Marines leaving Iraq!!!!!

yeah...as long as it's anti-Bush you Europeans sure had a good time trashing him and blaming all the world's problems on the U.S. for the last decade but when you guys are on your knees facing annihilation....who do you come running to?

I could care less about all of these "inquiries" and if you notice.....there will be NO prosecutions based on what the outcomes of these are.
Fine, I have bad teeth as well, but I will ask the same question for the third time, why if international law is so un-important to your goverment did they spend time and effort in converting Lord Goldsmith:eusa_angel:

I love the US and its people, well the 51% who voted for your wonderful President Obama:eusa_angel:

Yes, I bet all our enemies love Obama too.

yeah...as long as it's anti-Bush you Europeans sure had a good time trashing him and blaming all the world's problems on the U.S. for the last decade but when you guys are on your knees facing annihilation....who do you come running to?

I could care less about all of these "inquiries" and if you notice.....there will be NO prosecutions based on what the outcomes of these are.
Fine, I have bad teeth as well, but I will ask the same question for the third time, why if international law is so un-important to your goverment did they spend time and effort in converting Lord Goldsmith:eusa_angel:

I love the US and its people, well the 51% who voted for your wonderful President Obama:eusa_angel:

Obama is a bitch sell out and if you actually possessed even the slightest drop of information you would know the bush admin was alkida's best friend. Of course Obushama's continuation of many policies keep that rolling but don't be so fucking ignorant as to claim bush harmed alkida while obama helps them.

Good grief. Stop being a crybaby. For the what....6th time. I said if you are ever in Boston let me know and I would be happy to buy you a beer. You responded and said you'd see me in about three weeks. Now you keep avoiding it. Seems like you're scared out of your fucking mind. No doubt it is your guilty conscience wreaking havoc. It was a friendly invite for a free beer. Maybe you should think about the tough guy persona you portray because when reality hits it is quite clear you're nothing but a scared little child.

You got your argument shot down in flames so now you choose the personal attack...figures...you've lost any credibility you have with people here and they rep you because they feel sorry for you......and yes I'll be in Boston in about 3 weeks. Looking forward to that beer you now owe me.

You actually think you speak for all other USMB members? Lol! Do you have to do that shit to bring your illusions full circle?

You actually ignored what lawyers said based on the claim they are all anti war. It's that kind of childish garbage that makes you so pathetic. You said you'd be in Boston in 3 weeks about a week ago. So now will you keep dancing and keep saying three weeks?

The depth of your ignorance is barely exceeded by the depth of the Marianna's trench. It's pathetic fools like you who refuse to accept reality....and that reality is you have lost the debate due to a lack of knowledge and the refusal to accept that the law favors my side of the debate. Instead you choose the personal attack, call me out to Boston to "buy me a beer" after I soundly spanked your fat ass and still refuse to see reality. If I don't come to Boston you will launch in to a "he's a chicken" rant and if I do come to Boston you'll probably throw a brick through the window of my new Mercedes Benz E550.

You represent the worst of America.....a childish bitch who lost the argument who now has to resort to personal attacks because there is someone out there who doesn't agree with your politics and you FAILED to convert them...or anyone reading this thread.... to your way of thinking.

Did they "convert" Lord Goldsmith to the neo-con side?

You got your argument shot down in flames so now you choose the personal attack...figures...you've lost any credibility you have with people here and they rep you because they feel sorry for you......and yes I'll be in Boston in about 3 weeks. Looking forward to that beer you now owe me.

You actually think you speak for all other USMB members? Lol! Do you have to do that shit to bring your illusions full circle?

You actually ignored what lawyers said based on the claim they are all anti war. It's that kind of childish garbage that makes you so pathetic. You said you'd be in Boston in 3 weeks about a week ago. So now will you keep dancing and keep saying three weeks?

The depth of your ignorance is barely exceeded by the depth of the Marianna's trench. It's pathetic fools like you who refuse to accept reality....and that reality is you have lost the debate due to a lack of knowledge and the refusal to accept that the law favors my side of the debate. Instead you choose the personal attack, call me out to Boston to "buy me a beer" after I soundly spanked your fat ass and still refuse to see reality. If I don't come to Boston you will launch in to a "he's a chicken" rant and if I do come to Boston you'll probably throw a brick through the window of my new Mercedes Benz E550.

You represent the worst of America.....a childish bitch who lost the argument who now has to resort to personal attacks because there is someone out there who doesn't agree with your politics and you FAILED to convert them...or anyone reading this thread.... to your way of thinking.

Fat? I'm a little over 6 feet with a 33" waist and weigh about 190. Is that what a fat person looks like to you? As for your constant bullshit about the law being on your side...numerous posters have wasted their time showing you the invasion was illegal and you refuse to address any of those facts. I also didn't invite you to Boston. I said "if you are ever in Boston." You said last week you'd see me in about three weeks. Now you keep dodging because you're nothing but a hollow, weak, hypocritical child. You may have the last word because sacred cowards like you always feel better if you can have the last word....so take it.

Fat? I'm a little over 6 feet with a 33" waist and weigh about 190. Is that what a fat person looks like to you? As for your constant bullshit about the law being on your side...numerous posters have wasted their time showing you the invasion was illegal and you refuse to address any of those facts. I also didn't invite you to Boston. I said "if you are ever in Boston." You said last week you'd see me in about three weeks. Now you keep dodging because you're nothing but a hollow, weak, hypocritical child. You may have the last word because sacred cowards like you always feel better if you can have the last word....so take it.

Sorry dude..I'm not gay and I don't think this is the place to be cruising for boyfriends...

As for your constant bullshit about the law being on your side...numerous posters have wasted their time showing you the invasion was illegal and you refuse to address any of those facts

Not one of their claims was a FACT, it was their opinion and a CLAIM

Now you keep dodging because you're nothing but a hollow, weak, hypocritical child.

