March on Washington: Video

No you're not a racist if you don't like Obama, you're a racist if you're a racist.

If this wasn't a real issue the right wouldn't keep bringing it up.

I like your reasoning. 5% who support your side are brave, the other 95% are racists.

The current right is filled with a bunch of whiney babies who can't stomach the fact they lost in a fair election. They piss and moan that there is no racism involved against Obama. That is pure and simply stupid denial.

There are those in this country who can't deal with the fact that a Black man is president.

Fuck them and the bigotry they rode in on.

it's going to be a big shock to your system one day when you realize nobody gives a shit about your race card anymore, worthless as the confederate dollar. :lol::lol:

If no one gives a shit, why do you always have these meltdowns over the issue?

You have some PROBLEM with BLACK entrepreneurial CAPITALISTS making a living?

Do you think flag sellers should all be white?

You think BLACK people should not be allowed to sell to whites?

You think white people should ONLY buy from other white people?
It always comes back to race with you libs.

Don't judge the protesters by the color of their skin...

I didn't and if you want to castigate a race baiter I suggest you work on Alliebaba:

The guy selling little flags and raking in dough was black.

I notice you oh so conveniently left THIS out of your quoting!
You didn't notice that Alliebaba was responding to the repeated liberal attacks that there were no people of color in the OP video.

*facepalm*

:lol:

No you're not a racist if you don't like Obama, you're a racist if you're a racist.

I like your reasoning. 5% who support your side are brave, the other 95% are racists.

The current right is filled with a bunch of whiney babies who can't stomach the fact they lost in a fair election. They piss and moan that there is no racism involved against Obama. That is pure and simply stupid denial.

There are those in this country who can't deal with the fact that a Black man is president.

it's going to be a big shock to your system one day when you realize nobody gives a shit about your race card anymore, worthless as the confederate dollar. :lol::lol:

If no one gives a shit, why do you always have these meltdowns over the issue?

I'm not the one having a meltdown. it's you racist demoncwats... Clayburn of SC won't let it rest.. the very idea of insulting a black man has him in a froth.... we'll have fun next week the more you guys beat on Wilson the more popular he will become. your race card is in tatters.

racist-11.jpg

Listen, there may be some racists but they are present in both parties, do not kid yourself here. 95% I hardly think so. I did not vote for Obama because I did not like his policies or his associations with the lovely rev wright, had it been Condelessa Rice, J.C Watts, they both would have won my vote. They both would make great Presidents and guess what, they are both ALL black not just 1/2 black. You libs need to hear this loud and very clear. The office of President is not, I repeat is not an AFFIRMATIVE ACTION position
you are going to be held to the same standards as any white person would be. If we can not hold a black person to the same scrutiny and criticizism of their policies just as we do a white President then they have no business whatsoever running for that office. The more you libs scream racism at every criticizm of this President the more you are going to insure that another person of color will not be elected to the office of President of the United States for a very, very, very long time. No one, especially regular folk, who have never been racists like being called one simply for disagreeing with the policies of this President.

I thought the one good thing that would come with an Obama election would be the end of these silly racist accusations and instead it has increased dramatically. I am not happy about this and you can bet your buck wheat that the white people who voted for him and beleive me there are millions aren't happy about it either. The more you scream racist the more votes he and you are gonna lose.

and rayboliarman it is the left who keep bringing it up and everybody knows it so go suck a lemon.. that dog don't hunt either.

Listen, there may be some racists but they are present in both parties, do not kid yourself here. 95% I hardly think so. I did not vote for Obama because I did not like his policies or his associations with the lovely rev wright, had it been Condelessa Rice, J.C Watts, they both would have won my vote. They both would make great Presidents and guess what, they are both ALL black not just 1/2 black. You libs need to hear this loud and very clear. The office of President is not, I repeat is not an AFFIRMATIVE ACTION position you are going to be held to the same standards as any white person would be. If we can not hold a black person to the same scrutiny and criticizism of their policies just as we do a white President then they have no business whatsoever running for that office. The more you libs scream racism at every criticizm of this President the more you are going to insure that another person of color will not be elected to the office of President of the United States for a very, very, very long time. No one, especially regular folk, who have never been racists like being called one simply for disagreeing with the policies of this President.

I thought the one good thing that would come with an Obama election would be the end of these silly racist accusations and instead it has increased dramatically. I am not happy about this and you can bet your buck wheat that the white people who voted for him and beleive me there are millions aren't happy about it either. The more you scream racist the more votes he and you are gonna lose.

