Marijuana likely to be legalized in 5 more states this November

Thank God Democrats are all over the issues Americans care about the most.

We need more drug addicts in this country.
Wait, so you believe Jews and blacks are in league with each other in a global conspiracy to destroy the white race... and you're NOT on drugs? Damn.
Are you fucking retarded or something? How does this post address what he said or the actual topic of the thread? It's like you just shit a tourettes moment out here in cyber space.
Don't you think someone should be completely written off as a moron after they admit to believing something like that? Or maybe you agree with him?
Yes I agree with that. You should be ignored and written off as a complete fucking idiot. Trying to pass your ignorance off on someone else shouldn't be an option. The problem is identified and the offender is obvious. You should be bearing the brunt of your assinine postings.

Wait, so you believe Jews and blacks are in league with each other in a global conspiracy to destroy the white race... and you're NOT on drugs? Damn.
Are you fucking retarded or something? How does this post address what he said or the actual topic of the thread? It's like you just shit a tourettes moment out here in cyber space.
Don't you think someone should be completely written off as a moron after they admit to believing something like that? Or maybe you agree with him?
So now I'm a moron. LOL

It is just a matter of time before it is legalized nationally. It is far less harmful than alcohol and it doesn't cause anyone to get violent. To the contrary you laugh uncontrollably if a fly lands on your knee.
The Trump Administration along with the republican congress will invoke federal law against these states and start arresting dope sellers.
Maybe. Tyranny was the way of the land with marijuana up until just a few years ago.

Yes I agree with that. You should be ignored and written off as a complete fucking idiot. Trying to pass your ignorance off on someone else shouldn't be an option. The problem is identified and the offender is obvious. You should be bearing the brunt of your assinine postings.
:cuckoo:

Okay you can get out of my thread now. Hurry along. :fu:

So now I'm a moron. LOL
Now? I think it may have started a while before "now."

That's why alcoholism is so high in Russia.
The government likes to keep the citizenry dumbed down and docile.
Yeah that's why alcohol's illegal in America :cuckoo:
That made about as much sense as you dude.
You act as if your own post made any sense
Hey dumbshit here's something for ya. ....puke.

Showing results for alcoholism in russia
Search instead for alcholism in russia

Search Results

upload_2016-10-5_20-45-33.png
The high number of early deaths in Russia is mainly due to people drinking too much alcohol, particularly vodka, research suggests. The study, in The Lancet, says 25% of Russian men die before they are 55, and most of the deaths are down to alcohol.Jan 31, 2014
Vodka blamed for high death rates in Russia - BBC News - BBC.com
www.bbc.com/news/health-25961063
BBC

Feedback
About this result
Alcohol consumption in Russia - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alcohol_consumption_in_Russia
Wikipedia
Alcohol consumption in Russia stays among the highest in the world. According to the WHO 2011 report, annual per capita consumption was about 15.76 litres, ...
History · ‎Impact · ‎Treatment · ‎See also
Russia is quite literally drinking itself to death — Quartz
qz.com/403307/russia-is-quite-literally-drinking-itself-to-death/
May 13, 2015 - More than 30% of all deaths in Russia in 2012 were attributable to alcohol, according to WHO data crunched by the OECD. That's by far the ...
How Alcohol Conquered Russia - The Atlantic
www.theatlantic.com/international/archive/...russia/279965/
The Atlantic
Sep 25, 2013 - The man is singing happily from alcohol-induced jubilation. His world may not be perfect, but the inebriation makes it seem that way. Today, according to the World Health Organization, one-in-five men in the Russian Federation die due to alcohol-related causes, compared with 6.2 percent of all men globally.

A Trump presidency wouldn't go after pot. Even tough talking prosecutor-guy Chris Christie just signed a bill approving medical marijuana as a treatment for PTSD.

Search Results

View attachment 92308
The high number of early deaths in Russia is mainly due to people drinking too much alcohol, particularly vodka, research suggests. The study, in The Lancet, says 25% of Russian men die before they are 55, and most of the deaths are down to alcohol.Jan 31, 2014
BBC

Feedback
About this result
Wikipedia
Alcohol consumption in Russia stays among the highest in the world. According to the WHO 2011 report, annual per capita consumption was about 15.76 litres, ...
May 13, 2015 - More than 30% of all deaths in Russia in 2012 were attributable to alcohol, according to WHO data crunched by the OECD. That's by far the ...
The Atlantic
Sep 25, 2013 - The man is singing happily from alcohol-induced jubilation. His world may not be perfect, but the inebriation makes it seem that way. Today, according to the World Health Organization, one-in-five men in the Russian Federation die due to alcohol-related causes, compared with 6.2 percent of all men globally.
Damn. Russia should consider legalizing marijuana. It's drastically safer than alcohol.

You had your ass handed to you. The only way you can escape is calling the game quits since you have no real answers or replies to make. "Hurry along", short hand for please go fuck with someone else I have no idea what I'm doing.

It is just a matter of time before it is legalized nationally. It is far less harmful than alcohol and it doesn't cause anyone to get violent. To the contrary you laugh uncontrollably if a fly lands on your knee.
The Trump Administration along with the republican congress will invoke federal law against these states and start arresting dope sellers.
Maybe. Tyranny was the way of the land with marijuana up until just a few years ago.

I rarely agree with you but here, yes I do. The whole thing is absurd. Altering your state of consciousness is altering your state of consciousness; matters not how. It's how you handle it that matters.

A Trump presidency wouldn't go after pot. Even tough talking prosecutor-guy Chris Christie just signed a bill approving medical marijuana as a treatment for PTSD.
Yeah I don't think Trump will go after it. He's as far from being a social conservative as it's possible to be. Well, disregarding all the anti-minority stuff anyways.

Search Results

View attachment 92308
BBC

Feedback
About this result
Wikipedia
The Atlantic
Damn. Russia should consider legalizing marijuana. It's drastically safer than alcohol.
Thinking Error: Hopover

You had your ass handed to you. The only way you can escape is calling the game quits since you have no real answers or replies to make. "Hurry along", short hand for please go fuck with someone else I have no idea what I'm doing.
Oh you again :rolleyes:

:321:

Search Results

View attachment 92308
BBC

Feedback
About this result
Wikipedia
The Atlantic
Thinking Error: Hopover
You disagree?

I sit here in a hotel room in Clinton, MS having a Tito's... perfectly legal. And I have no intention of going anywhere,. Smoking weed? doesn't matter. I'm going to jail. And for the record, I don't touch weed. The whole thing is hypocritical.

Oh you again :rolleyes:

:321:
Yep, still here. I see you still have nothing of substance to add.

There were a lot of stoners in Oregon. They we're pleasant but brain dead. The pot is being tailored so people can maintain at a job. Tattoos and piercings which I don't care about unless they are serving me food. The pot is becoming increasingly potent. Not something that should be a daily habit, although like most drugs you can develop you can develop a resistance to it with constant use. Comfortably numb for sure.

Just explain to me how to keep it away from those under 18, cause this stuff does have a detrimental effect on young brains.

I sit here in a hotel room in Clinton, MS having a Tito's... perfectly legal. And I have no intention of going anywhere,. Smoking weed? doesn't matter. I'm going to jail. And for the record, I don't touch weed. The whole thing is hypocritical.
Nice. I guess Tito's is bigger than I thought.

It''s the best they had.... I'm a Ketel one guy actually. :)

How does the previous post? "Democrats"? "Drug addicts"?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back