Wow...I nailed this fucker!!!!! See red highlight....

Fine, I have bad teeth as well, but I will ask the same question for the third time, why if international law is so un-important to your government did they spend time and effort in converting Lord Goldsmith:eusa_angel:

you will have to ask Goldsmith, he may answer.

I will ask you for the 4th time, if international law is so irrelevant to your government as you postulate, why was it necessary to convert the Attorney General Lord Goldsmith from his previous stance, that to invade would be illegal under the said law?

Fine, I have bad teeth as well, but I will ask the same question for the third time, why if international law is so un-important to your government did they spend time and effort in converting Lord Goldsmith:eusa_angel:

How much would you like to wager, and you may set the level of proof require to determine the winner. I'm sorry I could not work the word "Wanker" into my reply, but I dislike using gratuitous insults.

I will ask you for the 4th time, if international law is so irrelevant to your government as you postulate, why was it necessary to convert the Attorney General Lord Goldsmith from his previous stance, that to invade would be illegal under the said law?

for the fourth time...I'm not Lord Goldsmith nor am I the one who "converted" him....besides...the more people you have agreeing with your position the stronger case you can make for a solution that benefits your foreign policy decision.

Last edited:

for the fourth time...I'm not Lord Goldsmith nor am I the one who "converted" him....besides...the more people you have agreeing with your position the stronger case you can make for a solution that benefits your foreign policy decision.
For the 5th time, the question was why did your governments legal advisers need to convert Goldsmith, if as you postulate International Law is irrelevant to your government.Please stop bloviating and try to give the best answer you can:eusa_angel:

For the 5th time, the question was why did your governments legal advisers need to convert Goldsmith, if as you postulate International Law is irrelevant to your government.Please stop bloviating and try to give the best answer you can:eusa_angel:

You are addressing the wrong person....perhaps you should ask someone who tried to convert Goldsmith....I provided a legal precedent that said that the laws of the USA trumped international law.... I could care less about anyone trying to convert Goldsmith and it doesn't have anything to do with this thread. Your asking me to hypothesize about what someone elses, who I don't even know, motivations were....and I didn't postulate shit...I provided a legal precedent....a court case to back up what I said. Now go find a court case that proves Goldsmith was "converted".

You are addressing the wrong person....perhaps you should ask someone who tried to convert Goldsmith....I provided a legal precedent that said that the laws of the USA trumped international law.... I could care less about anyone trying to convert Goldsmith and it doesn't have anything to do with this thread. Your asking me to hypothesize about what someone elses, who I don't even know, motivations were....and I didn't postulate shit...I provided a legal precedent....a court case to back up what I said. Now go find a court case that proves Goldsmith was "converted".
obviously your most senior lawyers do not have the same knowledge of the law as you do.

die_thread_die.jpg

obviously your most senior lawyers do not have the same knowledge of the law as you do.

You got some kind of crystal ball or something? How do you know what was shown to Lord Goldsmith that convinced him Iraq was an imminent threat?

You got some kind of crystal ball or something? How do you know what was shown to Lord Goldsmith that convinced him Iraq was an imminent threat?
you should read his statements from the Chilcot inquiry, he at first believed that without a specific UN resolution covering the invasion of another soverign nation, it would be illegal under international law. Imminent threat, ( a proven load of bollocks) had nothing to do with his conversion.

you should read his statements from the Chilcot inquiry, he at first believed that without a specific UN resolution covering the invasion of another soverign nation, it would be illegal under international law. Imminent threat, ( a proven load of bollocks) had nothing to do with his conversion.

Not true...nothing was PROVEN to be "bullocks" other than WMD's weren't present in the quantities THE ENTIRE PLANET'S INTELLIGENCE AGENCIES SAID THEY WERE. If Lord Goldsmith was convinced of the LEGALITY of the invasion of Iraq then apparently what he was shown convinced him of the LEGALITY of the war. End of story. The Iraq war was LEGAL by U.S. law and the violation of UN sanctions made the Iraq war legal by international standards....otherwise the invasion would have never happened.

Not true...nothing was PROVEN to be "bullocks" other than WMD's weren't present in the quantities THE ENTIRE PLANET'S INTELLIGENCE AGENCIES SAID THEY WERE. If Lord Goldsmith was convinced of the LEGALITY of the invasion of Iraq then apparently what he was shown convinced him of the LEGALITY of the war. End of story. The Iraq war was LEGAL by U.S. law and the violation of UN sanctions made the Iraq war legal by international standards....otherwise the invasion would have never happened.
what interested me was your pompous claim that America took no notice of international law, which of course you do.

"other than the WMD":lol: even Blair has altered his stance on the 45 minute claim, and the WMD:lol:

what interested me was your pompous claim that America took no notice of international law, which of course you do.

"other than the WMD":lol: even Blair has altered his stance on the 45 minute claim, and the WMD:lol:
When you are trying to build a coalition of nations to support you sometimes one must appease the eurotrash assholes who think international law trumps their own sovereignty and your idiotic belief that international law trumps the law and power of your own nation proves that you have no idea what your talking about. Even if we didn't get the help we got from the U.K we would have put an end to this madman's reign.

When you are trying to build a coalition of nations to support you sometimes one must appease the eurotrash assholes who think international law trumps their own sovereignty and your idiotic belief that international law trumps the law and power of your own nation proves that you have no idea what your talking about. Even if we didn't get the help we got from the U.K we would have put an end to this madman's reign.
arrogant as well as pompous, you do amuse me.

Ps I cant wait for you to invade N/Korea or maybe Iran, oh wait you dont have a loony anymore as commander in chief.:lol:

Forum List

Back