March on Washington: Video

Of course he's a ruler. An elected one, to our eternal embarassment.

Those millions of people organizing across the nation are representative of the MAJORITY. Millions of actual protesters are not fringers, and when it happens it means there's big trouble in Obamaland.

Are you that fucking stupid?

A couple million across the nation are representing the majority? I guess the same was back when Bush was President huh? :eusa_eh:

Better yet, if this WAS the majority, then Obama wouldn't of been elected in the first place.

No, I truly did not understand what the hell you meant by this:

"The WH doesn't even know how is on their front line?"
Oh. A typo has you so confused. Substitute 'who' for 'how'.

Is that all you have? I hope not. I'm having fun.
Oh, I'll try again with who

AlliNut said this, with the amended typo:

"The WH doesn't even know who is on their front line?"

Nope, still doesn't make sense.

Seriously, are you just playing dumb?

Another diversion tactic. There's no arguing with the fact that Obama's got some issues to deal with. Even the Japanese knew they were screwed when they bombed Pearl Harbor. Once we get going, regardless of who is posing the threat to our country, we don't stop.

Of course he's a ruler. An elected one, to our eternal embarassment.

Those millions of people organizing across the nation are representative of the MAJORITY. Millions of actual protesters are not fringers, and when it happens it means there's big trouble in Obamaland.

Are you that fucking stupid?

A couple million across the nation are representing the majority? I guess the same was back when Bush was President huh? :eusa_eh:

Better yet, if this WAS the majority, then Obama wouldn't of been elected in the first place.

You know why he got elected? Because we were pissed off at Congress and the Republicans who didn't listen to their constituents regarding the stimulus bill.

And Obama will get dumped for the same reason.

Another diversion tactic. There's no arguing with the fact that Obama's got some issues to deal with. Even the Japanese knew they were screwed when they bombed Pearl Harbor. Once we get going, regardless of who is posing the threat to our country, we don't stop.

Oh, my, alli, go find your meds, please. You are a small minority, the majority is going to do this, and all of your red-faced pouting, pooting, and whining will avail nothing.

So we agree when the majority rises up against a ruler, it's something to be concerned about.

Marie waited too long to act in accordance with the wishes of her people.
What's amusing is you folks truly think you are a majority.

And even when the majority WAS against Bush, with his polls in the mid 20's, you folks kept telling us how little that mattered. It's truly astonishing how times have changed.
What is truly amusing is you think you are a Majority.
Er, we are.

I know the last election killed you guys, what with the wild sweep we made across the fruited plain, putting a filibuster proof majority in the House, filling up the Senate seats and turning swaths of red states blue -- and now 9 months later, Obama's poll numbers still holding above 50%
-- but still, at one point child, even with the mushy middle, conservatives, as electrified by teabagging as they are --
are, by and large a very loud, very unruly, very uncouth, minority.

You just compared Obama to Pearl Harbor, what the fuck.

Also, the Japanese didn't think they were screwed when they Pearl Harbor. They were pretty confident about that. So again, you're that fucking stupid.

Hey, we want our country back. Back to when Bush was president.

When black people worked for the white guy.

"That to secure these rights, Governments are instituted among Men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed, That whenever any Form of Government becomes destructive of these ends, it is the Right of the People to alter or abolish it, and to institute new Government, laying its foundation on such principles, and organizing its powers in such form, as to them shall seem most likely to effect their Safety and Happiness."

Oh, my, alli, go find your meds, please. You are a small minority, the majority is going to do this, and all of your red-faced pouting, pooting, and whining will avail nothing.
Yet you ramble on and on? You know it will pass - that's what you told us. Your man is in power, your party is in power (super majority, even). Why so insecure?

No, the president and hand picked SS squad will pass it.

And they will be voted out. If they refuse to leave, they'll be forcibly ejected.

No you're not a racist if you don't like Obama, you're a racist if you're a racist.

If this wasn't a real issue the right wouldn't keep bringing it up.

I like your reasoning. 5% who support your side are brave, the other 95% are racists.

The current right is filled with a bunch of whiney babies who can't stomach the fact they lost in a fair election. They piss and moan that there is no racism involved against Obama. That is pure and simply stupid denial.

There are those in this country who can't deal with the fact that a Black man is president.

Fuck them and the bigotry they rode in on.

You know why he got elected?

Of course. Because Bush and Republicans fucked everything up for 8 years, my dear. They fucked up the wars they started, they fucked up the economy, they fucked up our rule of law. Need I say more.

Hell, even Republicans voted for him rather than McCain and Palin.:eusa_whistle:

You know why he got elected?

Of course. Because Bush and Republicans fucked everything up for 8 years, my dear. They fucked up the wars they started, they fucked up the economy, they fucked up our rule of law. Need I say more.

Hell, even Republicans voted for him rather than McCain and Palin.:eusa_whistle:

Independents and Repubs voted for him because McCain, that "maverick" made the supremely stupid mistake of voting on the stimulus bill against the wishes of his voter base.

Obama's doing the same thing, only on a monumental scale, and it will be the ruin of him and his entire administration.

No you're not a racist if you don't like Obama, you're a racist if you're a racist.

If this wasn't a real issue the right wouldn't keep bringing it up.

I like your reasoning. 5% who support your side are brave, the other 95% are racists.

The current right is filled with a bunch of whiney babies who can't stomach the fact they lost in a fair election. They piss and moan that there is no racism involved against Obama. That is pure and simply stupid denial.

There are those in this country who can't deal with the fact that a Black man is president.

Fuck them and the bigotry they rode in on.

it's going to be a big shock to your system one day when you realize nobody gives a shit about your race card anymore, worthless as the confederate dollar. :lol::lol:

You have some PROBLEM with BLACK entrepreneurial CAPITALISTS making a living?

Do you think flag sellers should all be white?

You think BLACK people should not be allowed to sell to whites?

You think white people should ONLY buy from other white people?
It always comes back to race with you libs.

Don't judge the protesters by the color of their skin...

I didn't and if you want to castigate a race baiter I suggest you work on Alliebaba:

The guy selling little flags and raking in dough was black.

I notice you oh so conveniently left THIS out of your quoting!

Forum List

Back