Marco Rubio hurts democracy

Oh so everyone agrees? No... Then it's a dispute.

Science and facts are subjective. Not to mention people have a tendency to attribute things to science and facts that simply aren't true.

The liberal idea of science seems to be I believe it therefore it's true.

The goal of science and facts are to make them OBJECTIVE. Mathematically, I have, like many others before me, have shown that the universe is billions of years old. That is what it takes: experiment, controls, results, and repeated attempts.

The faith argument ISN'T a way of creating dispute, or else we would never know ANYTHING, because you can have faith in anything you want.

faith is not a virtue. Its submitting to ignorance.

How can one carry on a conversation with you when you tell us Christians we are ignorant because we have faith.

Seems to me YOU are the ignorant one.

I didn't call YOU ignorant -- I'm calling faith ignorance. I mean, its admitting you DON'T know, but you believe anyway. THAT IS OK! i'm not saying get rid of it. I'm saying, when you come into a public forum, it simply can't be used as a real reason. Not everyone accepts something we can't know to be true.

Marco Rubio is a CATHOLIC. Learn about the Catholic Church's stance on evolution.

Barak Hussein Obama is "supposedly" a Christian... Look at what the Bible says about murder and the innocents of little children.

Life can be defined in scientific terms - i presented this in in my video. the bible is figurative language - you have to interpret it into reality (if you decide to use it).

The goal of science and facts are to make them OBJECTIVE. Mathematically, I have, like many others before me, have shown that the universe is billions of years old. That is what it takes: experiment, controls, results, and repeated attempts.

The faith argument ISN'T a way of creating dispute, or else we would never know ANYTHING, because you can have faith in anything you want.

How can one carry on a conversation with you when you tell us Christians we are ignorant because we have faith.

I didn't call YOU ignorant -- I'm calling faith ignorance. I mean, its admitting you DON'T know, but you believe anyway. THAT IS OK! i'm not saying get rid of it. I'm saying, when you come into a public forum, it simply can't be used as a real reason. Not everyone accepts something we can't know to be true.

So if I have the faith that my wife will return home for work is ignorant?
I mean I don't know if she will, but I have faith she will.

Faith is not ignorance.... It is faith.

If ya lack it, it's your problem, not mine.

Marco Rubio is a CATHOLIC. Learn about the Catholic Church's stance on evolution.

Barak Hussein Obama is "supposedly" a Christian... Look at what the Bible says about murder and the innocents of little children.

Life can be defined in scientific terms - i presented this in in my video. the bible is figurative language - you have to interpret it into reality (if you decide to use it).

That's where faith comes to play.

Christianity requires you have faith for it to work.

Marco Rubio:
" I'm not a scientist, man. I can tell you what recorded history says, I can tell you what the Bible says, but I think that's a dispute amongst theologians..."

He said its a dispute -- Its NOT a dispute. Simple as that. Saying its a dispute gives THOUGHT that a faith argument is worth discussing. Science and facts are necessary for real reason.

Oh so everyone agrees? No... Then it's a dispute.

Science and facts are subjective. Not to mention people have a tendency to attribute things to science and facts that simply aren't true.

The liberal idea of science seems to be I believe it therefore it's true.

Thinking that people who have faith is submitting to ignorance is the biggest form of ignorance there is your very words support my contention of what the liberal view of science is.

Marco Rubio's thoughts made me question how religion is involved in politics --
[Youtube]su3DHhlZ_Vc[/Youtube]

No, but your unceasing propaganda does hurt democracy with its intent to demonize opposition so that voters will not even consider both sides of a argument.

Rubio didn't say he believed a religious view (which does not conflict with scientific theory) not answering was enough for a democrat attack. Of course anything he said would have brought a democrat attack.

Republicans themselves, all of them, conflict with the democrat view of democracy which is democracy is find if you vote democrat. Otherwise, it's an attack on democracy.

Rubio didn't say he believed a religious view (which does not conflict with scientific theory) not answering was enough for a democrat attack. Of course anything he said would have brought a democrat attack.

Republicans themselves, all of them, conflict with the democrat view of democracy which is democracy is find if you vote democrat. Otherwise, it's an attack on democracy.

:clap2: :clap2:

Last edited:

The Catholic Church doctrine is real, not figurative. Catholicism is not a religion à la carte. Eg: The Catholic Church defends the life of the unborn even in cases of rape.

Most Catholics I know, actually almost all, consider evolution fact. They simply consider it within a religious framework. Rubio may have phrased it vaguely but when faith touches science no answer fits all or satisfies all.

"Concerning biological evolution, the Church does not have an official position on whether various life forms developed over the course of time. However, it says that, if they did develop, then they did so under the impetus and guidance of God, and their ultimate creation must be ascribed to him.

Concerning human evolution, the Church has a more definite teaching. It allows for the possibility that man’s body developed from previous biological forms, under God’s guidance, but it insists on the special creation of his soul. Pope Pius XII declared that "the teaching authority of the Church does not forbid that, in conformity with the present state of human sciences and sacred theology, research and discussions . . . take place with regard to the doctrine of evolution, in as far as it inquires into the origin of the human body as coming from pre-existent and living matter—[but] the Catholic faith obliges us to hold that souls are immediately created by God" (Pius XII, Humani Generis 36). So whether the human body was specially created or developed, we are required to hold as a matter of Catholic faith that the human soul is specially created; it did not evolve, and it is not inherited from our parents, as our bodies are." Adam, Eve, and Evolution | Catholic Answers

So if I have the faith that my wife will return home for work is ignorant?
I mean I don't know if she will, but I have faith she will.

Faith is not ignorance.... It is faith.

If ya lack it, it's your problem, not mine.

NO, you have facts and reasons to believe that she will be home. Faith means you have no evidence that something is real or will happen. Faith is believing something just to believe in it.

Marco Rubio's thoughts made me question how religion is involved in politics --
[Youtube]su3DHhlZ_Vc[/Youtube]

No, but your unceasing propaganda does hurt democracy with its intent to demonize opposition so that voters will not even consider both sides of a argument.

If you can't challenge how discussion is made and you can't make sure that arguments are formed based on facts and real reason, then all of politics is just a battle for emotion. We have to demand more from our politicians so it doesn't dull down the discussion, the public, and submit us to faith-based policy.

Forum List

Back