Rice's family were cut and run oreos. When others were dying in the south, fighting for everyone's rights, her family were "not our problem, lets move to denver" types.

Watts is now "local color" to make CNN look a little "neo-CON" across the color line..... Which is great, as ex football players need to make a living too...

And if either of these were so QUALIFIED for the job that PRESIDENT Obama has, why did your party choose the totally loser team of McPalin????? OOOOOPS, those of the old dixiecrat, or should I say dixieCRAP, contingent have certainly found an extremely comfortable and lucrative home in your party.

As for these protesters in washington, better they should have applied the cash to their mortgages than wasted it on this. That would have been more practical.

Last edited:

How royally fucking illogical and pointless can you be?

Listen, there may be some racists but they are present in both parties, do not kid yourself here. 95% I hardly think so. I did not vote for Obama because I did not like his policies or his associations with the lovely rev wright, had it been Condelessa Rice, J.C Watts, they both would have won my vote. They both would make great Presidents and guess what, they are both ALL black not just 1/2 black. You libs need to hear this loud and very clear. The office of President is not, I repeat is not an AFFIRMATIVE ACTION position you are going to be held to the same standards as any white person would be. If we can not hold a black person to the same scrutiny and criticizism of their policies just as we do a white President then they have no business whatsoever running for that office. The more you libs scream racism at every criticizm of this President the more you are going to insure that another person of color will not be elected to the office of President of the United States for a very, very, very long time. No one, especially regular folk, who have never been racists like being called one simply for disagreeing with the policies of this President.

Rice's family were cut and run oreos. When others were dying in the sounth, fighting for everyone's rights, her family were "not our problem, lets move to denver" types.

Watts is now "local color" to make CNN look a little "neo-CON across the color line..... Which is great, as ex football players need to make a living too...

And if either of these were so QUALIFIED for the job that PRESIDENT Obama has, why did your party choose the totally loser team of McPalin????? OOOOOPS, those of the old dixiecrat, or should I say dixieCRAP, contingent have certainly fround an extremely comfortable and lucrative home in your party.

As for these protesters in washington, better they should have applied the cash to their mortgages than wasted on this. That would have been more practical.

your life must be miserable as hell.

How royally fucking illogical and pointless can you be?

he just takes notes when he watches Mr. Ed. Mr. Ed has to sleep sometimes.

Rice's family were cut and run oreos. When others were dying in the sounth, fighting for everyone's rights, her family were "not our problem, lets move to denver" types.

Watts is now "local color" to make CNN look a little "neo-CON across the color line..... Which is great, as ex football players need to make a living too...

And if either of these were so QUALIFIED for the job that PRESIDENT Obama has, why did your party choose the totally loser team of McPalin????? OOOOOPS, those of the old dixiecrat, or should I say dixieCRAP, contingent have certainly fround an extremely comfortable and lucrative home in your party.

As for these protesters in washington, better they should have applied the cash to their mortgages than wasted on this. That would have been more practical.

You WISH, you dumb twat, LMAO@you.

Actually, I enjoy myself immensely, especially watching a sad little freak like you losing it and totally out of control all the time..... Be sure to take that blood pressure medication......

I'm sure that made sense to you when you typed it.
What is amusing is to see you go on about it. You and Gibbs - Keep up the good work! :thup:
No, I truly did not understand what the hell you meant by this:

"The WH doesn't even know how is on their front line?"
If you are unable to recognize a common typo, I doubt your ability to decipher any types of puzzle, Funny isn't, Who / How, what a conundrum.
You will not be unlocking any of life's "mysteries" .

Last edited:

You WISH, you dumb twat, LMAO@you.

Actually, I enjoy myself immensely, especially watching a sad little freak like you losing it and totally out of control all the time..... Be sure to take that blood pressure medication......

yeah,, you sound real damn convincing. throwing confetti?

March on D.C. draws 2 million!

D.C. police estimates the crowd at 1.2 million. ABC News, however, reported this afternoon that the crowd was estimated at 2 million.

No matter which way you cut it, the size and scope of today's citizen march on Washington is an historic, groundbreaking event. Ordinary citizens who have been called 'the great silent majority' normally do not protest...at least not in public. That day is long gone.

The outrage expressed by normal, everyday citizens from across the nation at the town hall meetings in August is a case in point. Never before in recent history or memory have citizens been so clearly, visibly--and audibly--enraged by the actions of their government.

These are the people who go to work everyday, pay the bulk of the taxes of the country, raise families, and do their best to provide a safe environment for themselves in their local communities. They don't have time for 'political activism' as the hippies who protested the Viet Nam war.

