Marco Rubio hurts democracy

hday6.png

What Rubio said was exactly correct. However old the earth is has no bearing on our crashing economy. Rubio never gave this joker the answer he wanted, so the kid made one up. That's what liberals do.

What Rubio said was exactly correct. However old the earth is has no bearing on our crashing economy. Rubio never gave this joker the answer he wanted, so the kid made one up. That's what liberals do.

Marco Rubio:
" I'm not a scientist, man. I can tell you what recorded history says, I can tell you what the Bible says, but I think that's a dispute amongst theologians..."

He said its a dispute -- Its NOT a dispute. Simple as that. Saying its a dispute gives THOUGHT that a faith argument is worth discussing. Science and facts are necessary for real reason.

Last edited:

Marco Rubio:
" I'm not a scientist, man. I can tell you what recorded history says, I can tell you what the Bible says, but I think that's a dispute amongst theologians..."

He said its a dispute -- Its NOT a dispute. Simple as that. Saying its a dispute gives THOUGHT that a faith argument is worth discussing. Science and facts are necessary for real reason.

Oh so everyone agrees? No... Then it's a dispute.

Science and facts are subjective. Not to mention people have a tendency to attribute things to science and facts that simply aren't true.

maybe by morning we'll have seven or eight threads on this instead of the three we have already

Science is objective. Saying science is subjective means you have no idea how science is done.

Evolution is objective. Gazillions of generations of fruit flies have proved how evolution works.

True story.

Regards from Rosie

I recall from history there was a time when most of the brilliant minds were sure the world was flat. I wonder how long it would take to list all the things the great minds of the world thought were right that turned out to be wrong?

Science is objective. Saying science is subjective means you have no idea how science is done.

Evolution is objective. Gazillions of generations of fruit flies have proved how evolution works.

True story.

Regards from Rosie

"Science" once said the world is flat.

So fruit flies have become a different species? I'd like to see that expirment.

True story.

Regards from Rosie

"Science" once said the world is flat.

So fruit flies have become a different species? I'd like to see that expirment.

These days if the science cannot be replicated it is dumped.

The genome of fruit flies has gone thru more scientific manipulation than there are conservative errors at USMB. And that's a LOT.

You really need to DO science beyond the 3rd grade to discuss it beyond flat eartherism.

Regards from Rosie

Marco Rubio:

Science and facts are subjective. Not to mention people have a tendency to attribute things to science and facts that simply aren't true.

The liberal idea of science seems to be I believe it therefore it's true.

The goal of science and facts are to make them OBJECTIVE. Mathematically, I have, like many others before me, have shown that the universe is billions of years old. That is what it takes: experiment, controls, results, and repeated attempts.

The faith argument ISN'T a way of creating dispute, or else we would never know ANYTHING, because you can have faith in anything you want.

faith is not a virtue. Its submitting to ignorance.

Marco Rubio:

It's no different than Barak Hussein Obama answering a question on abortion with his famous "that's above my pay grade" bullshit.

You libtards need to remember that we con$ have memories too.

Marco Rubio:

The liberal idea of science seems to be I believe it therefore it's true.

The goal of science and facts are to make them OBJECTIVE. Mathematically, I have, like many others before me, have shown that the universe is billions of years old. That is what it takes: experiment, controls, results, and repeated attempts.

The faith argument ISN'T a way of creating dispute, or else we would never know ANYTHING, because you can have faith in anything you want.

faith is not a virtue. Its submitting to ignorance.

How can one carry on a conversation with you when you tell us Christians we are ignorant because we have faith.

Seems to me YOU are the ignorant one.

Forum List

Back