National Security Act of 1947, amended in 1952. Marines are trained, organized and equipped for
Offensive amphibious employment and as a “force in readiness.”
According to the Act, Marines stand prepared to meet mission requirements.

So, wanna have an intelligent discussion, or would you like to entertain the idiot?

What about deploying Marines to Iraq for 7 years is anything like the mission the marine corps the National Security Act of 1947 spells out?

Is that why you avoid explaining why our troops were used to set up an Islamic Theocracy in Iraq? Go ahead and derail the thread instead of discussing what they are coming home from.

Though I never agreed with Bush's choice of how to handle Iraq, I do have to ask you, if you understand the formal agreements signed which gave Bush the legal right to cross into Iraq and defeat their armed forces, which resulted in the fall of their government?

Please give this some consideration before responding. Bush didn't have to put on the dog and pony show he did for congress or for the UN. Those were done for political reasons and goals.

I don't care for your disrespectful tone towards our men and women in uniform or your general disrespect for our nation. You could share your views without that tone and I am not going to engage in your petty tit for tat name calling.

But, I am curious if you truly understand the entire situation as thoroughly as you feel you do!

Mike

When you don't get your way why do you devolve into a childish name calling rant?

I googled your name and here's what came up.

good%20manure%20pile1.jpg
sorry did I hit a subconscious nerd, sorry that was a subconscious nerve.

Forum List

Back