Yet these dedicated men and women, at great personal expense, took the time to travel to Washington to make their voices heard in a tsunami of collective rage, mainly because they have become convinced that their elected leaders are not listening to them any longer.

And you bet they want 'change.' They want to replace most if not all of the Representatives and Senators in Congress for being hopelessly out of touch with the citizenry. They want a President who loves liberty, the Constitution, the Bill of Rights, and who reflects that love in the policies that are proposed. They don't want leftwing, radical extremists who espouse everything from forced abortions, healthcare rationing for the elderly, limiting free speech on radio, and other social and political engineering from bureaucrats who sit comfortably in their Washington offices while demanding that ordinary citizens in the heartland adhere to edicts that the politicians have no intention of following.

Further, these patriotic 'peasants with pitchforks and torches' clearly do not want the trillion-dollar proposals that add mind-boggling burdens to the national debt and budget deficit for generations to come. And they don't want their taxes raised to pay for the Washington elitists' insistence on unheard-of government spending that is sending the nation into debtor's quicksand to the tune of 400 billion dollars per month since Obama took office.

The question is, will Pelosi, Reid, Barney Frank, Chris Dodd, Steny Hoyer, Charles Rangle, and Barack Obama get the message and alter the present course? Don't count on it.

But one thing is for sure. The sleeping giant of the 'great silent majority' has been awakened, and they aren't going anywhere.

March on D.C. draws 2 million! UPDATE!

Well--even though Obama was out of town you can bet everyone on Capital Hill took notice. You're right--the silent majority has awakened-they aren't going anywhere--& from here their crowds will only GROW.

THE REVOLUTION HAS STARTED.--:clap2:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s1Ntu7Aapys&feature=player_embedded]YouTube - Tea Partyers Drown Out CNN Reporter During Live Report[/ame]

March on D.C. draws 2 million!

D.C. police estimates the crowd at 1.2 million. ABC News, however, reported this afternoon that the crowd was estimated at 2 million.

No matter which way you cut it, the size and scope of today's citizen march on Washington is an historic, groundbreaking event. Ordinary citizens who have been called 'the great silent majority' normally do not protest...at least not in public. That day is long gone.

The outrage expressed by normal, everyday citizens from across the nation at the town hall meetings in August is a case in point. Never before in recent history or memory have citizens been so clearly, visibly--and audibly--enraged by the actions of their government.

These are the people who go to work everyday, pay the bulk of the taxes of the country, raise families, and do their best to provide a safe environment for themselves in their local communities. They don't have time for 'political activism' as the hippies who protested the Viet Nam war.

Yet these dedicated men and women, at great personal expense, took the time to travel to Washington to make their voices heard in a tsunami of collective rage, mainly because they have become convinced that their elected leaders are not listening to them any longer.

And you bet they want 'change.' They want to replace most if not all of the Representatives and Senators in Congress for being hopelessly out of touch with the citizenry. They want a President who loves liberty, the Constitution, the Bill of Rights, and who reflects that love in the policies that are proposed. They don't want leftwing, radical extremists who espouse everything from forced abortions, healthcare rationing for the elderly, limiting free speech on radio, and other social and political engineering from bureaucrats who sit comfortably in their Washington offices while demanding that ordinary citizens in the heartland adhere to edicts that the politicians have no intention of following.

Further, these patriotic 'peasants with pitchforks and torches' clearly do not want the trillion-dollar proposals that add mind-boggling burdens to the national debt and budget deficit for generations to come. And they don't want their taxes raised to pay for the Washington elitists' insistence on unheard-of government spending that is sending the nation into debtor's quicksand to the tune of 400 billion dollars per month since Obama took office.

The question is, will Pelosi, Reid, Barney Frank, Chris Dodd, Steny Hoyer, Charles Rangle, and Barack Obama get the message and alter the present course? Don't count on it.

But one thing is for sure. The sleeping giant of the 'great silent majority' has been awakened, and they aren't going anywhere.

March on D.C. draws 2 million! UPDATE!

Well--even though Obama was out of town you can bet everyone on Capital Hill took notice. You're right--the silent majority has awakened-they aren't going anywhere--& from here their crowds will only GROW.

THE REVOLUTION HAS STARTED.--:clap2:

obama left town to speak to 10k while 2 million were on his doorstep...his prioritys seem to be in order....uhhhh, hmmmm...me thinks he split on purpose, look at the coward run!

Forum List

Back